Barrows rework ideas

-Make it so your prayer drains while doing barrows

-make it so you have to navigate tunnels in order to get to barrows chest room

-code stange old lockpick where it allows you to go through any door in the barrows tunnels, has 50 charges(tradable, 1/100 chance of receiving it per chest)

-make it so the barrows chest door entrance doesnt require for you to solve a puzzle to stay with the "its an rsps, it should be easier" idea

-Buff the pkpt/hour at barrows to be more poor player friendly. possible ideas for doing this:

1/25 chance for 10k pkpt per chest opened assuming you killed all 6 brothers

-tradable strange old lockpick itself would be worth money(again, 1/100 chance of receiving it per chest assuming you killed all 6 brothers)

what are your guys opinion on this suggestion? I feel the balancing of skill and a buffed pkpt per hour method makes this very fair.

On 3/20/2022 at 10:55 PM, Generousguy said:

-Make it so your prayer drains while doing barrows

-make it so you have to navigate tunnels in order to get to barrows chest room

-code stange old lockpick where it allows you to go through any door in the barrows tunnels, has 50 charges(tradable, 1/100 chance of receiving it per chest)

-make it so the barrows chest door entrance doesnt require for you to solve a puzzle to stay with the "its an rsps, it should be easier" idea

-Buff the pkpt/hour at barrows to be more poor player friendly. possible ideas for doing this:

1/25 chance for 10k pkpt per chest opened assuming you killed all 6 brothers

-tradable strange old lockpick itself would be worth money(again, 1/100 chance of receiving it per chest assuming you killed all 6 brothers)

what are your guys opinion on this suggestion? I feel the balancing of skill and a buffed pkpt per hour method makes this very fair.

I disagree with adding PKP Rewards

I think instead of giving a piece of barrows armour the rewards should be a full set of a random barrow piece [Or chance at it] & even have a chance at getting 2 sets of something.

- This would be good if u wanted to see more players using Dharoks,

Negative would be that barrows armours would flood into the game and idk if that's even wanted since the last barrows items update was to make it more expensive..

dunno if barrows has a place in roat

• Upvote 1
On 3/30/2022 at 12:27 AM, Its Ted said:

I disagree with adding PKP Rewards

I think instead of giving a piece of barrows armour the rewards should be a full set of a random barrow piece [Or chance at it] & even have a chance at getting 2 sets of something.

- This would be good if u wanted to see more players using Dharoks,

Negative would be that barrows armours would flood into the game and idk if that's even wanted since the last barrows items update was to make it more expensive..

dunno if barrows has a place in roat

yes