Staff Feedback - March 2022 (Demotion)

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.4db0fef4706a6c9193134acfa686a50f.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.0551be35e3a8dfe3db06fbc9540499b9.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+91 AFK)

image.png.f4c49c74aa56124b5a0239d6203af61e.png  Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 2 Hours (+34 Hours AFK)
JBLIND - Playtime: 15 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 36 Hours (+43 Hours AFK)

image.png.bb2a0462f7eabad93adfe5931d417e22.png Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+40 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 87 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 127 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 114 Hours (+148 Hours AFK)

image.png.ea79a2da616d0a7690a4c26ea69350cb.png Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+141 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 125 Hours (+64 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 90 Hours (+12 Hours AFK)
Boney - Playtime: 53 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)
Ya Mama - Playtime: 67 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Skeleton - Playtime: 108 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)
Fun Time - Playtime: 191 Hours (+91 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 338 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)
__
image.png.5e9554928998ffaf4c997065ec646a71.png Yiyo has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity.

We thank him for his contribution towards Roat Pkz!

__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

Good owner, needs more solid updates. Perhaps hire another developer?

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+91 AFK)

Best global admin in game.

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 2 Hours (+34 Hours AFK)

Low hours, continues to feed the community with giveaways so cant complain. Good admin.

JBLIND - Playtime: 15 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)

Okay admin.

Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 36 Hours (+43 Hours AFK)

Engages with community heaps, most active admin. Highest performing admin for the month.

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+40 Hours AFK)

Good moderator.

Fruitiest - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)

quit?

Goat - Playtime: 87 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)

Capable moderator.

Baz - Playtime: 127 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)

Unparalleled moderator.

Valence - Playtime: 114 Hours (+148 Hours AFK)

#1 staff member of the month. Doing payouts, 80+ hours played, giveaways , helping youtubers with giveaways, helping others, and much more!

Server Support(s)

2 Wapens  - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)

Not enough hours played. Substandard server support.

No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+141 Hours AFK)

Adequate server support, great hours played and chill / heplful.

Chui  - Playtime: 125 Hours (+64 Hours AFK)

Nonpareil server support , amazing hours played and very handy :D.

King Arturia - Playtime: 90 Hours (+12 Hours AFK)

Informative server support with good hours played.

Boney - Playtime: 53 Hours (+106 Hours AFK)

Dont see you much. Okay server support i guess.

Ya Mama - Playtime: 67 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)

Good server support that contributes to the community quite a bit.

Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)

quit?

Skeleton - Playtime: 108 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)

Hours dropped a lot since last month's but nontheless still much higher than others. Great server support.

Fun Time - Playtime: 191 Hours (+91 Hours AFK)

Highly active server support and has much to offer - Amazing hours and help requests by the way. Outstanding server support.

Suggestion for future server supports:

Requiem af - has been moderator in the past, with good experience and is very helpful & active.

• Upvote 4

1. Almost #8th on runelocus w double vote week
2. Coded dead content instead of nex items during the hype
3. Server has zero growth, went from top 3 to almost out of top 10 
4. Deep wilderness is dead 
5. Lack of good updates that can promote growth 

Hire more capable people instead of asskissers who are unable to offer good advice for server growth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, zite said:

Hire more capable people instead of asskissers who are unable to offer good advice for server growth. 

Your own idea killed your clan, wipe your tears you reek of idiocy.

• Nice 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, zite said:

100% true

2 hours ago, zite said:

If you mean "my idea":

1. Wildy clues
2. Shooting Stars
3. Bloodlust

4. Most of daily tasks
5. Vote Lottery
6. Clan vault/perk System
7. New Clan Cup points system
8. So much more cba thinking top of my head

And so much more that haven't been implemented. Sure, those were my ideas.

I have never suggested 50 cc update because I knew it would shrink the wilderness and stunt the growth of the server. Someone of my caliber would never suggest such a retarded idea. Get ur facts straight. 

Bunch of things that didn't happen. Many of these ideas have been suggested plenty of times before.
You're a compulsive liar who likes to take credit for things you never really developed, more or so just suggested like the thousands of suggestion threads on this forum.

