Give out Stardust per Hit Damage for Everyone who goes to HP Event and other Clan Events

Events are so boring on roatz... it's so rare to win and be rewarded for things like hp event or clan warfare on an individual level.. why not give out all participants stardust based on their contribution / dmg during these events? incentivize ALL participants for joining server events rather than just one lucky winner or the clan CC.

Edited by artyblaze
1 hour ago, Agswarrior42 said:

Like Knastered said it would bring too much money to the game that you would need a another item sink to combat it. No support.

Also I've participated in a lot of these events and to me one reward actually makes me do my best even more to get as much percentage as possible. Personally at this point it has more to do with the will to get richer easily than 'reviving' the events.

Also the rewards of clan events are already good in my opinion. To makes this profitable for everyone the clan owner should use the money won to do certain things; invest in armour, clan vault, events within the cc etc. The problem with the rewards for clan events is with the organisation of the clans, not with the rewards in general. Also there has recently been an update regarding clan warfares:

image.thumb.png.63de3b524da1d80914663ddab791877f.png

Edited by Knasterd
11 hours ago, artyblaze said:

Events are so boring on roatz... it's so rare to win and be rewarded for things like hp event or clan warfare on an individual level.. why not give out all participants stardust based on their contribution / dmg during these events? incentivize ALL participants for joining server events rather than just one lucky winner or the clan CC.

I agree with this to an extent. Maybe a pkp count for your dmg done, but something very miniscule. Let's say, maybe 50 pkp per 1000 dmg done? My average dmg is somewhere betwen 5-8k and it's time consuming asf. My average reward would be roughly 250-400 pkp which is actually okay if you multiply it by the number of people there is at the event.