Staff Feedback - February 2022 (Promotion & G/A)

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.ecf1ba4a80307325a5f5d14a956d9d49.png  Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.25f41c99a96cc6daee6632fa7029f542.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 51 Hours (+99 AFK)

image.png.8411e0a4b5db1679d6cf233851dd92be.png  Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 3 Hours (+35 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 17 Hours (+24 Hours AFK)

image.png.bfc4dca3d9776f8d6bab7f6016e9fbc8.png Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK)

image.png.e55c689124263d8fc482ab16d85c856a.png  Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK)
Yiyo  - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 80 Hours (+87 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK)
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK)
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)
   Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK)

Promotion & Resignation:

Ex0tic has been promoted to image.png.db966314be0b802ae7500d800be238fe.png Server Support.

We congratulate him on the promotion!

__

image.png.054433015892344941f4e916e4476239.png TULRAK has resigned to Regular Player.

We thank him for all his contribution towards Roat Pkz!

___

🎉 300K GIVEAWAY 🎉

For this month's feedback thread, we have decided to reward the best 3 feedback replies with 100k PKP each! Goodluck!

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by VALENCE
  • Upvote 5

@GretarIt feels like you're taking more distance from your community every week. The only intereaction you have are the polls you post in Discord (that people have to ask for for litteraly weeks) and the update threads you post. It currently feels like you don't really care about what's going on on your game and with your playerbase. Ofcourse I can not determine wether this is actually the case but atleast if feels like it is. When RoatPkz has updates or is down for some reason most of your staff members have no idea what's going on and cannot answer questions because they basically don't know and weren't informed. I don't really see you around in game, on the forums or whatever either.

I also hear the people that need your help have to wait days if not weeks for you receive a reply (if you even answer). I understand that you get tons of messages each day but you're still the owner of Roatpkz and the one that people go to for certain questions. In my opinion keeping good communication with your players and certain people is very important.

If you don't agree with certain things I wrote above please let me know, I'd like to discuss with you and get to know what's going on.

I can't really give substantive feedback to the staff members of Roatpkz as I've not really been in contact with them the past month. Apart from that I'd like to thank @Tulrak for his contribution towards Roatpkz as retired server support. ❤️ 

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

Gretar - I'm sure he's a busy man, but it does feel like it takes weeks/months for him to do things that only he can do. For instance switching clan zones etc.

Appreciate most of the player moderators/staff members, even Ya Mama who is a noob. ❤️

However, I am pretty unhappy with the clear alt abuse by Skeleton and other staff members in purge. As a small team, we are unable to compete in major clan events, but when we rush in and get on the scoreboard with 1-2 kills then tele before we die, and then to see Skeleton log off, and an alt called skeletonnnn logs in, and dies 10x to them ON VIDEO, it sort of makes playing those multi events pretty worthless.

Thanks for reading.

13 hours ago, VALENCE said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) Your clan chat is shit but you're a good guy.
JBLIND - Playtime: 3 Hours (+35 Hours AFK) ur shit.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 17 Hours (+24 Hours AFK) Khalilly the little willy! inactive but while online the most unbiased person on roat.

A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK) Always helpful!
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) GL in school. Beefed quite a bit but does whats needed while online.
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK) Literally helpful asf
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) One of the servers best.
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK) ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. ADMIN LOCATION???????

2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) Decent guy.
Yiyo  - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) Hes not active but is a genuine guy.
No Name Set  - Playtime: 80 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) This guy is awesome.
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) Absolutely nothing bad to say about him. Does his job.
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) Where is his mod loc?
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) Great guy, awesome personality.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Little rat in clan chats. decent server support.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK) Wish you were more active. Still always nice.
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK) What more could you ask for? regardless of the cc he's active, competitive, gives help no matter what.
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK) never seen u.

Promotion & Resignation:

Ex0tic has been promoted to image.png.db966314be0b802ae7500d800be238fe.png Server Support.

__

image.png.054433015892344941f4e916e4476239.png TULRAK has resigned to Regular Player.

___

🎉 300K GIVEAWAY 🎉

For this month's feedback thread, we have decided to reward the best 3 feedback replies with 100k PKP each! Goodluck!