Salty child obsessed with something he quit.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 2

Here ya go

image.png.4db0fef4706a6c9193134acfa686a50f.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN  - Continuous updates in a timely manner would be appreciated

image.png.0551be35e3a8dfe3db06fbc9540499b9.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+91 AFK) - See you interacting with players alot when you're online

image.png.f4c49c74aa56124b5a0239d6203af61e.png  Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 2 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) - Makes up for it when he's online
JBLIND - Playtime: 15 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) - Helpful where possible
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 36 Hours (+43 Hours AFK) - Most active admin, keep it up!

image.png.bb2a0462f7eabad93adfe5931d417e22.png Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+40 Hours AFK) - Good moderator and good hours.
Fruitiest - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - Hope everything is okay and you come back soon.
Goat - Playtime: 87 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) - Good moderator and good hours. 
Baz - Playtime: 127 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) - Good moderator and good hours.
Valence - Playtime: 114 Hours (+148 Hours AFK) - Good moderator and good hours.

image.png.ea79a2da616d0a7690a4c26ea69350cb.png Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) - Could work on the activity. 
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+141 Hours AFK) - Good SS and hours.
Chui  - Playtime: 125 Hours (+64 Hours AFK) - Good SS and hours.
King Arturia - Playtime: 90 Hours (+12 Hours AFK) - Good SS and hours.
Boney - Playtime: 53 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) - I see you on sometimes but don't see much help as the other SS on yell. Maybe you're doing things via PM that I can't see.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 67 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) - Good SS and hours.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - As previously, hope everything is okay and you come back soon.
Skeleton - Playtime: 108 Hours (+25 Hours AFK) - Good SS and hours.
Fun Time - Playtime: 191 Hours (+91 Hours AFK) - Good SS and hours.
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 338 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) - Amazed with the hours and see you being helpful all the time.
__
image.png.5e9554928998ffaf4c997065ec646a71.png Yiyo has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity. - Wish you all the best.

Edited by Agswarrior42
  • Upvote 3
  • Nice 1

i recently came back to play this game its been like a month since i started and i  noticed allot of stuff about the staff dont get me wroung all of them are helpfull but usualy they just answer the first question and never respond to the follow up one but some of them take the extra effort to make plating this game more enjoyable and help allot when it comes to game knowlage . (i usually ask allot of questions due to the fact that im new )

i found " ex0tic " quite helpfull and going the extra mile to help me get acclumated and he never ever left me hanging no matter how silly it is and every time i ask a questin he answers it even if some other staff replies or not we need more of those helpers tbh 

on the other hand i feel like "ya mama " is the polar oppiste , never have i seen him respond every if i speceficly pm him im not throwing shade im stating the fact 

other helpers/mods/admins : some of them reply "fantastic Cx" is helpfull but he never follows up on an answer "a pixel " is also a great mod he helped me allot early although havent seen him around lately and the other either reply once or never do so i cant judge them cause the pop up once in while and thats it they do help dont get me wroung but not the extra effort . 

thank you for reading my opinion im just a roat pkz player who wants this game to thrive .

my ign is :99 all stats 

peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Nice 1
20 minutes ago, todi said:

i recently came back to play this game its been like a month since i started and i  noticed allot of stuff about the staff dont get me wroung all of them are helpfull but usualy they just answer the first question and never respond to the follow up one but some of them take the extra effort to make plating this game more enjoyable and help allot when it comes to game knowlage . (i usually ask allot of questions due to the fact that im new )

i found " ex0tic " quite helpfull and going the extra mile to help me get acclumated and he never ever left me hanging no matter how silly it is and every time i ask a questin he answers it even if some other staff replies or not we need more of those helpers tbh 

on the other hand i feel like "ya mama " is the polar oppiste , never have i seen him respond every if i speceficly pm him im not throwing shade im stating the fact 

other helpers/mods/admins : some of them reply "fantastic Cx" is helpfull but he never follows up on an answer "a pixel " is also a great mod he helped me allot early although havent seen him around lately and the other either reply once or never do so i cant judge them cause the pop up once in while and thats it they do help dont get me wroung but not the extra effort . 

thank you for reading my opinion im just a roat pkz player who wants this game to thrive .

my ign is :99 all stats 

peace.

