Staff Feedback - January 2022 (Promotions)

VALENCE

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.
The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.adae523a67b105658eef1da3cbaad8b7.png  Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.09c13b171b2a8cfcf60f03f9402e8945.png Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 27 Hours (+100 AFK)

image.png.0dfdd2efeab68f9752544441e5965180.png  Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 7 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 22 Hours (+118 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 9 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)

image.png.567f12178d7b009ddcbd868e508fff3a.png Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 103 Hours (+40 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 40 Hours (+33 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 92 Hours (+88 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 94 Hours (+42 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 153 Hours (+182 Hours AFK)

image.png.d25bcb58f1d5b79b4fdd8220bd90b58e.png Server Support(s)
TULRAK  - Playtime: 127 Hours (+81 Hours AFK)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 23 Hours (+8 Hours AFK)
Yiyo  - Playtime: 5 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 40 Hours (+154 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 77 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 8 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Boney Money - Playtime: 32 Hours (+156 Hours AFK)
Ya Mama - Playtime: 31 Hours (+3 Hours AFK)
Babderkun - Playtime: 64 Hours (+135 Hours AFK)

Promotions:
Skeleton has been promoted to image.png.c14c28585b4a7e6e1335bb2f8b455d6c.png Server Support.

Fun Time has been promoted to image.png.0b7d69760b36526d28ab4681ef195a11.png Server Support.

We congratulate them on the promotions!

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by VALENCE
  • Upvote 6
  • Nice 1
  • VALENCE changed the title to Staff Feedback - January 2022 (Promotions)

Okay, So everybody good i gotta admit i like these people unfortunately, but to be frequent nobody of them has helped as i did not even close to 1% and in your applications u say u want them to help nd quality or w,e and defo i'm more than that so update that thing and be specific on what you want because i been playing since 2012 and i haven't seen jackshit but pkp to keep me calm, i understand you have your own way to pick things but i'm way more than worthy to have that, I appreciate the support but i just want that rank simply unless you wanna surprise me with moderator + , I dont have lifetime for thiss game so better make some moves and let me contribute the best. Appreciate u, goodbye.

Sincerely, Chef

28 minutes ago, Chef said:

Okay, So everybody good i gotta admit i like these people unfortunately, but to be frequent nobody of them has helped as i did not even close to 1% and in your applications u say u want them to help nd quality or w,e and defo i'm more than that so update that thing and be specific on what you want because i been playing since 2012 and i haven't seen jackshit but pkp to keep me calm, i understand you have your own way to pick things but i'm way more than worthy to have that, I appreciate the support but i just want that rank simply unless you wanna surprise me with moderator + , I dont have lifetime for thiss game so better make some moves and let me contribute the best. Appreciate u, goodbye.

Sincerely, Chef

Honestly mate, you'll never get anywhere this attitude. 

As a staff member you're representing the business and meant to lead by example, if you put yourself in gretars shoes would you want yourself working for his business?

Self reflection mate. Start stimulating the brain by being proactive then good things will come.

• Upvote 5
9 minutes ago, Im Brad said:

Honestly mate, you'll never get anywhere this attitude. 

As a staff member you're representing the business and meant to lead by example, if you put yourself in gretars shoes would you want yourself working for his business?

Self reflection mate. Start stimulating the brain by being proactive then good things will come.

Honsetly buddy, you're not the one to talk, not like you ever gonna get it, nobody knows you, you're totally random.

second of all I'm confident enough not to debate with you and if you been visualizing what I always intend to do, you would not look at the little things that I enjoy and make fun with, Open this big brain of yours and just accept me for who I am, Otherwise I'm totally good and blessed, Thank you sir for the input and have a nice life,. With out me.

• Hmmm 1
14 minutes ago, Chef said:

Honsetly buddy, you're not the one to talk, not like you ever gonna get it, nobody knows you, you're totally random.

second of all I'm confident enough not to debate with you and if you been visualizing what I always intend to do, you would not look at the little things that I enjoy and make fun with, Open this big brain of yours and just accept me for who I am, Otherwise I'm totally good and blessed, Thank you sir for the input and have a nice life,. With out me.

