#RATGANG is not something we should look up to

Generousguy

I have never tuned into the deep wilderness where RATGANG is being pleasant and genuine. This clan is toxic to his roots, and acted like a mutant child when they  lost to Casalusio in a 100v1.

Many of our youth are joining these clans and looking up to them. It hurts me to know people look up to a clan who sucks shit at pking.

There is nothing I can do to change the cc , or stop you from joining. But please take everything with a grain of salt.

Which means don’t just mindlessly absorb the 2 oak log splits being presented. If you’re trying to make the internet a better place. Then give the good parts of it a visit. Watch some dog memes. That’s the only wholesome place left on the internet it feels like.

• Haha 1

I agree they suck once Baz leaves they will become good, tesfxye also dies for max everyday he is holding them down.

the issue is they are new pkers u cant expect them to be good as other clans 

but ye these my thoughtsm for the day i think theres nothing wrong with my opinion 😃

11 hours ago, Baz said:

If you are so confident. Run a 1vs1 NH stake (first to 10) vs any RG member, if you win I'll give you 5M. If you lose you give me 1M.

Willing to X4 you if you're interested. Let me know!

u wont do it dont lie i will pick swabs best vs you, 1m vs 5m do u accept?

didnt think so

• Hmmm 1

12 hours ago, Baz said:

If you are so confident. Run a 1vs1 NH stake (first to 10) vs any RG member, if you win I'll give you 5M. If you lose you give me 1M.

Willing to X4 you if you're interested. Let me know!

Any RG member besides @Tesfxye, you wouldn't want to throw away your PKP like that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, codyswayzee said:

I agree they suck once Baz leaves they will become good, tesfxye also dies for max everyday he is holding them down.

but ye these my thoughtsm for the day i think theres nothing wrong with my opinion 😃

didnt think so

Accepted.

I will put up 1M, you lot put up 5M. Let me know when we can set this up!

1 hour ago, codyswayzee said:

didnt think so

Nvm this isn't the real CodySwayze. Just a freak using his name to crave some attention.

2 hours ago, codyswayzee said:

didnt think so

Who tf fans boys me l0l? Couldn't have picked someone more relevant? This alt was

made today and already has legend donor hmmmmmm.

Edited by codyswayze

On 3/29/2022 at 4:53 PM, codyswayze said:

Who tf fans boys me l0l? Couldn't have picked someone more relevant? This alt was

made today and already has legend donor hmmmmmm.

WHO R U

On 3/29/2022 at 4:36 PM, Baz said:

I will put up 1M, you lot put up 5M. Let me know when we can set this up!

On 3/29/2022 at 2:54 PM, codyswayzee said:

ill do 500k vs 2m i dont gt 1m we can do dh or msb ags dont run im not tht good btu will still take the chance for honor