My approach against these annoying pkers while pvming.

so i decided to have a different approach against these pkers while pvming/skilling. since being hunted is normal on this server. And has a tunnel vision for PVP and Gambling only.  mr @barbiegurl69 (a.k.a MOD? or besties with a mod told me he could get me banned for taking advantage of it 3 times)

well  @Ya Mama i would like to have your opinion on this. 

lol.jpg

Edited by VPC
5 hours ago, Baz said:

?

31 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

?

lol never mind this post. i just need to get used getting killed over and over till the grind is over. just kinda frustrating sometimes. if i could find a equally good server as roatpkz would hop immediately. but since i like the graphics currency etc. can't seem to let go of the server.

12 hours ago, VPC said:

so i decided to have a different approach against these pkers while pvming/skilling. since being hunted is normal on this server. And has a tunnel vision for PVP and Gambling only.  mr @barbiegurl69 (a.k.a MOD? or besties with a mod told me he could get me banned for taking advantage of it 3 times)

well  @Ya Mama i would like to have your opinion on this. 

Reveal hidden contents

lol.jpg

Something to consider is buying an alt account a regular donator rank and have them sit outside to peak inside the cave. As the other player makes their way into the dungeon you can just log out(beware of max capers). 

• Upvote 1