Just wanted to let you know that you should not expect to get anything with your attitude.

• Nice 1

Feedback as follows...

As for the administration team's activity with the fast pace of life and the journey this server has been on it's safe to say who gives a fuck, they've got a solid team there which works. Smackd is a asset to the team he is clinical with the way he deals with situations and has proved his leadership with the clan and presence in-game.  2 years back when I was banned for rwt Fantastic was a quick fire duel akimbo double barrel shoutgun followed by Jblind who send me straight to prison.

A Pixel - Poor performance / unresponsive - hopefully was just a bad day.
Fruitiest - Playtime: 40 Hours (+33 Hours AFK) - Solid.

Goat - Playtime: 92 Hours (+88 Hours AFK) - Great character, good heart. Very welcoming, offering something different to the server from the staff team which seem to be purge orientated, cares about the server as I've experienced he has gone out his way to give advice on editing etc.

Baz - Playtime: 94 Hours (+42 Hours AFK) - Asset to the server, very active, quick responsive whenever there is a issue and cares for the game I think he should be admin. Despite our little trash talks in pms that's just all fun and does not reflect the great job he does as a moderator, taking under consideration in reflection  the effect his departure had on the purge cc leaving us questioning are osker going to take over now speaks volumes.

Valence - Playtime: 153 Hours (+182 Hours AFK) - As recently promoted it shows his hunger and hardwork is paying off - very quick to reply and has a good attitude.

Server Support(s)
TULRAK  - Playtime: 127 Hours (+81 Hours AFK) Haven't you been server support for long enough? Trial mod? 

General feedback for server supporters

Maybe timezones, I do see names pop up sometimes when logs in but never really feel much of a presence on the server or see in the wilderness, are you a venny gold farmer? Nah I'm only trolling, be nice to hear some more voice in the game. Interaction with the players creates a community in which community stimulates growth.

Skeleton has been promoted to  Server Support - Spent a lot of time on the game and is doing a good job keeping the purge clan in order with recent departures it was shakey at the start. I think it's a deserved promotion and I hope he does a good job, I think it would be good to see more personality and aggression come from skeleton as a leader of purge to create excitement in the game, the rivalry will be good for business. 

Fun Time has been promoted to  Financial Support.

Brad 4 SS?

Edited by Im Brad
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Owner

Honestly I know your busy but we need more updates. Sadly roat pkz is lacking behind in many things. 

Global Admin(s)
Smackd - Playtime: 27 Hours (+100 AFK)

You've seem to have been more active lately which is nice to see higher ranks on. Good staff members also a troll:)

Administrator(s)

Haven't seen much of lately

JBLIND - Playtime: 22 Hours (+118 Hours AFK)

haven't seen much of lately 

haven't seen much of lately

Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 103 Hours (+40 Hours AFK)

very active one of the only mods to have decent play time.

Fruitiest - Playtime: 40 Hours (+33 Hours AFK)

very helpful mod even though he's burnt out of the game currently he always helps when needed.

Goat - Playtime: 92 Hours (+88 Hours AFK)

AFK KING GOAT but a very good mod as well

Baz - Playtime: 94 Hours (+42 Hours AFK)

Sold his car for 100k donations on roat but a very helpful mod and does a lot for the community such as hosting pk events.

Valence - Playtime: 153 Hours (+182 Hours AFK)

Very active and helpful mod keep it up

Server Support(s)

Active and friendly SS should be a mod.
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 23 Hours (+8 Hours AFK)

Idk why this guy is even staff. He's 16 and doesn't really care about the game. Waste of a spot.

Inactive but is a good SS when he's active
No Name Set  - Playtime: 40 Hours (+154 Hours AFK)

No comment? Idk much about him
Chui  - Playtime: 77 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)

no comment? Idk much about you.