___

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 3

Smackd is noob 

valence4admin but he avoid me for 1v1 and always “afk”

ex0tic is nice but not good at nhing 

tulrak = #1 pvmer, thank god he not ss

goat = #1 skiller plus he got sexy voice 

chui = nicest person on roat plus good at nh, wallah he deserves mod #chui4mod

Baz = Zone 2 step fanboy and #swab fanboy

yiyo = demote cause he never active

ya mama = xdave fanboy 

fruitiest = choob swab fanboy

qwertyuiop1 and joirk 2 for admin wallah they so Arab 

btw skeleton and other purge suiciders are #1 alt abusers. Btw most of this is a joke don’t take it seriously.

#Swab on my knob

• Upvote 3

For the most part, the most active staff members have contributed the most at least in the past 6 or so months. The server is good as is, but more and more people by the day will realize that the server is pretty much being run by these YouTube content creators with their giveaways and the ideology that everyone can get as rich as them. The wilderness has less people than ::fp and that's concerning when the server is designed to be a pk server. The admins seem that they don't care enough (on the surface level. Im unsure what's being done on client side or for updates) Mods seem to be useful towards new players and content creators. The in between players don't see much benefit from them. Server supports are just there. They are not given enough power to be able to do anything and are pretty much trial staff until upper staff decides you are fit to be a mod. (AKA no name set + king arturia) As far as the game itself, it seems balanced and pking is what it is currently, but so much more can be done to revive the community into something 'Gretar' than what it once was. Pking needs a QOL update (potentially new items unique to only roats?) Gambling needs to be nerfed in some way to persuade players into the wilderness. (the only pkers in the wilderness are either new players or veteran pkers and it is stale).

Roats is good, but with enough care for the community it could be great.

Edited by Luckys7ven77
  • Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) - Haven't see you enough but school is more important. When you're online usually very helpful.
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful 
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) - Constantly seeing you make events etc + active & helpful
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK) - Putting in the hours and quick to respond to actions needing taken.

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) - Haven't interacted or seen you enough to comment.
Yiyo  - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - Bring back that activity as you are a good SS!
No Name Set  - Playtime: 80 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) - Helpfu
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) - Haven't interacted or seen you enough to comment.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) - Have seen you help people 
Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK) - Where you at bro?
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK) - Very active and helpful
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK) - Very active and helpful

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Agswarrior42 said:

Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) - Haven't see you enough but school is more important. When you're online usually very helpful.
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful 
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) - Constantly seeing you make events etc + active & helpful
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK) - Putting in the hours and quick to respond to actions needing taken.

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) - Haven't interacted or seen you enough to comment.
Yiyo  - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - Bring back that activity as you are a good SS!
No Name Set  - Playtime: 80 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) - Active & helpful
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) - Helpfu
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) - Haven't interacted or seen you enough to comment.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) - Have seen you help people 
Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK) - Where you at bro?
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK) - Very active and helpful
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK) - Very active and helpful

Been very busy irl mate , hope to be back asap!

Owner :

Delegation of tasks is what I think Gretar should work on. Waiting a week or two for a feedback thread is lacking. Things such as granting Valence permissions to view all hours (afk and not afk) of all staff so he can release these threads on the first of every month. Another developer will also be very beneficial for the game. I understand that you're very busy and that's okay, that's why you should be handing out more responsibilites to more staff members to ensure things get done in a timely and efficient manner. I would like to reinstate that I believe delegation of tasks should be your main priority right now, but im sure you probably know this already. Overall, neat update for Feburary (thanks Smackd) , good poll on discord as well, transparency of hours will also be a good thing so we can use that to draw more feedback, in saying that I have seen you online quite a bit this month.

Global Admin(s) :

Super active this month, which is great to see in an admin. Hosting many hp events, and associating with the community commonly (on the yell chat specifically). Smackd also hosts loads of LMS for the community which is also really fun and keeps the players going. Overall, Smackd is an outstanding admin that is active and continually interacts with the community. As i was writing this Smackd just hosted a 600k drop party and a 200k LMS. Only proving my point further.

Administrator(s):

Low hours, it's sad to see that you've given up the tradition of posting feedback threads that you've upheld for the past year or so. However, I do believe this is best for the community so thank you for doing that :D. Have not seen much of you lately in game or on forums but have seen you a little on discord which is always a good thing. Overall, engagement with the community is optimal (which is something we dont see) but I'm sure you're just as busy doing things behind the scenes so props to that.

"Who's ex0tic" ... do you even read these? you should.Either way,  4 hp events this month which is fairly average to below average for an administrator, not much engagement with the community (which is possibly why you didnt know who i was), which isn't a good thing. Granted that you could be doing some sort of works that the general community can't see. Nonetheless, an increase in activity and /or engagement with the community is much needed. 

