Revamping Donorstore,votestore, which items are free and prices

Donator Shop:

Donated today for the first time and was very disappointed with the donor shop. Go to any other rsps less popular or even more popular and the donor shop is full of items that people actually WANT or can use in pking. The cosmetics are impossible to sell, no one cares about a phat in this server and it's weird. If i donate $70 i want it to feel worth it, i don't want to worry about choosing the wrong items to spend my donor points on then it take forever to sell, or i have to sell way under value. Having a better donor shop will make everyone happy, we will want to donate even MORE and feel good when we do, and you all will have more money for the server and your own pockets.

Pk seller guy:

I feel like there are way too many items that aren't worth anything, edge is full of 20 people risking 0-100 pkp or dhers risking 1-2k pkp, which still isnt worth shit imo. It leaves pking feeling very stale, yes some items should be free for starters but having as many free items as you all do PLuS having a static price for almost every item from the shop owners prevents pking from feeling like a gamble. Lets face it, we all love gambling,pking it a gamble. But killing someone who has dboots or a b ring and only being able to sell it 30% under the static price back to the shop owner takes A LOT of the fun out of the game. Let US have an economy, i know it would take a wipe and some reworking but it would 100% be worth it. OR at least have bandos, b ring i, dh, etc only be obtained frompvming and lower teir items still be on the shop. You have expand your player base and when we get bored of pking in edge we can focus on pvm and money making. PLEASE consider this, roatz has been the same exact rsps over the years, you all need some change. Allow your player base to grow.

Idont feel like typing everything else out, last thing is to allow for different account difficulties, i would like an account type that is 50x 25x 10x 7x faster than osrsor however the mulplier you want it to be. And with each higher difficulty you get more benefits. Higher drop rates, etc. Would be nice, but yeah allow there to be an economy is the biggest thing hope you take this into consideration thank you

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Apoxis said:

Donator Shop:

Donated today for the first time and was very disappointed with the donor shop. Go to any other rsps less popular or even more popular and the donor shop is full of items that people actually WANT or can use in pking. The cosmetics are impossible to sell, no one cares about a phat in this server and it's weird. If i donate $70 i want it to feel worth it, i don't want to worry about choosing the wrong items to spend my donor points on then it take forever to sell, or i have to sell way under value. Having a better donor shop will make everyone happy, we will want to donate even MORE and feel good when we do, and you all will have more money for the server and your own pockets.

+1 on this one

4 hours ago, Apoxis said:

Pk seller guy:

I feel like there are way too many items that aren't worth anything, edge is full of 20 people risking 0-100 pkp or dhers risking 1-2k pkp, which still isnt worth shit imo. It leaves pking feeling very stale, yes some items should be free for starters but having as many free items as you all do PLuS having a static price for almost every item from the shop owners prevents pking from feeling like a gamble. Lets face it, we all love gambling,pking it a gamble. But killing someone who has dboots or a b ring and only being able to sell it 30% under the static price back to the shop owner takes A LOT of the fun out of the game. Let US have an economy, i know it would take a wipe and some reworking but it would 100% be worth it. OR at least have bandos, b ring i, dh, etc only be obtained frompvming and lower teir items still be on the shop. You have expand your player base and when we get bored of pking in edge we can focus on pvm and money making. PLEASE consider this, roatz has been the same exact rsps over the years, you all need some change. Allow your player base to grow.

Idont feel like typing everything else out, last thing is to allow for different account difficulties, i would like an account type that is 50x 25x 10x 7x faster than osrsor however the mulplier you want it to be. And with each higher difficulty you get more benefits. Higher drop rates, etc. Would be nice, but yeah allow there to be an economy is the biggest thing hope you take this into consideration thank you

I feel like this is okay, and you can resell in tp for 1pkp less than shop price and it sells.

Yes but the issue is that the prices don't make sense, 100k pkp isnt shit to most people but a lot of the "almost" top tier gear is like 5k a piece. bandos, serp helm, fury, b ring i etc should be worth a lot more than just 1-5k each. If we had our own eco they would be worth more and pking would be a lot less tale. Including d boots, WHY ARE THEy ONLY 200 PK lOl

You're going to have Fruitiest and the rest of the skiller guys telling you that the cosmetic stuff is all that you should want to donate for (on a pk server)

It's actually the worst donor store in the history of RSPS. There is literally 0 pking items on a PK server

Why can't you get an internal through donor store points? Why is a twisted boy 40k donor points? ($2000? Lol) 

i believe the main issue is the prices of almost everything in the server and on the shop. 

$66 usd for 100k pkp?? I'm not saying they should give things away for free, but what you get should match what you paid for. It fools us into thinking 100k is a lot of money, again most of the best pking gear is 5k a piece right? but 100k is NOT a lot of money at int the server. Phat is like 37k, when in most servers phat and cosmetics are some of the most expensive items in the game, which allows people to be able to want to gamble those items or even just buy to flex. But because the items are fixed, and super cheap no one wants them, or even care if people have them. The server is being held back by the donor shop prices, the website shop prices, over fixed prices of almost everything. 

The donor shop items need to be expanded and have more functionality so removing fixed prices, changing box odds, changing online storeprices and some other things would have to be done, but this server has been out for YEARS but it doesn'tfeel like it. It's a greatr server but it feels new and like the devs ar figuring things out, but in actuality there is almost nothing being done to the server besides some maintenance from my knowledge and from me asking around. 

Imo Phats and cosmetics should be top dollar items along with crazy weapons and other shit, it's weird you can just straight up buy currncy but if you wanna go that route then $66 should get you at least 500k AT LEAST probably more. it's hard to judge because again the static prices are so fucked and inaccurate. i'm pvming rn so it's hard to focus on this ik im all over the place, but basically everything is fucked bc of whoever came up with static prices AND chose what items costs what amount of that currency per shop

• Upvote 3