King arturia is the best staff member to ever touch this game. Should of been a admin YEARS ago.
Boney Money - Playtime: 32 Hours (+156 Hours AFK)

Honestly idk what to put for boney

Ya Mama - Playtime: 31 Hours (+3 Hours AFK)

ya mama n/a
Babderkun - Playtime: 64 Hours (+135 Hours AFK)

n/a

• Upvote 5

Thank you for the contructive feedback so far lads - the staff team do read all the serious feedback posts.

Personally I haven't been able to put in the hours I'd like to ever since I started on my internship which unfortunately means that you'll be seeing less of me. Although I try to keep up as much as I can whenever I have some free time. 👍

• Upvote 6

Fanta + smackd = goated

Kinda like baz to he seems a good guy

Fruit 7bebe

Tulrak is cool but got rich forgot his day ones from the hood

Babderkun is a menace to society but my n word

Skeleton seems a good choice 

Few noobs say fun times toxic time will tell.

Good team overall

@Chefss is shit mate stop begging for it been there twice nothing special unless ur 10 years old and want to play police officer. Your posts begging for it are cringe and no offense bro a lil bit weird just play the game and stop drawing attention to yourself you beg the team arent gonna want some weird beg joining them and stfu with the sincerly chef shit thats weird to

Edit :

@Knasterd would be a good addition to the team 

Edited by 1 slap
  • Upvote 3

Global Admin(s)

Ownager

Administrator(s)

Helpful

best admin 

best admin dutch

Player Moderator

Helpful

Helpful

Helpful

Helpful

Helpful

Server Support(s)

The boy

Best server support

dno

Cool guy, helpful too

dno

finland best

ownage

Victim

Ok

Promotions:
Skeleton has been promoted to  Server Support.

Fun Time has been promoted to  Server Support.

• Upvote 2
18 hours ago, VALENCE said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

Decent owner I enjoy playing his server.

Who this guy does he think himself? I literally try to buy usernames and gotta wait like forever to get a response.

Fantastic is cool, I like his personality but he also doesn't respond when I want to buy username, It literally takes a'lot from me to get their hand.
JBLIND - Playtime: 22 Hours (+118 Hours AFK) Jblind is awesome guy, I gotta admit.

Rag bot is a cool simple guy online who is actually friendly.

?

Handsome guy.

Goat also always been real with me, So I like him.

Baz is a role model to all these fools.

What have you ever done to the server beside following your dad?

?

Always helped me in time of need. Still look out for me.

Ride solo till you die.

Fuck these nerds.

Promotions:
Skeleton has been promoted to image.png.c14c28585b4a7e6e1335bb2f8b455d6c.png Server Support.

Fun Time has been promoted to image.png.0b7d69760b36526d28ab4681ef195a11.png Server Support.

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Dr4g0nb0ys0n said:

Global Admin(s)

Ownager

Administrator(s)

Helpful

best admin 

best admin dutch

Player Moderator

Helpful

Helpful

Helpful

Helpful

Helpful

Server Support(s)

The boy

Best server support

dno

Cool guy, helpful too

dno

finland best

ownage

Victim

Ok

Promotions:

feeling a bit violated right here

1 hour ago, Ex0tic said:

Active on discord. However, I don't see you much in game and have been told you've switched over to Runewild with under 40 hours on Roatz played. Demote.

Never judge a book by its cover. By playing for about 2-3h a week on RW is this a full transition to you? Also i'm playing on alts a lot which you wont see. I also believe we have alternative timezones.

Edited by Ya Mama
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Owner / admins / global admin:

Whole administration team has been amazing, engaging with the community far more often than last couple of months. Been seeing a lot more logins, especially in these last couple of weeks (February). Nonetheless, a lot more hp events being run by admins, which is always a good thing. I've seen Gretar and Rag bot also run hp events but didn't screen shot it so credits to them too. Overall, durable, active and sound administration team. As I know this is the section that you guys are most likely to read I would also like to say that I am rather disappointed that there were no server support demotions, which were very well deserved.

