RoatPkz Dream

I'm going to talk about different aspects of roatpkz and how they could be drastically improved.

Combat: One of by far the most broken things in this list, could be easily fixed by improving the dh formula (done) improving the way Mage def and def is calculated (70 level - 30 gear) also if following was corrected would improve the servers combat overall a ridiculous amount. There are 10000's of small things that could be done in the combat to improve it a little bit but I only care about the big stuff.

Items: Add both wards 1k pkp each. Add ACB around 5k and to ele. Add book of darkness for free. Add ardy cloak as voting reward. Remove stat,zuriels and morrigans. Remove donator items. (B4 I lose my hair). Add pets as an extremely rare drop.

PVM: Add zombies to graveyard and make npcs in wilderness drop 20 pkp every so often. Add all wilderness bosses from 07 and add any respective drop to there drop table.

Donators: Add pkp shop for donators that is 10% off and 20% off for supers. Make untradables go into donators invents.Add a super donator island.

Skilling: Make it so every time you level you get a set amount of pkp and you can also get random items such as golden nuggets from mining that can be exchanged for more pkp. Also make a prestige system so you can reset ur level for pkp. (for u idiots that say "haha it's a pk server" go f urself)

Misc: 1000's of quality of life updates. Add target system. Let yoobs ban all the retards who ruin the community

Feel free to voice your opinions as long as they are not painfully stupid.

• Upvote 4
9 hours ago, Yoobs said:

I'm going to talk about different aspects of roatpkz and how they could be drastically improved.

Combat: One of by far the most broken things in this list, could be easily fixed by improving the dh formula (done) improving the way Mage def and def is calculated (70 level - 30 gear) also if following was corrected would improve the servers combat overall a ridiculous amount. There are 10000's of small things that could be done in the combat to improve it a little bit but I only care about the big stuff.

Items: Add both wards 1k pkp each. Add ACB around 5k and to ele. Add book of darkness for free. Add ardy cloak as voting reward. Remove stat,zuriels and morrigans. Remove donator items. (B4 I lose my hair). Add pets as an extremely rare drop.

PVM: Add zombies to graveyard and make npcs in wilderness drop 20 pkp every so often. Add all wilderness bosses from 07 and add any respective drop to there drop table.

Donators: Add pkp shop for donators that is 10% off and 20% off for supers. Make untradables go into donators invents.Add a super donator island.

Skilling: Make it so every time you level you get a set amount of pkp and you can also get random items such as golden nuggets from mining that can be exchanged for more pkp. Also make a prestige system so you can reset ur level for pkp. (for u idiots that say "haha it's a pk server" go f urself)

Misc: 1000's of quality of life updates. Add target system. Let yoobs ban all the retards who ruin the community

Items: 

• I have no idea about the 1st 3.
  • I like Ardy Cloak.
  • I'm bias about stat, zuriels and morrigans. If they're gonna be removed, they should be replaced with the equivalent amount of pkp. 
  • Don't care for pets.

Donators:

• Sounds good.

Skilling:

• Love it. Maybe put the maximum Prestige level at 8 or 10. Depends on the difficulty of skilling though.

Misc:

• Like the last 2, especially the last one.

11 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Combat is by far one of the biggest things that needs to be changed, it also needs to be a priority. 

Book of darkness should not be free, maybe the same price as say b ring i. Let's not remove stat, it is a popular PvM armour. 

PvM 100% support; zombies idea is great with the reward vs risk.  

I disprove of the donator pkp shop, I feel as though something like this should be for paying donators only, especially with the suggestion of zombies creating an easier way for pkp. 

I will always support a skilling system, I believe skilling would need more of a reward value however. What happens when you hit 99? Prestige system sounds O.K

Zoradz & Yoobs* thx. 

I feel as though you're aiming for a more eco-friendly server which is great, and these methods are a good way to go about it. However, skilling as I said would need to have more of an impact on the server if this is the direction you're heading for, the same with PvM; select items will/should be increased in store value if they drop from bosses. 

Paying donators should also have (in my opinion) more benefits than donators who pay with PKP. I find it unfair to be honest as we are contributing to the server, But that's just my 2 cents. 

Edit: I re read your post in regards to the prestige system, and I still stand by my point.

Edited by Zoradz
1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Book of darkness should not be free, maybe the same price as say b ring i.

this is only part i disagree with, it shud be untradeable and spawnable like the rest of the god books since it only gives +2 mage bonus more than zammy book, also remember that mages book gives +15 bonus and is 50 pkp

the book of law and book of war should be added aswell they will be useful for pure pking

1 hour ago, Zoradz said:

Combat is by far one of the biggest things that needs to be changed, it also needs to be a priority.