Remarkable amount of hpevents in contrast to hours played. Clearly, hours played dosen't determine the quality of those hours which is what we see here. 10 hp events totalled which is really good for 17 hours played! I'd also like to acknowledge the firm stance that was taken by you on discord in regards to "mafia good" RWT and would like to say that was dealt with really well. Kept your cool, reinstated what you believed and was very well mannered. Overall, an admin that's really good at what he does with decent hours played and high quality performance both in game and on discord.

Player Moderator:

High quality moderator that always helps me when asked, and is very respectable. Helps out heaps with youtuber giveaways, hosts plenty of hp events , longest serving moderator, hosts plenty of lms, active on discord, immense play time hours , when is the admin promotion?

Quality moderator , haven't seen much of him in game . However, i have seen him more actively on discord. An improvement on hours would be ideal but people do get busy with irl stuff every now and then which is understandable. Either way, you still got more playtime hours than most server supports but I would like to see you more actively in game. :D

👍 Exceptionally good mod , good playtime hours.

Baz is top notch moderator who caters to all people of all backgrounds. Baz helps youtubers a lot and in turn that helps the server's population grow, also hosted countless hp events and very generous when it comes to LMS hosting.  Actively helps people with crazy playtime hours, more than most of the other staff which is really encouraging to see. True role model right here... trial administrator ? No room for improvement in my opinion.

As usual I believe Valence is one of the highest performing staff members in game. Pretty cool and chill and always willing to go above and beyond for others to get issues resolved no matter how long that takes and that's what makes him truly unique. Always hosting / helping out with all sorts of events such as treasure hunts and hp events, etc. Most hours played for moderator+ and this is easily noticable by all players and appreciated. Overall, highly active, friendly and patient moderator.

Server Support(s):

35 hours played = average for a server support. Nonetheless, 2 Wapens is continually putting in an effort to exploit bugs and help better the game so that's really good :D. Overall, a decent server support.

Why is this guy still a server support?!?! 0 hours played... is there something wrong with the logging of his playtime hours or something? This is not a reflection on Yiyo anymore this is a reflection on the quality of the administration team (poor) that wont do what needs to be done. Terminate him.

Double the hours played in comparison to last month which is great! No Name Set is an exceptionally helpful server support. Helping out on multiple discord servers that help Roat pkz in some way, always tuning in on youtuber's live streams and generally helping out players where needed. Overall, a decent server support who has been server support for over 6 months with the prospects of looking at becoming a moderator one day.

Chui is my absolute favourite server support. Keeps out of the public eye and is always there when someone needs help via ::help or through his pms. Overall, a very kind, active, friendly and supportive sever support who always has the players' interests at heart.

On 3/8/2022 at 3:17 AM, King Arturia said:

What can i say, School,Lost Ark,Tekken and Elden ring kinda taking up my time

Improvement in hours compared to last months which is always a good thing. Your comment does, however worry me and in conjunction with our chat in game it seems as though  you're seriously planning to play even less hours. To my regret, I think if you honestly are starting to lose interest in the game it's best if you resign. Regardless of what decision you make i do wish the best for you :D.

Boney Money - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK)

Hours cut in half in comparison to last month's hours and I rarely see this guy online. Not sure if this is due to him being afk or on an alt or something but regardless, 15 hours isn't that much and I dont see him on discord or forums or anywhere else that could benefit the Roat Pkz community. Lacking in my opinion.

Much more active this month . Favourite quality of Ya mama is that he's active on discord which basically seperates him from the rest of the server support team. Props to you for actually making a huge improvement in my opinion, this is what I as well as the greater Roat Pkz community like to see. The only thing I'd probably suggest is less playtime on alts but other than that you're good. Overall, a mature, active server support who is interested in feedback and where to improve (this can be seen in last month's feedback therad).

Really good server support although the hours have dropped sadly :(. Hopefully this is a 1 time thing and we can get back on track. Overlooking that disturbing fact, Babderkun is generally a good server support.

Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)

Skeleton was clearly a valuable pick for server support, having the most played hours out of the entire staff team! I'd like to congratulate you on that :D. This was very well reflected on the ::staff list and Skeleton has constantly been interacting with the community. This can be seen by the several LMS skeleton has hosted over these past couple of weeks. Overall Skeleton is a high performing server support whom brings constant ideas to the staff team as well as having an amazing knowledge base when it comes to people asking for prices and other information in the game and the only suggestion I'd make is to be more lenient when it comes to rookies in your pms. 

Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK)

High quality server support with 2nd best hours out of all staff! That's a great achievement. Definitely deserved his position. Helps out heaps of people in the help clan chat. Overall, Fun time is a reliable server support that is very friendly, helpful and spends time with the community. Although this feedback isn't as lengthy as the others sometimes less is more.

Edited by Ex0tic
  • Upvote 5
  • Nice 1
Spoiler
2 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Owner :

Delegation of tasks is what I think Gretar should work on. Waiting a week or two for a feedback thread is lacking. Things such as granting Valence permissions to view all hours (afk and not afk) of all staff so he can release these threads on the first of every month. Another developer will also be very beneficial for the game. I understand that you're very busy and that's okay, that's why you should be handing out more responsibilites to more staff members to ensure things get done in a timely and efficient manner. I would like to reinstate that I believe delegation of tasks should be your main priority right now, but im sure you probably know this already. Overall, neat update for Feburary (thanks Smackd) , good poll on discord as well, transparency of hours will also be a good thing so we can use that to draw more feedback, in saying that I have seen you online quite a bit this month.

Global Admin(s) :

Super active this month, which is great to see in an admin. Hosting many hp events, and associating with the community commonly (on the yell chat specifically). Smackd also hosts loads of LMS for the community which is also really fun and keeps the players going. Overall, Smackd is an outstanding admin that is active and continually interacts with the community. As i was writing this Smackd just hosted a 600k drop party and a 200k LMS. Only proving my point further.

Administrator(s):

Low hours, it's sad to see that you've given up the tradition of posting feedback threads that you've upheld for the past year or so. However, I do believe this is best for the community so thank you for doing that :D. Have not seen much of you lately in game or on forums but have seen you a little on discord which is always a good thing. Overall, engagement with the community is optimal (which is something we dont see) but I'm sure you're just as busy doing things behind the scenes so props to that.

"Who's ex0tic" ... do you even read these? you should.Either way,  4 hp events this month which is fairly average to below average for an administrator, not much engagement with the community (which is possibly why you didnt know who i was), which isn't a good thing. Granted that you could be doing some sort of works that the general community can't see. Nonetheless, an increase in activity and /or engagement with the community is much needed. 

Remarkable amount of hpevents in contrast to hours played. Clearly, hours played dosen't determine the quality of those hours which is what we see here. 10 hp events totalled which is really good for 17 hours played! I'd also like to acknowledge the firm stance that was taken by you on discord in regards to "mafia good" RWT and would like to say that was dealt with really well. Kept your cool, reinstated what you believed and was very well mannered. Overall, an admin that's really good at what he does with decent hours played and high quality performance both in game and on discord.

Player Moderator:

High quality moderator that always helps me when asked, and is very respectable. Helps out heaps with youtuber giveaways, hosts plenty of hp events , longest serving moderator, hosts plenty of lms, active on discord, immense play time hours , when is the admin promotion?

Quality moderator , haven't seen much of him in game . However, i have seen him more actively on discord. An improvement on hours would be ideal but people do get busy with irl stuff every now and then which is understandable. Either way, you still got more playtime hours than most server supports but I would like to see you more actively in game. :D

👍 Exceptionally good mod , good playtime hours.

Baz is top notch moderator who caters to all people of all backgrounds. Baz helps youtubers a lot and in turn that helps the server's population grow, also hosted countless hp events and very generous when it comes to LMS hosting.  Actively helps people with crazy playtime hours, more than most of the other staff which is really encouraging to see. True role model right here... trial administrator ? No room for improvement in my opinion.

As usual I believe Valence is one of the highest performing staff members in game. Pretty cool and chill and always willing to go above and beyond for others to get issues resolved no matter how long that takes and that's what makes him truly unique. Always hosting / helping out with all sorts of events such as treasure hunts and hp events, etc. Most hours played for moderator+ and this is easily noticable by all players and appreciated. Overall, highly active, friendly and patient moderator.

Server Support(s):

35 hours played = average for a server support. Nonetheless, 2 Wapens is continually putting in an effort to exploit bugs and help better the game so that's really good :D. Overall, a decent server support.

Why is this guy still a server support?!?! 0 hours played... is there something wrong with the logging of his playtime hours or something? This is not a reflection on Yiyo anymore this is a reflection on the quality of the administration team (poor) that wont do what needs to be done. Terminate him.

Double the hours played in comparison to last month which is great! No Name Set is an exceptionally helpful server support. Helping out on multiple discord servers that help Roat pkz in some way, always tuning in on youtuber's live streams and generally helping out players where needed. Overall, a decent server support who has been server support for over 6 months with the prospects of looking at becoming a moderator one day.

