Flower poker room update?

There's no question that the gambling aspect of Roat Pkz is by far the most active in the game than most if not all other aspects of the game. Anytime you go to the fp room you're bound to find tens of people. However, there is a problematic inconvenience I am finding within the room itself that I will explain in depth in the following thread:

Dicing gamblers have little accessibility to the dicing area as many people want a quick interaction and are not going to go to an isolated part of the fp room and sit there for hours or days and hope for someone with a dice to be there. Another instance is when people stand in the main fp area and tell people to follow them only for that person to simply wander off not wanting to follow others afraid of getting lured or simply not accustomed or oblivious to the fact that our dicing options are in the same room but only restricted to parts of that very same room. That's why I propose changing the flower poker room around a little, in the attached photo you can see the red lines that I've highlighted. The dice zone imo should be occupying that space; the very center of the gambling room, surrounded by entry barrier similar (marked by red lines in the attached photo) to those we see at ::SMACKD. The well of goodwill could be swapped with where the current dice zone is located and the dicing master could occupy the pinnacle of the gambling room, where the current fountain of luck is located. A warning upon entry stating that, that zone is specifically for dicing would also be really cool so people are aware of what gambling they're signing up for. Additionally, this could also work as a sink for the economy as players would be buying dice bags far more often and selling them back to the donator store or abdul far more often. 1853344910_Screenshot2022-01-28161952.png.c0b9569c7e8dffbcda6f6333b09746c7.png1839280133_Screenshot2022-01-28162114.png.a9ffcfeaa362a660ef516e981bb1f474.png

...thoughts? :D

The "doors" aint needed.

Gretar just needa do as being told multiple times and fix command ::dice that will instantly bring you to the dicing area
image.png.a827419a7f7111ed10d38eea4960a386.png

but again, dicing is a small area and could be taken into the middle of fp - chances of getting scammed that way tho due 1 guy can chance easily without the other guy knowing

On 1/28/2022 at 5:52 AM, Ex0tic said:

afraid of getting lured or simply not accustomed or oblivious to the fact that our dicing options are in the same room but only restricted to parts of that very same room

i think ur getting trolled...

On 1/28/2022 at 5:52 AM, Ex0tic said:

The dice zone imo should be occupying that space; the very center of the gambling room

Agreed.

Dice dueling is almost never done on this server, would be nice to see more duels.