[Sell Items Instantly for PKP] trade post suggestion

19 hours ago, Its Ted said:

add buy offers

if u want regular players (not merchers) to get a fairer price when trading items & being able to sell items during low player count then. ^

I just don't think this should be implemented based on the reality of the game. We don't want to be spoon feeding people the easy way out and give them best bang for their buck. It's surely better to have an economy ran by people who understand how everything works and how to control / manipulate items to keep the supply & demand at equilibrium levels. Although I do understand where you're coming from I think it's good to keep in mind that players should educate themselves in regards to how the tp works to be able to become part of that process as well not the product of it.

8 hours ago, Knasterd said:

I understand what you're saying but wouldn't that be too negative for merchers? I'm not a mercher myself but could understand how it negatively effects the trading post for certain players. At the other side I see what you're saying about buying items when there's not lots of players online so I'm neutral for now.

This update would benefit the average player so much more than it would damage merchers,

Osrs has this and their version of merching is called flipping, this would reduce the margins between items and give a fairer price for those selling their shit.

merchers might be mad at first, but realistically they should just adapt to the new system because there will definitely still be room for merchers to profit.

7 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

I just don't think this should be implemented based on the reality of the game. We don't want to be spoon feeding people the easy way out and give them best bang for their buck. It's surely better to have an economy ran by people who understand how everything works and how to control / manipulate items to keep the supply & demand at equilibrium levels. Although I do understand where you're coming from I think it's good to keep in mind that players should educate themselves in regards to how the tp works to be able to become part of that process as well not the product of it.

The price guides for items are wack and 90% of the player base is clueless to how much items are truly worth.

This update would basically be easy-mode for the average player who just wants to chill rather than stress and have to guess item values (and potentially lose a lot by selling too cheap)

• Its Ted changed the title to [Sell Items Instantly for PKP] trade post suggestion