Thanks for the feedback brother, appreciate it ❤️.

• Upvote 2

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN - Unique game, thank you. I like the new updates increasing price of bowfa, crystal armour, avernic, and ferocious. I feel they were too easy to obtain before,

Global Admin(s)
@Smackd- Playtime: 45 Hours (+91 AFK) - From what i can tell, smackd changes the energy in the game when he logs in. I appreciate the hard work you do to make the community prosper. You are always so always active and helpful, doing events and leading the server. I have seen you a lot talking with new players in edgeville, people who don't even have a donator status. Respect to you for interacting with players on every level of the community, whether they're new, known.  

Administrator(s)
@Fantastic - Playtime: 2 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) - Very friendly for the times i pmed you for help and i got fast responses. Its always nice to have staff that can assist me with emergency issues.
@JBLIND - Playtime: 15 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) - I see you a lot when I'm online and i do appreciate that highly, I believe i pmed you when i first started for help and you helped me out.
@RAGBOTV1 - Playtime: 36 Hours (+43 Hours AFK) We never spoke but you are highly active, I have seen you host numerous events and interact with the community through public chat.

Player Moderator(s)
@a pixel v1- Playtime: 101 Hours (+40 Hours AFK) - You have helped me questions in pm, Thank you! You're someone I know I can pm for a fast reply and for that I am grateful. I see you active in the game all the time.
@Fruitiest- Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - Your play time says 0 hours but I see you online. Love how many events you do when your online, you reply to my answers quick. I remember once i had a problem and i pmed you so many times yet you were so patient with me. Thanks.
@goat- Playtime: 87 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)- We never spoke but you seem friendly and you are active. I seen you multiple times talking to players assisting them, keep up the good work.
@Baz - Playtime: 127 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) One of the staff who helped me greatly as a new player within the last few months.  You have continuously helped me with advice you are active, do many events for the community and thats amazing. There were times you even made sure I knew what i was doing without me even having to ask you for help, Things like that makes a player stay in the game, and thats what happened to me. Thank you so much.
@VALENCE- Playtime: 114 Hours (+148 Hours AFK) - So active and so many events, you are such an amazing help for me. I am sure pm you almost every time when i'm online for help, knowing ill get a super fast reply and assistance right away. You are always holding it down in game with events when there are none running, which is something many players including me who appreciate that.

Server Support(s)
@2 wapens  - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) - We never spoke but i saw you helping on yell chat before.  I seen you help players before in edgeville. Im sure i could pm you for some help if needed.  However I believe you can work on your activity if possible.
@no name set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+141 Hours AFK) - Active, We never spoke but i see you helping a lot.  You are always around the server doing good things from what ive seen, keep up the good work!
@Chui  - Playtime: 125 Hours (+64 Hours AFK)  We never spoke but i know you are active. I seen you a lot in game and i know you help a lot during that time. Keep up the good work.
@King Arturia- Playtime: 90 Hours (+12 Hours AFK) You have replied to my questions multiple times in a fast manner, helpful staff.  You do help a lot with questions and you are online a lot as well. Keep up the good work. You are kind as well.
@Boney Money- Playtime: 53 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) Helpful, and  highly active. I believe i pmed you for help once and you were there to assist with great advice.  I seen you on yell chat and in game all the time,. Keep up the good work
@Ya Mama - Playtime: 67 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Always interacting with players throughout the server, you are helpful as well. I spoke with you a few times you are a nice person. Keep up the good work. I see you a lot when im online as well.
@skeleton - Playtime: 108 Hours (+25 Hours AFK) - Helped me numerous times as a new player, thanks so much. Highly active from when  I first started playing. You are always around for help when your online which is great for players like me.
Fun Time - Playtime: 191 Hours (+91 Hours AFK) - Super active, i see you helping through various locations in game in public chat, i asked you for help in pms before and you were there fast. thanks so much. 
@Ex0tic  - Playtime: 338 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) Insanely active, i see you all the time. You help me so many times with problems since i started and you are literally there every time. One time i remember you helped me with a problem where i couldn't figure something out, and you went out your way to fix the problem. You continuously pmed me back making sure i got it till i did. You even were about to log off before that because you were on all day, but you stayed another 15 minutes to make sure I was okay. Thanks a ton.
__