1819170223_fantasticcxhpevent.png.a8b229cf48db5831218b23174bf1bb0d.png

1961195422_JBLINDhostinghpevent.png.3e19d78577416c3f3ba6572cb8a9cc4d.png

59949216_smackdhostinghpevent.png.89ffb361f070f8ea384bc45c47627e8f.png

I'd like to suggest that someone amongst either moderators or admins takeover the unoccupied position of forum moderator and bring back to life the forums / be in charge of posting feedback threads and other announcements / updates, etc.

Player Moderator:

A Pixel has been highly active and I've seen him help out multiple people throughout my playtime this past month. Overall, good, decent mod.

1074810890_apixelhelping.png.f537627ee6b57308eb16256f5fd89e51.png

1948942409_apixelhpevent.png.a25b2e08a0e529c709b3090a625218a2.png

Fruitiest is a really good mod with little to no room for improvement. Always helping others as can be demonstrated in the attached images, hosting hp events and overall, very helpful, patient and knowledgeable moderator 

896318238_fruitiesthelping2.PNG.bd48d514afd6aa2b9f2f7a85bc4cf809.PNG

2108737992_fruitiesthelping.PNG.cf26f21aa3f415958a9cd0406c419784.PNG

Even though on last month's feedback he told me he doesn't read what I type , only if he's tagged, only to then tell me that he is still not going to read it even though I did tag him, Goat is still a great moderator so I'll leave it at that.

Respect and admiration for this dude is huge. I find it difficult to put into words what Baz is, as he's so understanding, helpful, and determined. Baz is always active on discord and always willing to help people who send thru a dm. Some players don't have such a good grasp on the English language and find it difficult to express what they're thinking in words and instead of getting angry and giving up on them Baz acknowledges this and actually takes the time to try and understand these guys. He also puts himself in other people's shoes and tries to see things from their perspective which is so rare and is definitely a quality that can be found in leaders. Through this level of understanding Baz is able to provide much needed support to players. Additionally, Baz has exceptional playtime hours and continues to push himself. Overall, an exceptional moderator whom is suitable for a higher position. 

Every time a player has a problem that I cant help with guess who I send them to? This guy right here. What the actual Fuck. Valence has somehow, singlehandedly managed to keep at the very least 10 players that I sent to him from quitting this month alone! Not to mention the separate incidents that I'm unaware of. There was a case where a player somehow managed to get himself to ::champ with his bank in inventory and lost it all (isolated incident). The manner in which Valence dealt with this is outstanding. I don't see many staff going out of their way to help average players in this way. There is only a few that i can think of but this isn't there feedback this is Valence's. Best playtime hours out of all staff and this is what truly makes Valence not only deserving of his role but deserving of a promotion. I mean it when I say it'd be incredible if this guy is an admin. I'd also like to acknowledge the initiative Valence has been taking, helping players, posting staff feedback forums threads, hp events, calming players down on discord when the server is down. Overall, one heck of a staff member with no room for improvement. 

2061982254_valencehostinghpevent.png.a6898e754cad662d7d144aecd498d17b.png

709180457_valencehostinghpevent.png2.png.e6bd9a8f0d211a047063ddc2c58c264f.png

General statement:  I believe the position of server support shouldn't be viewed as a position of power to hoard such as moderator or admin. It should be constantly changing and up to date. Players need constant support, especially with a growing server and server supports are constantly falling behind and lacking due to not taking up as much interest in the game anymore. This is why it's important to constantly change them if requirements are not being met. Nothing personal, if they retake interest in the game they should reapply for server support instead of doing the bare minimum and hoarding a position so people don't get adequate help.

Server Support(s)

It's not like any of these server supports with under 40 hours playtime are at admin level busy. What's going on? Much too lenient. Most of these guys are repeat offenders.

Well.. all great things must come to an end. Valence has finally overtaken you for most hours played in a month amongst staff members. However, that dosen't takeaway from the fact that you're a very capable staff member that helps and guides others where needed with amazing playtime hours. Overall, one of the very few decent server supports you guys got.

