Make veng pking just like OSRS

Generousguy

what I mean by this is instead of being able to eat an on pid veng+ags on the opponents "taste vengeance" make it so you have to eat on your xp drop to not get chanced just like osrs. this will make veng pking a lot more skill based and more fun imo. It would also be badass if instead of clicking the spec bar to double gmaul it would be like osrs where you would have to double click then click your opp for the double maul to go off/triple click for the double maul to go off.

Edited by Generousguy
  • Upvote 1

On 2/20/2022 at 7:46 AM, Generousguy said:

what I mean by this is instead of being able to eat an on pid veng+ags on the opponents "taste vengeance" make it so you have to eat on your xp drop to not get chanced just like osrs. this will make veng pking a lot more skill based and more fun imo. It would also be badass if instead of clicking the spec bar to double gmaul it would be like osrs where you would have to double click then click your opp for the double maul to go off/triple click for the double maul to go off.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could reach out to me on discord or ing so you can teach me further about veng pking. :D

discord name : ex0tic#0135 

• Upvote 1