Edited by Alberto49259
  • Upvote 4
  • Nice 1

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN  - Big credits to the owner for releasing nex upcoming monday. We are so excited and looking forward for it! This is a huge update! Awesome ;) 

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+91 AFK) SMACKD is very helpfull in the public, mix himself with the community. Sometimes hard to reach him, but when you reach him. I'm sure he is very helpfulI ;) I also hope you dont abuse your powers during clan fights as ceo of roat pkz, you must take responsebilities :P I must say I have seen you jail several people during a flame contest with you over yell chat when I was skilling around in the wilderness. Hope it's a misunderstanding bro  ❤️ 

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 2 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) I've seen him logging in sometimes, but not very active towards the community.
JBLIND - Playtime: 15 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) I've seen him logging in sometimes, but not very active towards the community.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 36 Hours (+43 Hours AFK) Rag Bot V1, very helpfull, logs very often in to help people out such as : Youtubers with treasure hunts. I Know Rag Bat V1 since 2016 and hes a good guy towards the community!

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+40 Hours AFK) A Pixel  is the one I seen the most helping youtubers out with treasure hunts, daily online and always answer your question when you need help. He is the most active player mod imo. He knows a lot and hes using hes acknowledge toward the community to guide and help them out. Hes job as player mod is a 10/10 ❤️ 
Fruitiest - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) Well.. 0 hours, 0 hours afk says enough. Not very active, try to change that bro! The first time and last time I seen him was when he wanted to buy my larran's key when I was fishing at lv 35 wildy. It felt like a honor, mods teleporting to me in the wildy O_O ❤️ 
Goat - Playtime: 87 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) @goat, the #1 skiller from Roat Pkz. This man is grinding for so long on all skills 200,000,000 XP! That is just insane! Big respect and wishing him hes best for maxing out in all skill 200,000,000 XP! He is also the one who mostly do the ::payouts from the OSRS BONDS. Really appreciate your message to come ::payout before it happened! I also seen you helping youtubers around with treasure hunt :) Very active toward community, skilling, Pvming, etc.. ❤️ 
Baz - Playtime: 127 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) Baz, I seen you either pking or helping the community with what ever they need. I like your clan with all gold skulls! It really flips people quickly out inside the wilderness :P I dont know you very good so I'll just leave it like this ;) 
Valence - Playtime: 114 Hours (+148 Hours AFK) Valence, first encounter last month was when I was Fping, you just teled to me and asked if I were NecroFear Pb from the forum :D 
I was really suprised and still am. I seen you helping out the community aswell and i seen you on livestreams helping youtubers out with treasure hunt. Keep it going bro! ❤️ 