Demote. 47 hours playtime between two months... Self explanatory.

Demote. 5 hours playtime , self explanatory.

Extremely helpful server support who is always lending a helping hand especially when it comes to youtubers, which is a good thing. Overall one of the best server supports but could improve on hours played. Keep up the good work pal :D.

2nd highest playtime hours but that doesn't mean much considering Chui is all about quality.  The amount of people Chui helps is ridiculous, unfortunately I was not lucky enough to capture a snippet of it but surely next month I'll be able to. Constantly helping players and proactive within the Roat pkz community. Chui the best.

Not sure what has happened here :S But I'd like to believe it's a 1 time thing :P. King Arturia is a good server support but these hours are quite worrying. Perhaps an improvement on those hours? Regardless, still doing better than others.

Boney money has helped other players and myself this month which is a good thing but he could improve on hours.

Active on discord. However, I don't see you much in game and have been told you've switched over to Runewild with under 40 hours on Roatz played. Demote.

Exceptional server support that actually puts quality into his answers and doesn't just want to get it over and done with. This can be seen in the yell chat when after he tells them what the best weapon for revs is he then further explains that they also need a salve ammy for maximum damage output. Good hours, and overall helps out a lot and gives great responses. Knowledgeable, patient and helpful.

847387131_babderkunhelping.png.cd6988ddf0afabe00c2996920e899d72.png

Promotions:

Everyone commenting B.S about these two shut the fuck up. These guys have their own personalities and from what I've seen in game the negative feedbacks are B.S. From what I know both of these players are reliable when it comes to asking for custom prices which is rather rare to find when it comes to asking server supports. Overall, I'd love to inspect both of these guys a little longer before I can give proper feedback.

816884213_Screenshot2022-02-14111657.png.301775f486a4a689dffb636f5a0908ee.png1797997834_Screenshot2022-02-14111719.png.dde09dfbacd327c5581d903547244875.png

Really good to see that Fun Time is online when no one else is.

I agree and disagree, the server supports are lacking but I think we need more. Majority of the time I do ::help it's either all red or has yellow dots. How to fix this? add quality server supports and increase their numbers. As for the rest of what I've quoted I agree.

Agreed.

I disagree with some of this :P A pixel must of been afk and Goat has nothing to do with purge 😅. Agree with the rest of it it :D

Agree with some of this but disagree with more. The entire administration team isn't based in game so their hours don't have to be too high. they're based on forums, email, discord, and in game to help run the game more smoothly. I do agree with the moderator section and although I do agree that 2 wapens should be demoted I don't think we should be discriminating against his age.

Agreed that chef should stop begging and I also agree that @Knasterd would be a pretty cool addition to the team although I don't see him much in game , mostly on forums. Fun time isn't toxic from my experience and is a rather tolerant player I don't know where all these rumors are coming from 😅. I agree with the rest.

Agreed.

Dear Thobeq, I'm confused why as to why you care so much where people are spending their time :L I've never seen funtime be an asshole to anyone and I think your comment is highly biased potentially based on him cleaning you? or other factors which I don't care to explore...

HMM....

Thank you for your highly detailed feedback once again! Always look forward to seeing what you have to say

• Upvote 1

Owner

Global Admin(s)

Administrator(s)

Goes without saying the administration team is great, as most of what you guys do is behind the scenes just know we appreciate you!

Player Moderator

Valence has absolutely embarrassed us all with his hours played!

All the current mods are great and I don't have a bad word to say about any of you, keep up the great work!

Server Support(s)

SS hours haven't been there for the most part last month, including myself.. We all have personal issues going on in life and clearly some of those issues have effected our gameplay, needless to say when I see SS online they are all helping so again, not a bad word about anyone in particular, just our hours NEED to be improved, and if they don't improve then changes should be made.

Promotions:

Congratulations boys, look forward to seeing more of you both!