Chui is my absolute favourite server support. Keeps out of the public eye and is always there when someone needs help via ::help or through his pms. Overall, a very kind, active, friendly and supportive sever support who always has the players' interests at heart.

Improvement in hours compared to last months which is always a good thing. Your comment does, however worry me and in conjunction with our chat in game it seems as though  you're seriously planning to play even less hours. To my regret, I think if you honestly are starting to lose interest in the game it's best if you resign. Regardless of what decision you make i do wish the best for you :D.

Boney Money - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK)

Hours cut in half in comparison to last month's hours and I rarely see this guy online. Not sure if this is due to him being afk or on an alt or something but regardless, 15 hours isn't that much and I dont see him on discord or forums or anywhere else that could benefit the Roat Pkz community. Lacking in my opinion.

Much more active this month . Favourite quality of Ya mama is that he's active on discord which basically seperates him from the rest of the server support team. Props to you for actually making a huge improvement in my opinion, this is what I as well as the greater Roat Pkz community like to see. The only thing I'd probably suggest is less playtime on alts but other than that you're good. Overall, a mature, active server support who is interested in feedback and where to improve (this can be seen in last month's feedback therad).

Really good server support although the hours have dropped sadly :(. Hopefully this is a 1 time thing and we can get back on track. Overlooking that disturbing fact, Babderkun is generally a good server support.

Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)

Skeleton was clearly a valuable pick for server support, having the most played hours out of the entire staff team! I'd like to congratulate you on that :D. This was very well reflected on the ::staff list and Skeleton has constantly been interacting with the community. This can be seen by the several LMS skeleton has hosted over these past couple of weeks. Overall Skeleton is a high performing server support whom brings constant ideas to the staff team as well as having an amazing knowledge base when it comes to people asking for prices and other information in the game and the only suggestion I'd make is to be more lenient when it comes to rookies in your pms. 

Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK)

High quality server support with 2nd best hours out of all staff! That's a great achievement. Definitely deserved his position. Helps out heaps of people in the help clan chat. Overall, Fun time is a reliable server support that is very friendly, helpful and spends time with the community. Although this feedback isn't as lengthy as the others sometimes less is more.

nice money making guide bro #ez100k

• Haha 1
On 3/7/2022 at 5:12 PM, VALENCE said:

Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK)
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK)
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK)

Promotion & Resignation:

__

___

🎉 300K GIVEAWAY 🎉

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Id like to speak in general and not call out anyone but i want to be more observant of the server-supports team and see them actually help into the yell chats since i do not have access to the logs or whatsoever, I have no clue what they are contributing to the server, I just want to see their knowledge based on their playtime and decide on how i'm going to proceed with my feedbacks content. Basically I always knew ex0tic would be a server support due to his knowledge on this platform and the way he moderates the server, id like to acknowledge he is a good choice for this rsps, other than that i don't interact with the rest of the server support squad that much but Tulrak was a good choice for mod so sad that he left the team, Id like to acknowledge that I unfortunately do not see much from the server support although id like to to judge based on their knowledge and contributions to the server, Maybe would be a good idea to promote someone to a higher level if they are active enough.  I think goat been here long enough to stay in the same position for so long and based on his guide, I think he's a fit member to get promoted next, basically Idh much to say due lack of knowledge on them but as I see there's no playtime for some of the server support ranks and I do not support gatekeeping to keep your ranks or decide who of your friends should get promoted next, so try some demotions and allow others who are actually interested and into the game and that are actually willing to contribute something rather than nothing at all but to keep this rank as a memory. Appreciate you guys who are actually trying to improve the server and id say keep going through it and make more content happen for us to have fun with.

Adios amigos. Goodluck on next promotions, I'll predict it anyway like always ;) oso 2 real.

• Upvote 3

Well i’ve recently started playing so i may not be able to give specific staff members a feedback but i do have a few things to say:

1.  Staff members/supports not so responsive.

A few days ago i saw a notification that Smackd just came online and a few other supports so i typed ::help or ::support don’t remember the exact command but i tried it for a few times between 2pm and 5pm (Amsterdam/London Timezone) no-one assisted me and the support chat on the forums replied 1 day later. But yeah somehow it fixed by itself and with other matters the community helped me get around. 

i don’t expect to get a reply from you guys within 1 second, but i was online for 10 hours and saw all those supports/staff members logging in and out without replying at all but it’s fine, you guys must be very busy.

