nex gear & Upgrades

Its Ted

Nex Tips

spawnable.thumb.png.16a4acff3234c54fbe5fb9a3bee2d76f.png

This setup is the same offensive stats to black d'hide but if you use the god d'hides you get a prayer bonus (so your pray drains slower)

This setup is completely free to use with no risk

You can find all of these ranged items in the range store at ::shops

If you have some PKP and are looking to upgrade your setup for faster kills (so you can earn more per hour) then I would suggest these risk-free upgrades.

( there are better amulets and shields but for this guide I will just show you the low / no risk setup )

Here we have an image of the upgrades that I believe are worth purchasing

upgrades.png.e2c0b9b742360dc5bab6ad668c812604.png

As soon as possible you should upgrade your rune crossbow to dragon / armadyl so you can use the dragon ruby bolts (e) instead of the [adamant] ruby bolts (e)

The Ava's Upgrade is a neat one that adds 0 risk but a few extra bonus.

Archer's rings are optional since you would likely risk these but will help you a lot.

The Void visible stats are stated to be far worse than your setup but don't let that deceive you, when fighting nex your accuracy is terrible so wearing void is likely the best armour to wear for  a high average damage.

In my experience Fae bow doesn't hit as often as the armadyl crossbow and I would probably not use that upgrade but it's up to you

Crystal Armour is the worst armour vs nex, I wouldn't even waste your money on it either, it's just as shit as the fae bow.

Edited by Its Ted
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Ya Mama said:

Nice nice, I'd say elite void is BIS with a Tbow but obviously that's outrageous. Craws bow is bis for money, probably will cost you 120k ish & you'll risk the ether, but if you can get safety in a location you'll be hitting 30 average per hit

yeah for sure could be a decent setup,

guide was mainly geared to people who have just started / have 0 pkp