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) 2 Wapens, very unactive, never seen him helping anyone only seen him with hes clan pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation to give anyone a fair chance. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+141 Hours AFK) very unactive toward community, very active in pvp clans. Never seen him helping anyone else only seen him with hes clan pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation like clan battles to give anyone a fair chance and a good Roat Pkz experience. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
Chui  - Playtime: 125 Hours (+64 Hours AFK) Chui, Greatfull Pvmer! I think you help people out when they needed to. Try to show yourself more on the yells ;)❤️ 
King Arturia - Playtime: 90 Hours (+12 Hours AFK) King Arturia, not active in yell, community the last month. Havent seen u around for a while...
Boney - Playtime: 53 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) Boney very unactive, never seen him helping anyone only seen him with hes clan solo pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation to give anyone a fair chance. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
Ya Mama - Playtime: 67 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Active, helpfull, seen him trying reach toward community. We also want to see less flaming around in yell especially from server supports. Except that I think u could turn into an good server supporter.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) I dont know him, never seen him helping someone around. Try to be more active to start of with.. Maybe you can forfile your job as server support but for now someone else should have it since u haven't logged in bro, I'm sorry. 
Skeleton - Playtime: 108 Hours (+25 Hours AFK) very unactive, never seen him helping anyone only seen him with hes clan pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation to give anyone a fair chance. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
Fun Time - Playtime: 191 Hours (+91 Hours AFK) Fun time is a great objection for everyone. He has bought a lot donation what I seen so far. I bet you making a lot of money too :P but it would be nice if you would give other people the chance to buy also donation so people can also get those items from the donation list and not buy for expensive from what you put on ::TP. I would like to see you more active in ::yell since you have your job as server support ❤️ 
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 338 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) Ex0tic, i'm going to be honestly with you. You are indeed very active out of all the server support. You are helpfull towards the community. A little too active I think, but it's good too, since there are a lot players around who needs help. For this I find you a big help as server support. On the other side I had a feeling you would also pick your pk clan -> community as server support. I want you to remind that we need people who stays neutral in this situation. Adding you was also one of the bigest fault I made. On the Road from all skills to 99 to be maxed, you asked where I am and leaked my location to your clan and they interupted my skilling in the wilderness because of you. For this I ignored you, where the ignore list is made for. We also know that you using multiple accounts and my last advice is get straight to the point, this advice has been ignored. Your job as server support is good, but everything about PvP, wilderness, shouldn't be entrusted with you ❤️ 
__
 Yiyo has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity. I wish you a good time as me as normal player Yiyo ;)❤️ 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Necrofear pb said:

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN  - Big credits to the owner for releasing nex upcoming monday. We are so excited and looking forward for it! This is a huge update! Awesome ;) 

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 45 Hours (+91 AFK) SMACKD is very helpfull in the public, mix himself with the community. Sometimes hard to reach him, but when you reach him. I'm sure he is very helpfulI ;) I also hope you dont abuse your powers during clan fights as ceo of roat pkz, you must take responsebilities :P I must say I have seen you jail several people during a flame contest with you over yell chat when I was skilling around in the wilderness. Hope it's a misunderstanding bro  ❤️ 

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 2 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) I've seen him logging in sometimes, but not very active towards the community.
JBLIND - Playtime: 15 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) I've seen him logging in sometimes, but not very active towards the community.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 36 Hours (+43 Hours AFK) Rag Bot V1, very helpfull, logs very often in to help people out such as : Youtubers with treasure hunts. I Know Rag Bat V1 since 2016 and hes a good guy towards the community!

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 101 Hours (+40 Hours AFK) A Pixel  is the one I seen the most helping youtubers out with treasure hunts, daily online and always answer your question when you need help. He is the most active player mod imo. He knows a lot and hes using hes acknowledge toward the community to guide and help them out. Hes job as player mod is a 10/10 ❤️ 
Fruitiest - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) Well.. 0 hours, 0 hours afk says enough. Not very active, try to change that bro! The first time and last time I seen him was when he wanted to buy my larran's key when I was fishing at lv 35 wildy. It felt like a honor, mods teleporting to me in the wildy O_O ❤️ 
Goat - Playtime: 87 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) @goat, the #1 skiller from Roat Pkz. This man is grinding for so long on all skills 200,000,000 XP! That is just insane! Big respect and wishing him hes best for maxing out in all skill 200,000,000 XP! He is also the one who mostly do the ::payouts from the OSRS BONDS. Really appreciate your message to come ::payout before it happened! I also seen you helping youtubers around with treasure hunt :) Very active toward community, skilling, Pvming, etc.. ❤️ 
Baz - Playtime: 127 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) Baz, I seen you either pking or helping the community with what ever they need. I like your clan with all gold skulls! It really flips people quickly out inside the wilderness :P I dont know you very good so I'll just leave it like this ;) 
Valence - Playtime: 114 Hours (+148 Hours AFK) Valence, first encounter last month was when I was Fping, you just teled to me and asked if I were NecroFear Pb from the forum :D 
I was really suprised and still am. I seen you helping out the community aswell and i seen you on livestreams helping youtubers out with treasure hunt. Keep it going bro! ❤️ 