2. Thieving stalls & Wilderness skilling.

I do not know if this is the right section to critique this part, but this is for to the developer(s) of the game. Why is there even a silverbar stall(lvl85) in the safezone at ::skilling when you aren’t even allowed to steal from that stall. Make is atleast 700 exp or something or just remove it.

and why are the stalls in wilderness limited to level 100+ it’s very annoying that i have to stay super alert while skilling. P.SJust a thank in between ( I dont remember your name but i’d like to thank the support member whoever it was, he helped me get away from the pkers at the skilling area near Mb.

3.More strict Ruling for ::yell function

so this part, is my opinion about how the ::yell function is being managed right now by the staff.

So i noticed that the ::yell function is used for a lot of things. But i wish that it would be limited to maybe trading, events and congratulations. It’s very annoying to see people spam “JOIN MY CC WE THE BEST MUSIC DJ KHALID” or FP 200K and the worst of all the conversations through ::yell.  

i know that i can filter that, but missing interesting ::yells is the risk of doing so.

but some extra restrictions & new rules would be nice.

and last but not least

@Ex0tic

i do not know you but the community seems to like you a lot! so congratulations getting a position in the team 😁!

• Upvote 2
On 3/9/2022 at 8:09 AM, darkblue17 said:

@Baz is #1 mod 
and @Ex0tic is best ss!@!@ ❤️

gz to ex0tic!@!@

On 3/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Knasterd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nice money making guide bro #ez100k

#1 money making guide of all time :D

On 3/9/2022 at 6:32 PM, itzcoax said:

Ex0tic has been promoted to  Server Support. Ex0tic super helpful I only come to make this for him he help me out very much throughout the game and everytime i need something i send pm to him and he answer very quickly. Thank you ex0tic

Appreciate it brother ❤️

On 3/10/2022 at 8:01 AM, Chef said:

Id like to speak in general and not call out anyone but i want to be more observant of the server-supports team and see them actually help into the yell chats since i do not have access to the logs or whatsoever, I have no clue what they are contributing to the server, I just want to see their knowledge based on their playtime and decide on how i'm going to proceed with my feedbacks content. Basically I always knew ex0tic would be a server support due to his knowledge on this platform and the way he moderates the server, id like to acknowledge he is a good choice for this rsps, other than that i don't interact with the rest of the server support squad that much but Tulrak was a good choice for mod so sad that he left the team, Id like to acknowledge that I unfortunately do not see much from the server support although id like to to judge based on their knowledge and contributions to the server, Maybe would be a good idea to promote someone to a higher level if they are active enough.  I think goat been here long enough to stay in the same position for so long and based on his guide, I think he's a fit member to get promoted next, basically Idh much to say due lack of knowledge on them but as I see there's no playtime for some of the server support ranks and I do not support gatekeeping to keep your ranks or decide who of your friends should get promoted next, so try some demotions and allow others who are actually interested and into the game and that are actually willing to contribute something rather than nothing at all but to keep this rank as a memory. Appreciate you guys who are actually trying to improve the server and id say keep going through it and make more content happen for us to have fun with.

Adios amigos. Goodluck on next promotions, I'll predict it anyway like always ;) oso 2 real.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Mr Chef sir :D

50 minutes ago, VPC said:

Well i’ve recently started playing so i may not be able to give specific staff members a feedback but i do have a few things to say:

1.  Staff members/supports not so responsive.

A few days ago i saw a notification that Smackd just came online and a few other supports so i typed ::help or ::support don’t remember the exact command but i tried it for a few times between 2pm and 5pm (Amsterdam/London Timezone) no-one assisted me and the support chat on the forums replied 1 day later. But yeah somehow it fixed by itself and with other matters the community helped me get around. 

i don’t expect to get a reply from you guys within 1 second, but i was online for 10 hours and saw all those supports/staff members logging in and out without replying at all but it’s fine, you guys must be very busy.

2. Thieving stalls & Wilderness skilling.

I do not know if this is the right section to critique this part, but this is for to the developer(s) of the game. Why is there even a silverbar stall(lvl85) in the safezone at ::skilling when you aren’t even allowed to steal from that stall. Make is atleast 700 exp or something or just remove it.

and why are the stalls in wilderness limited to level 100+ it’s very annoying that i have to stay super alert while skilling. P.SJust a thank in between ( I dont remember your name but i’d like to thank the support member whoever it was, he helped me get away from the pkers at the skilling area near Mb.

