[Suggestion] PVP protection Scroll

Situation

rev cave / slayer task.

it's very, VERY, VERRYYYYYYY!! annoying to get killed 12 times within 3 minutes by the same player (shout out to you @arkwayD @arkwayz arkway something.... don't remember your name. Just hope he doesn't gain anything from killing me 12 times in 3 mins. like for any competitions or his KDR. 

it's not fun to get killed by different types of players a dozen of times back to back while doing slayer task. i started training slayer like 2 days ago and on my accounts combined i got 67 deaths and like 60 of them while doing slayer tasks.

Suggestion

1. hour PVP protection or anti PVP Scroll

Anyway i just wanna train my slayer so if you guys could create a 1 hour PVP protection scroll for let's say 100k - 300k or 1k slayer points.  i would be more than glad to save up for that amount and pay for it. 

Edited by VPC
5 hours ago, VPC said:

rev cave / slayer task.

it's very, VERY, VERRYYYYYYY!! annoying to get killed 12 times within 3 minutes by the same player (shout out to you @arkwayD @arkwayz arkway something.... don't remember your name. Just hope he doesn't gain anything from killing me 12 times in 3 mins. like for any competitions or his KDR. 

it's not fun to get killed by different types of players a dozen of times back to back while doing slayer task. i started training slayer like 2 days ago and on my accounts combined i got 67 deaths and like 60 of them while doing slayer tasks.

1. hour PVP protection or anti PVP Scroll

Anyway i just wanna train my slayer so if you guys could create a 1 hour PVP protection scroll for let's say 100k - 300k or 1k slayer points.  i would be more than glad to save up for that amount and pay for it. 

Not a bad idea tbh but would like it to be a shop item for PKP so that it can be a PKP sink.

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Ya Mama said:

You're playing a pk server, wondering why you're being pkd?

uhh how old are you 12? that's not the point -.- it's pretty obvious .....you can get pked of course. but pointless killing a person 12 times and waiting till they return to their slayer task without gaining anything beside probably a kc is in my opinion annoying and simply ruin the game experience.

3 hours ago, Knasterd said:

If you get killed too often at certain spots you should try at different part of the day or either use a skip scroll.

well the funny thing is most of them are the same pkers who just walk through the whole cave. and keeps hunting over and over i'm not even picking up the pkp or larran's key anymore.

Edited by VPC
update
1 hour ago, VPC said:

uhh how old are you 12? that's not the point -.- it's pretty obvious .....you can get pked of course. but pointless killing a person 12 times and waiting till they return to their slayer task without gaining anything beside probably a kc is in my opinion annoying and simply ruin the game experience.

It is a literal pk server you're choosing to pvm on, solo. Countless other people have this issue but persevere. Why would we add a scroll rhat makes you immune in the area of the game that's meant to have risk attached

• Haha 1