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 25 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) 2 Wapens, very unactive, never seen him helping anyone only seen him with hes clan pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation to give anyone a fair chance. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+141 Hours AFK) very unactive toward community, very active in pvp clans. Never seen him helping anyone else only seen him with hes clan pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation like clan battles to give anyone a fair chance and a good Roat Pkz experience. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
Chui  - Playtime: 125 Hours (+64 Hours AFK) Chui, Greatfull Pvmer! I think you help people out when they needed to. Try to show yourself more on the yells ;)❤️ 
King Arturia - Playtime: 90 Hours (+12 Hours AFK) King Arturia, not active in yell, community the last month. Havent seen u around for a while...
Boney - Playtime: 53 Hours (+106 Hours AFK) Boney very unactive, never seen him helping anyone only seen him with hes clan solo pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation to give anyone a fair chance. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
Ya Mama - Playtime: 67 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Active, helpfull, seen him trying reach toward community. We also want to see less flaming around in yell especially from server supports. Except that I think u could turn into an good server supporter.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) I dont know him, never seen him helping someone around. Try to be more active to start of with.. Maybe you can forfile your job as server support but for now someone else should have it since u haven't logged in bro, I'm sorry. 
Skeleton - Playtime: 108 Hours (+25 Hours AFK) very unactive, never seen him helping anyone only seen him with hes clan pking. Clan -> community in hes eyes, we need people who can stay neutral in situation to give anyone a fair chance. I understand you like single/multi pking, but your job as server support doesn't suit you. Sorry bro ❤️ 
Fun Time - Playtime: 191 Hours (+91 Hours AFK) Fun time is a great objection for everyone. He has bought a lot donation what I seen so far. I bet you making a lot of money too :P but it would be nice if you would give other people the chance to buy also donation so people can also get those items from the donation list and not buy for expensive from what you put on ::TP. I would like to see you more active in ::yell since you have your job as server support ❤️ 
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 338 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) Ex0tic, i'm going to be honestly with you. You are indeed very active out of all the server support. You are helpfull towards the community. A little too active I think, but it's good too, since there are a lot players around who needs help. For this I find you a big help as server support. On the other side I had a feeling you would also pick your pk clan -> community as server support. I want you to remind that we need people who stays neutral in this situation. Adding you was also one of the bigest fault I made. On the Road from all skills to 99 to be maxed, you asked where I am and leaked my location to your clan and they interupted my skilling in the wilderness because of you. For this I ignored you, where the ignore list is made for. We also know that you using multiple accounts and my last advice is get straight to the point, this advice has been ignored. Your job as server support is good, but everything about PvP, wilderness, shouldn't be entrusted with you ❤️ 
__
 Yiyo has been demoted to Regular Player due to inactivity. I wish you a good time as me as normal player Yiyo ;)❤️ 

Thanks for your feedback, i'm only in my clan for warfare and events, and the rest of the time i'm sat answering pms, what you might not be aware of, is we can see the help clanchat while being in other cc's, my help reqs and other members of the community speak for themselves.

3 hours ago, Necrofear pb said:

Appreciate the feedback and honesty. However, I never have picked my pk clan > community.  I did remain neutral and i am sorry that you feel that way towards me personally but... I never once leaked your location to any clan member. I never had done that with any other player previously and trust me when I say I know where many people are skilling and I genuinely dont leak information, must of been pure coincidence. I dont think it's fair that you put me on your ignore list but it is your decision after all. In regards to me using multiple accounts, I dont see what the problem with that is ? Each account is clearly labeled with which version it is. Although I dont agree with the part about me leaking your location for skilling, I still appreciate the honest feedback and thank you for it. 
P.S: I'd never use my position as a server support to gain people's trust and manipulate them into giving me their location only to call my clan on them. Never have never will.
Yours sincerely, Ex0tic ❤️