3.More strict Ruling for ::yell function

so this part, is my opinion about how the ::yell function is being managed right now by the staff.

So i noticed that the ::yell function is used for a lot of things. But i wish that it would be limited to maybe trading, events and congratulations. It’s very annoying to see people spam “JOIN MY CC WE THE BEST MUSIC DJ KHALID” or FP 200K and the worst of all the conversations through ::yell.  

i know that i can filter that, but missing interesting ::yells is the risk of doing so.

but some extra restrictions & new rules would be nice.

and last but not least

@Ex0tic

i do not know you but the community seems to like you a lot! so congratulations getting a position in the team 😁!

1)Sorry to hear no one replied to you, that's awful ngl.

2) I believe the reasoning behind this is so players can visually see what comes next and it's generally better to have them all piled up next to each other but i do where you're coming from.

3)Appreciate the acknowledgement and you can pm me anytime ing if you need help with anything bro and thanks for congratulating me :D❤️

• Upvote 1
On 3/7/2022 at 10:12 AM, VALENCE said:

SMACKD - Playtime: 51 Hours (+99 AFK) best staff we've ever had 

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) one of the best 
JBLIND - Playtime: 3 Hours (+35 Hours AFK) love u too 
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 17 Hours (+24 Hours AFK) u barely play

A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK) good moderator active
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) not very active but hes cool
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK) goat is the goat 
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) good 
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK) best moderator easily

2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) I dont really know u 
Yiyo  - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) never seen you on once
No Name Set  - Playtime: 80 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) your good but afk a lot 
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) I dont know u but ur hours are decent 
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) needs to play more 
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) needs to play more
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) decent 
   Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK) play more
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK) good server support 
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK) another good one

Promotion & Resignation:

Ex0tic has been promoted to image.png.db966314be0b802ae7500d800be238fe.png Server Support. best server support rn

__

___

🎉 300K GIVEAWAY 🎉

___

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 2

Feedback on staff members that I personally have been in contact with in the past 30 days. 

Baz - Chill, always helping/pming back whenever I have had questions.
King Arturia - Even with his low hours in game he always finds time to give advise or answers in discord. 
Fun Time - Man is a legend. Always online, always finds time to help everyone, super chill and great person to talk with. 211 Hours in 30 days + 90 hours afk. Those numbers speak more than words.

What comes to other staff members I'm sure they are doing a great job and putting in as much time as they can. 
Congrats to Ex0tic on support rank. 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1

Gretar - Playtime: NaN - Owner, give us more content and more updates, I'm aware with more updates that we are getting more players to the server!

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 51 Hours (+99 AFK) - I dont know much about him, but I seen him around as the Kree'arra boss which make me very jealous, I want to be a boss too!

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) - I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
JBLIND - Playtime: 3 Hours (+35 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 17 Hours (+24 Hours AFK) Rag Bot V1 well known player back in 2016, hes a great player and helps people always out and a good ragger, like the old days! ❤️

Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK) - This guy is my best friend and deserve big credits! I have known A Pixel for such a long time (since 2016). He always helps people out, he even pm me for payouts. I have known A Pixel as not a player mod, but as a friend and the way he got up now is unbelieveble! He helps everyone and is well known for pvming, pking, treasure hunt helps for youtubers and he should be considered as more! A Pixel has imo big chances to become the new admin! With A Pixel in my friendlist im not really worried about un-answered questions.
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK) Goat is a great skiller and a die-hard player for grinding hes 200M Xp in skills! I'm glad i could help you a little bit out with the runite bars I have got from raids. Also big thanks for trying to help me out with scythe! I would like to see you at Raid to grind that twisted bow aswell!
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, I've never seen him helping people out tbh, wish he would be more helping people out.
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) Chui, seen him some times at Chambers of xeric, pvmers under each other, so I respect him. But you should help people more around when is needed. Never seen him helping someone out.
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, I've never seen him helping people out tbh, wish he would be more helping people out. I'm aware you have a skilling service and people can pay you, so you earn your pkps by this method. But what if a new player want to use your service, would you let them pay max price to you? Also in ::yell you only advertise about your earning skilling service. You should be helping people out in yells instead of advertising for your pkps
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Ya mama helped me out few times with questions, I dont have any negative or positive things to say about him. Hes doing hes job fine.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, never seen him around or helping people out. I suspect a server support, just for the rank.
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK) Skeleton, I'm aware of my friends that you are a mercher on multiple accounts and out of all mods I find you more a mercher then a server support. You do also make alts and run into clan teams claiming its not your account. This issue will be written over and over until you fix this situation where you put yourself in. I think someone else can better have the Server support rank then a mercher imo or atleast make yourself usefull to others with your rank!
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, never seen him around or helping people out. 