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Ya Mama said:

Never judge a book by its cover. By playing for about 2-3h a week on RW is this a full transition to you? Also i'm playing on alts a lot which you wont see. I also believe we have alternative timezones.

Valid points. Thank you for sharing as I do only have access to limited information. I do apologize for my haste decision making and the feedback will be adjust. Although, I do suggest playing on your main account a little more because this is the account players look towards for help. 

Yours sincerely, Ex0tic

• Upvote 1
On 2/13/2022 at 4:32 AM, Chef said:

Sincerely, Chef

I'm sorry bud but you're not going to be a part of the RoatPkz staff team since you're way too impulsive and take things too personal to operate as a meaningfull staff member. A little example:

image.thumb.png.d372187e6cab963aac71d7e4dd0e63d2.png

On 2/13/2022 at 9:32 PM, Ya Mama said:

Why play on alts if your main job on roat is to moderate the server? 

• Upvote 1
On 2/14/2022 at 12:57 AM, Ex0tic said:

Owner / admins / global admin:

Whole administration team has been amazing, engaging with the community far more often than last couple of months. Been seeing a lot more logins, especially in these last couple of weeks (February). Nonetheless, a lot more hp events being run by admins, which is always a good thing. I've seen Gretar and Rag bot also run hp events but didn't screen shot it so credits to them too. Overall, durable, active and sound administration team. As I know this is the section that you guys are most likely to read I would also like to say that I am rather disappointed that there were no server support demotions, which were very well deserved.

1819170223_fantasticcxhpevent.png.a8b229cf48db5831218b23174bf1bb0d.png

1961195422_JBLINDhostinghpevent.png.3e19d78577416c3f3ba6572cb8a9cc4d.png

59949216_smackdhostinghpevent.png.89ffb361f070f8ea384bc45c47627e8f.png

I'd like to suggest that someone amongst either moderators or admins takeover the unoccupied position of forum moderator and bring back to life the forums / be in charge of posting feedback threads and other announcements / updates, etc.

Player Moderator:

A Pixel has been highly active and I've seen him help out multiple people throughout my playtime this past month and has really good hours played for a moderator. Overall, good, decent mod that helps the community heaps with treasure hunts, hp events and helping out players.

1074810890_apixelhelping.png.f537627ee6b57308eb16256f5fd89e51.png

1948942409_apixelhpevent.png.a25b2e08a0e529c709b3090a625218a2.png

Fruitiest is a really good mod with little to no room for improvement. Always helping others as can be demonstrated in the attached images, hosting hp events and overall, very helpful, patient and knowledgeable moderator. Keep up the good work :D.

896318238_fruitiesthelping2.PNG.bd48d514afd6aa2b9f2f7a85bc4cf809.PNG

2108737992_fruitiesthelping.PNG.cf26f21aa3f415958a9cd0406c419784.PNG

Even though on last month's feedback he told me he doesn't read what I type , only if he's tagged, only to then tell me that he is still not going to read it even though I did tag him, Goat is still a great moderator so I'll leave it at that.

Respect and admiration for this dude is huge. I find it difficult to put into words what Baz is, as he's so understanding, helpful, and determined. Baz is always active on discord and always willing to help people who send thru a dm. Some players don't have such a good grasp on the English language and find it difficult to express what they're thinking in words and instead of getting angry and giving up on them Baz acknowledges this and actually takes the time to try and understand these guys. He also puts himself in other people's shoes and tries to see things from their perspective which is so rare and is definitely a quality that can be found in leaders. Through this level of understanding Baz is able to provide much needed support to players. Additionally, Baz has exceptional playtime hours and continues to push himself. Overall, an exceptional moderator whom is suitable for a higher position. 