Book of darkness should not be free, maybe the same price as say b ring i. Let's not remove stat, it is a popular PvM armour.

PvM 100% support; zombies idea is great with the reward vs risk.

I disprove of the donator pkp shop, I feel as though something like this should be for paying donators only, especially with the suggestion of zombies creating an easier way for pkp.

I will always support a skilling system, I believe skilling would need more of a reward value however. What happens when you hit 99? Prestige system sounds O.K

Zoradz & Yoobs* thx.

I feel as though you're aiming for a more eco-friendly server which is great, and these methods are a good way to go about it. However, skilling as I said would need to have more of an impact on the server if this is the direction you're heading for, the same with PvM; select items will/should be increased in store value if they drop from bosses.

Paying donators should also have (in my opinion) more benefits than donators who pay with PKP. I find it unfair to be honest as we are contributing to the server, But that's just my 2 cents.

Edit: I re read your post in regards to the prestige system, and I still stand by my point.

Donators shouldn't have overpowered benefits like chaotics just because they threw a 10$ bill at the server. This is suppose to be a 317 server that is orientated towards 07 how does stat and chaotics etc fit into the server. There are just over-powered retarded armour that was added for no logical reason. Your basically saying to make it so roatpkz is pay to win which is dumb. Were not looking for skilling/pvm to have a huge impact on the server just make it so people have different options rather than 100% pking all the time. If we wanted an eco server we would create one, but we don't.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Use bullet points u 4 eyed prick

Stick to the gym, rather than posting on roatpkz forums like ur relevant.

Yoobs , I agree with everything u have suggested, but I would like the idea of Making the npc's in the donator zone a very better and easier way for donators to make money faster than non-donors. The idea of pets is a good idea to me since it will be the most rare ingame. The most important idea that should be the main priority is that combat system should be fixed before all of those suggestions.However, I liked the idea of skilling since people get bored only pking everyday so it would help. In my opinion,  I would like to see most of the 07 bosses added since this server is 317. Support mate!

Edited by Bind u dead99

very nice suggestions and i think you're right about most of em ^_^ i would also love to see some more voting items, pets would be awsome even tho there isnt alot of pvm ingame yet, and i also wanted to know if chaotics will ever be removed what will come in place because i doubt people would like to pay for donor for some stupid capes who are worse then a pkers cape but so far nice post :)

5 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

Add decanter and you have my support.

more ways to earn pkp is needed because if you are a bridder/nher like me (#1) it's not as easy to earn pkp as people tele a lot, especially since ags is so expensive

I made you tab countless times at wests using ghostly and a 9 way into welfare gear you shouldn't say you're #1

6 hours ago, Yoobs said:

Donators shouldn't have overpowered benefits like chaotics just because they threw a 10$ bill at the server. This is suppose to be a 317 server that is orientated towards 07 how does stat and chaotics etc fit into the server. There are just over-powered retarded armour that was added for no logical reason. Your basically saying to make it so roatpkz is pay to win which is dumb. Were not looking for skilling/pvm to have a huge impact on the server just make it so people have different options rather than 100% pking all the time. If we wanted an eco server we would create one, but we don't.

Stick to the gym, rather than posting on roatpkz forums like ur relevant.

Sorry, it was late when I wrote the post I am all for chaotics removal. No, I'm not saying pay to win, I'm just saying that proper donators should gain the benefits and again, that's just me. 

Thanks for clarifying on skilling. 

Edited by Zoradz

Wish all these items would be implemented soon, but not going to get my hopes up, everything takes ages.

Also, ACB Shouldn't be 5k PKP, for what +10? 2.5k would be fine.

Main things I'd like to see is the addition of Karambwans, and Dark Crabs.

QOL: Quick Prayers, Bank all Equipped Armor. And Maybe XP drops like OSBuddy?

9 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Wish all these items would be implemented soon, but not going to get my hopes up, everything takes ages.

everything u siad it coming 2morrow lol gretar just wanted to be up when he updated it expect for the osbuddy xp drops

10 hours ago, Smackd said:

Acb is an extremely good weapon and is suppose to have a decent risk value behind it 2.5K is way too cheap. Karambwans are been added soon to my knowledge. Quick prayers and bank all equipped armor I agree with also.

11 hours ago, Smackd said:

hopefully will be added in dec 2016.

• Upvote 1
On 26-11-2015 03:49:46, Smackd said:

Main things I'd like to see is the addition of Karambwans Cool, and Dark Crabs. Maybe remove rocktails and add dark crabs

QOL: Quick Prayers, Bank all Equipped Armor. And Maybe XP drops like OSBuddy? Like all of those but I'd prefer the runeloader xp drops