MY FIRST OSRS GP EVENT OF MANY BEING SETUP UP RIGHT NOW(100m OSRS)

Generousguy

so ive started getting into the osrs high risk veng scene and as many of you know im extremely talented at veng high risk so gp comes easy to me even in the high risk osrs veng scene. my events will likely range from as low as 50m to all the way up to 1b osrs gp. So the first event I will be hosting very very soon is a 100m osrs discord talent show. You will come into a voice chat channel with me in it and will share screen and will show off your irl talent, and whoever i deem most impressive wins the 100m osrs gp.  basically if you would like to participate you will come to my discord in the invite that will be available in my next topic. However, please be aware that I have created a blacklist on my desktop on people i deemed not fit for any of my events(since there rats that dont deserve a chance at my prize money).The next topic will state every last in-game name that are not allowed to participate in the event nor any event I will ever host. the next topic after that will state when my event will be hosted on what day and time and will be created when i have contacted and setup the event with the higher up staff/gretar. No sign-up is required for this event, just show up in my discord at the given time on the given date and you will be allowed to participate. Good luck my rpkz friends!

Edited by Generousguy