baz.png.dea27bf99fe388144e46ae2dce5d2841.png

Every time a player has a problem that I cant help with guess who I send them to? This guy right here. What the actual Fuck. Valence has somehow, singlehandedly managed to keep at the very least 10 players that I sent to him from quitting this month alone! Not to mention the separate incidents that I'm unaware of. There was a case where a player somehow managed to get himself to ::champ with his bank in inventory and lost it all (isolated incident). The manner in which Valence dealt with this is outstanding. I don't see many staff going out of their way to help average players in this way. There is only a few that i can think of but this isn't there feedback this is Valence's. Best playtime hours out of all staff and this is what truly makes Valence not only deserving of his role but deserving of a promotion. I mean it when I say it'd be incredible if this guy is an admin. I'd also like to acknowledge the initiative Valence has been taking, helping players, posting staff feedback forums threads, hp events, calming players down on discord when the server is down. Overall, one heck of a staff member with no room for improvement. 

2061982254_valencehostinghpevent.png.a6898e754cad662d7d144aecd498d17b.png

709180457_valencehostinghpevent.png2.png.e6bd9a8f0d211a047063ddc2c58c264f.png

General statement:  I believe the position of server support shouldn't be viewed as a position of power to hoard such as moderator or admin. It should be constantly changing and up to date. Players need constant support, especially with a growing server and server supports are constantly falling behind and lacking due to not taking up as much interest in the game anymore. This is why it's important to constantly change them if requirements are not being met. Nothing personal, if they retake interest in the game they should reapply for server support instead of doing the bare minimum and hoarding a position so people don't get adequate help.

Server Support(s)

It's not like any of these server supports with under 40 hours playtime are at admin level busy. What's going on? Much too lenient. Most of these guys are repeat offenders.

Well.. all great things must come to an end. Valence has finally overtaken you for most hours played in a month amongst staff members. However, that dosen't takeaway from the fact that you're a very capable staff member that helps and guides others where needed with amazing playtime hours. Overall, one of the very few decent server supports you guys got.

Demote. 47 hours playtime between two months... Self explanatory.

Demote. 5 hours playtime , self explanatory.

Extremely helpful server support who is always lending a helping hand especially when it comes to youtubers, which is a good thing. Overall one of the best server supports but could improve on hours played. Keep up the good work pal :D.

2nd highest playtime hours but that doesn't mean much considering Chui is all about quality.  The amount of people Chui helps is ridiculous, unfortunately I was not lucky enough to capture a snippet of it but surely next month I'll be able to. Constantly helping players and proactive within the Roat pkz community. Chui the best.

Not sure what has happened here :S But I'd like to believe it's a 1 time thing :P. King Arturia is a good server support but these hours are quite worrying. Perhaps an improvement on those hours? Regardless, still doing better than others.

Boney money has helped other players and myself this month which is a good thing but he could improve on hours.

Active on discord. However, I don't see you much in game which is largely due to times zone difference. An improvement on hours played on your main account "Ya Mama" would be ideal.

Exceptional server support that actually puts quality into his answers and doesn't just want to get it over and done with. This can be seen in the yell chat when after he tells them what the best weapon for revs is he then further explains that they also need a salve ammy for maximum damage output. Good hours, and overall helps out a lot and gives great responses. Knowledgeable, patient and helpful.

847387131_babderkunhelping.png.cd6988ddf0afabe00c2996920e899d72.png

Promotions:

Everyone commenting B.S about these two shut the fuck up. These guys have their own personalities and from what I've seen in game the negative feedbacks are B.S. From what I know both of these players are reliable when it comes to asking for custom prices which is rather rare to find when it comes to asking server supports. Overall, I'd love to inspect both of these guys a little longer before I can give proper feedback.

816884213_Screenshot2022-02-14111657.png.301775f486a4a689dffb636f5a0908ee.png1797997834_Screenshot2022-02-14111719.png.dde09dfbacd327c5581d903547244875.png

Really good to see that Fun Time is online when no one else is.

I agree and disagree, the server supports are lacking but I think we need more. Majority of the time I do ::help it's either all red or has yellow dots. How to fix this? add quality server supports and increase their numbers. As for the rest of what I've quoted I agree.

Agreed.

