Zamorak godsword bug - incosistent with OSRS

Greetings noobs,

I was counterplayed today by n1 ink who froze me with a zamorak godsword in order to escape in the donator zone rev cave.

When he was running I kept clicking him so my character would run the first moment the freeze broke due to distance rather than due to time.

To my surprise the ZGS spec is bugged in the sense that it never breaks due to distance alone, just after the time passes.

After n1 ink dared me to post this on the forums as this is not a bug because it is not magic and more comments in that same direction that I would emberass myself, I went to go test it on OSRS.

So the reason I am posting it here is because in OSRS it DOES break due to distance just like barrages and not merely time passed.

Tested 23/4/2022 in OSRS wildy. 

While we are on the subject, freezes should also break if the person who cast/performed them logs out, which is currently not the case. 

1 minute ago, ForumHeadchef said:

Greetings noobs,

I was counterplayed today by n1 ink who froze me with a zamorak godsword in order to escape in the donator zone rev cave.

When he was running I kept clicking him so my character would run the first moment the freeze broke due to distance rather than due to time.

To my surprise the ZGS spec is bugged in the sense that it never breaks due to distance alone, just after the time passes.

After n1 ink dared me to post this on the forums as this is not a bug because it is not magic and more comments in that same direction that I would emberass myself, I went to go test it on OSRS.

So the reason I am posting it here is because in OSRS it DOES break due to distance just like barrages and not merely time passed.

Tested 23/4/2022 in OSRS wildy. 

While we are on the subject, freezes should also break if the person who cast/performed them logs out, which is currently not the case. 

I agree with all that is stated and think things should be adjusted to properly allign with the points @ForumHeadchef has stated.