Server complaint

Chef

Well at first I feel like saying that staff isn't that good on enough to acquire their position, some of them been so degrading to others and especially to me during the circumstances i've been struggling on this rsps to get my position to be a fairly server support, i know not why i did not receive my rank after i tried everything in my power to achieve it. it seems like that these decisions are made upon a biased judgement. it's completely isn't fair to someone who does their best to make it happen and a random person gets it with even barely trying. according to my knowledge that some of the position holders are faking it till they are making it, which is completely not who i really am. I tried my best to keep it real but there was no reward eventually no matter what i did.

1 minute ago, Zone 2 Step said:

I agree with chef suprised that he isnt ss yet after all the effort he put into the game or u can be like King Baz just donate a house irl to gretar for a ss rank that simple🤷🏽‍♂️

Don't nutride me. I don't know you.

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1
5 minutes ago, Zone 2 Step said:

Not nutride you at all just telling the truth buddy🙂

Everyone knows I buy donations and have done for a long time, there is literally a full topic dating back to last year on this too.

Stop hating and don't nutride to get my attention as it's getting kind of annoying now.

• Wow 1
4 minutes ago, Baz said:

Everyone knows I buy donations and have done for a long time, there is literally a full topic dating back to last year on this too.

Stop hating and don't nutride to get my attention as it's getting kind of annoying now.

I just came here to give my opinion about chef topic thats all idk why you think that i have a problem  you seems the only one whos trying to get my attention for some reason? and btw why are you leaking the reasons chef got jailed for arent you a moderator? u should know better then this cmon dawg... now you reminds me of that turkish mfker david ffs😒

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Well at first I feel like saying that staff isn't that good on enough to acquire their position, some of them been so degrading to others and especially to me during the circumstances i've been struggling on this rsps to get my position to be a fairly server support, i know not why i did not receive my rank after i tried everything in my power to achieve it. it seems like that these decisions are made upon a biased judgement. it's completely isn't fair to someone who does their best to make it happen and a random person gets it with even barely trying. according to my knowledge that some of the position holders are faking it till they are making it, which is completely not who i really am. I tried my best to keep it real but there was no reward eventually no matter what i did.

Obviously idk, but ima put it down to wanting possibly too much. 

Every post i see you seem to make a hint about it, like yes we heard. You could be the best person for assistance on the server but that doesn't mean you instantly qualify for the rank

16 minutes ago, Ya Mama said:

Obviously idk, but ima put it down to wanting possibly too much. 

Every post i see you seem to make a hint about it, like yes we heard. You could be the best person for assistance on the server but that doesn't mean you instantly qualify for the rank

Thank you @Ya MamaFor being honest and checking appreciate it atleast a ss who understand chef story and being fair just kinda suprised that chef isnt ss yet i seen random new players who i never saw in my life getting ss rank Lmao

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Get a grip man holy fuck 

You finally retired? Sounds like its something I had a vision of before.

On 4/18/2022 at 2:54 AM, Zone 2 Step said:

I agree with chef suprised that he isnt ss yet after all the effort he put into the game or u can be like King Baz just donate a house irl to gretar for a ss rank that simple🤷🏽‍♂️

On 4/18/2022 at 3:05 AM, Baz said:

Baz don't hate on my people

On 4/18/2022 at 2:47 AM, Baz said:

What do you suggest?

Dunno hermano, What do you think?

On 4/18/2022 at 3:41 AM, Zone 2 Step said:

Thank you @Ya MamaFor being honest and checking appreciate it atleast a ss who understand chef story and being fair just kinda suprised that chef isnt ss yet i seen random new players who i never saw in my life getting ss rank Lmao

Yea guys, I honestly Appreciate your concern, But I have no clue why I'am not already either, Not that I want it so bad it's just that it seemed deserved according to what I contributed to the server.

On 4/17/2022 at 9:44 PM, Chef said:

you  need to donate to be a server support/staff 

look at (baz,valence) they donated for mod

On 4/18/2022 at 2:47 AM, Baz said:

What do you suggest?

everyone suggest you would just resign since ur known as "rwting" and also ur known as abusing ur powers.. i think everyones gaming experience would be alot nicer if game wouldnt have such a preteen with mod ability. But they this is just communitys words not mine :P ur demote in on the way anycase