I disagree with some of this :P A pixel must of been afk and Goat has nothing to do with purge 😅. Agree with the rest of it it :D

Agree with some of this but disagree with more. The entire administration team isn't based in game so their hours don't have to be too high. they're based on forums, email, discord, and in game to help run the game more smoothly. I do agree with the moderator section and although I do agree that 2 wapens should be demoted I don't think we should be discriminating against his age.

Agreed that chef should stop begging and I also agree that @Knasterd would be a pretty cool addition to the team although I don't see him much in game , mostly on forums. Fun time isn't toxic from my experience and is a rather tolerant player I don't know where all these rumors are coming from 😅. I agree with the rest.

Agreed.

Dear Thobeq, I'm confused why as to why you care so much where people are spending their time :L I've never seen funtime be an asshole to anyone and I think your comment is highly biased potentially based on him cleaning you? or other factors which I don't care to explore...

HMM....

hello exotic, fun time has not cleaned me. infact i am 2m up on him! @Fun Timety man! 

i only look into the important factors man:: wether i like them or not!

On 2/14/2022 at 2:32 AM, Ya Mama said:

niddy stfu and do ur job. doesnt matter if u played on alts ur not helping anyone

On 2/13/2022 at 5:18 AM, VALENCE said:

JBLIND - Playtime: 22 Hours (+118 Hours AFK)

Promotions:

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

@Bazfor admin such a serious staff member and cares about the game, @no name setdeserves the mod rank ! , @Tulrakdeserves the mod rank he is a very helpful & active staff member and been at his position for a long time so he definitely deserves a mod rank.

Edited by Fire man 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi RoatPkz. 

I took a month off from the game and most things computer-related. Been burnt out and busy irl. So feedback won't be that personalized. :D 

@Smackd Comes up with an insane amount of good ideas. Puts a surprisingly lot of work behind the scenes. 

@Fantastic Been a good admin for years. Hosts events. Handles lots of reports and bans.

@VALENCE Active, nice, and friendly. Was a quick SS to mod promotion but has proved it was a good one.

@Baz Baz and valence were the best two mod promotions I've seen in a long time.

@goat Always active.

@a pixel v1 Oldest mod now. Consistently good

@skeleton Grats on SS. 

@Fun TimeGrats on SS.

@TulrakShould have been mod 6 months ago. Plays a lot, been playing for years, tons of game knowledge.

@YIYO Only seen once in like two months. 

@Chui Always friendly and helpful.

@King Arturia Playtime looks burnt

@babderkun Rarely see, pretty sure play timezones different

If not tagged I don't have anything notable to add (not a bad thing).

Staff team good.

Some don't do much though, which is why there's 20 staff members but it feels like no more than a dozen. The thing is, even if you aren't that active for some time as long as you aren't doing anything harmful like abusing then there's not much reason to demote you, as long as you'll play more later.

Quite a few staff are dismissive towards noobs and nooby questions. Just because something is obvious or easy to look up doesn't mean you ignore them or talk shit to them. You should answer them and let them know how they can find it by themselves for next time.

The longer I'm on Roat the more I notice high playtime doesn't always mean good staff and low playtime doesn't always mean bad staff. 

@Ex0tic Best feedbacker. :D Bring back tiers.

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 2
  • Nice 1
13 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

Quite a few staff are dismissive towards noobs and nooby questions. Just because something is obvious or easy to look up doesn't mean you ignore them or talk shit to them. You should answer them and let them know how they can find it by themselves for next time.

The longer I'm on Roat the more I notice high playtime doesn't always mean good staff and low playtime doesn't always mean bad staff. 

THIS. This right here is facts . Huge respect for staff members that actually answer noobs and their so called "nooby questions". Growing up I was taught that "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask"... so thank you Fruitiest for acknowledging and acting on this and a few other staff members (most of which were detailed in my feedback) for taking the time out to answer "nooby questions" :).

13 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

@Ex0tic Best feedbacker. :D Bring back tiers.

Thanks for this also :D

• Upvote 2