Ex0tic has been promoted to  Server Support.
Ex0tic congratulations on all your big giveaway wins and promotions to server support. I bet your doing your job great. But 1 advice, get more straight to the point!

On 3/13/2022 at 3:10 AM, Sinister said:

Demote Gretar 

promote exotic. 

Legend is cool 😎 

Hehe thank youd :D

On 3/14/2022 at 6:55 AM, witchdoc said:

Feedback on staff members that I personally have been in contact with in the past 30 days. 

Baz - Chill, always helping/pming back whenever I have had questions.
King Arturia - Even with his low hours in game he always finds time to give advise or answers in discord. 
Fun Time - Man is a legend. Always online, always finds time to help everyone, super chill and great person to talk with. 211 Hours in 30 days + 90 hours afk. Those numbers speak more than words.

What comes to other staff members I'm sure they are doing a great job and putting in as much time as they can. 
Congrats to Ex0tic on support rank. 

Thanks ❤️

11 hours ago, Necrofear pb said:

Gretar - Playtime: NaN - Owner, give us more content and more updates, I'm aware with more updates that we are getting more players to the server!

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 51 Hours (+99 AFK) - I dont know much about him, but I seen him around as the Kree'arra boss which make me very jealous, I want to be a boss too!

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) - I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
JBLIND - Playtime: 3 Hours (+35 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 17 Hours (+24 Hours AFK) Rag Bot V1 well known player back in 2016, hes a great player and helps people always out and a good ragger, like the old days! ❤️

Player Moderator
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+39 Hours AFK) - This guy is my best friend and deserve big credits! I have known A Pixel for such a long time (since 2016). He always helps people out, he even pm me for payouts. I have known A Pixel as not a player mod, but as a friend and the way he got up now is unbelieveble! He helps everyone and is well known for pvming, pking, treasure hunt helps for youtubers and he should be considered as more! A Pixel has imo big chances to become the new admin! With A Pixel in my friendlist im not really worried about un-answered questions.
Fruitiest - Playtime: 24 Hours (+11 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Goat - Playtime: 93 Hours (+72 Hours AFK) Goat is a great skiller and a die-hard player for grinding hes 200M Xp in skills! I'm glad i could help you a little bit out with the runite bars I have got from raids. Also big thanks for trying to help me out with scythe! I would like to see you at Raid to grind that twisted bow aswell!
Baz - Playtime: 107 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Valence - Playtime: 126 Hours (+110 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 35 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, I've never seen him helping people out tbh, wish he would be more helping people out.
Chui  - Playtime: 65 Hours (+49 Hours AFK) Chui, seen him some times at Chambers of xeric, pvmers under each other, so I respect him. But you should help people more around when is needed. Never seen him helping someone out.
King Arturia - Playtime: 35 Hours (+4 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, I've never seen him helping people out tbh, wish he would be more helping people out. I'm aware you have a skilling service and people can pay you, so you earn your pkps by this method. But what if a new player want to use your service, would you let them pay max price to you? Also in ::yell you only advertise about your earning skilling service. You should be helping people out in yells instead of advertising for your pkps
Boney - Playtime: 15 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, but hes doing hes job good as I never heard negative things about him.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 47 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Ya mama helped me out few times with questions, I dont have any negative or positive things to say about him. Hes doing hes job fine.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 3 Hours (+44 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, never seen him around or helping people out. I suspect a server support, just for the rank.
Skeleton - Playtime: 241 Hours (+58 Hours AFK) Skeleton, I'm aware of my friends that you are a mercher on multiple accounts and out of all mods I find you more a mercher then a server support. You do also make alts and run into clan teams claiming its not your account. This issue will be written over and over until you fix this situation where you put yourself in. I think someone else can better have the Server support rank then a mercher imo or atleast make yourself usefull to others with your rank!
Fun Time - Playtime: 211 Hours (+94 Hours AFK) I dont know much about him, never seen him around or helping people out. 

Ex0tic has been promoted to  Server Support.
Ex0tic congratulations on all your big giveaway wins and promotions to server support. I bet your doing your job great. But 1 advice, get more straight to the point!

Thanks for congratulating me. Although, I do think you've jinxed me as i have not won anything in forever. Advice taken. Thanks for the feedback!  :D

47 minutes ago, Jag E Svensk said:

?

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...