Staff Feedback - April 2022

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.46c13425b9d1b3a52c201ef7f2e6c053.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.bedb7c61234ae2697090905f80ee7101.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 33 Hours (+65 AFK)

image.png.54c9430c5e0f0451b2af1fab204ff573.png  Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 17 Hours (+70 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 18 Hours (+13 Hours AFK)

image.png.854779aadbd619e9a3ed50d9fc2887b1.png Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 106 Hours (+54 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 122 Hours (+57 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 98 Hours (+69 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 80 Hours (+28 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 130 Hours (+116 Hours AFK)

image.png.863f400466a4fde8bbc077e5bb887c53.png  Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+8 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+124 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 144 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 41 Hours (+3 Hours AFK)
Boney - Playtime: 76 Hours (+90 Hours AFK)
Ya Mama - Playtime: 39 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Skeleton - Playtime: 45 Hours (+5 Hours AFK)
Fun Time - Playtime: 236 Hours (+84 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 336 Hours (+60 Hours AFK)

__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 6
23 minutes ago, VALENCE said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.46c13425b9d1b3a52c201ef7f2e6c053.png Owner(s)
 Gretar - nice updates, keep them coming

Fantastic Cx - not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

image.png.bedb7c61234ae2697090905f80ee7101.png Chief Executive Officer
SMACKD - certified demon 😈

Rag Bot V1 - good job as admin, keep it up

A Pixel - active alot & extremely helpful

Fruitiest - friendly & helpful

Goat - nice guy & will help if needed

Baz - good stuff, keep doing what you do

Valence - good job as mod, & handling the promotion very well

2 Wapens  - idk, haven't seen

No Name Set  - friendly & will help if needed +1

Chui  - not helpful imo

King Arturia - good guy & has a deep understanding of the server and its content +1

Boney - active often & can be helpful +1

Ya Mama - not helpful imo

Babderkun - idk, haven't seen

Skeleton - not helpful imo 

Fun Time - good guy & always willing to help +1

Ex0tic  - active a lot & will help if needed +1

__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 6
1 hour ago, biggy said:

Exotic clearly deserves promotion, some of the server support playtimes is pretty shocking. 

I mean you choose to be a supporter of the server as a profession yourself, put the hours in working, expect a full 8 hours a day of playtime. 

It's a game with staff from all around the world to cover time zones, the majority of us work to live, people can't work 10 hours then play for 8 :) 

5 hours ago, biggy said:

Exotic clearly deserves promotion, some of the server support playtimes is pretty shocking. 

I mean you choose to be a supporter of the server as a profession yourself, put the hours in working, expect a full 8 hours a day of playtime. 

Is Roatz the new 9-5? 🤣

Gretar - big g :D - best roatpkz owner
SMACKD - pimp 
Fantastic Cx - low playtime this month
Rag Bot V1 - low playtime this month

A Pixel - Good always
Goat - Very knowledgable and is helpful
Baz - A bit less active than a few months ago but still really active and does a lot
Valence - Been great since promotion. 0 complaints.

2 Wapens  - havent seen him help a single person since promoted
No Name Set  - Always good amount of helping/playtime.
Chui  - Playtime: Always good amount of helping/playtime.
King Arturia - Very knowledgable and is helpful
Boney - Good
Ya Mama - Ok
Babderkun - Demote
Skeleton - Good
Fun Time- Really good.
Ex0tic - Really good job at ss since promoted. Just don't burn out

TIER LIST IN HONOR OF EXOTIC

KING TIER
@Ex0tic
@Fun Time
@Smackd (HES A PIMP)

EPIC TIER
@goat
@Baz
@VALENCE
@a pixel v1
@no name set

GOOD MAN TIER
@Chui
@Boney
@King Arturia

OK TIER
@Fantastic
@Khalil
@skeleton
@Ya Mama

POOP TIER
@babderkun

@khaled

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 3

image.png.46c13425b9d1b3a52c201ef7f2e6c053.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN - Thanks for the updates! Hopefully next big update won't take as long!

image.png.bedb7c61234ae2697090905f80ee7101.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 33 Hours (+65 AFK) - Funny and helpful admin. 

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 17 Hours (+70 Hours AFK) - Good staff and interactive when you're on. More activity this month!
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 18 Hours (+13 Hours AFK) - Very helpful when on but more activity!

A Pixel - Playtime: 106 Hours (+54 Hours AFK) - Consistent at doing a good job.
Fruitiest - Playtime: 122 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) - Good to to see you back and ramping up the hours!
Goat - Playtime: 98 Hours (+69 Hours AFK) - Quick to respond and always helpful.
Baz - Playtime: 80 Hours (+28 Hours AFK) - Slight decrease in hours but always doing a good job.
Valence - Playtime: 130 Hours (+116 Hours AFK) - Top man of the moderators right now.

2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) - Very low on hours played and same with last month. Maybe SS is not the best fit?
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+124 Hours AFK) - Great SS, active and knowledgeable.
Chui  - Playtime: 144 Hours (+63 Hours AFK) - Same with No Name Set - Great SS and very active
King Arturia - Playtime: 41 Hours (+3 Hours AFK) - Okay-ish but could work on activity. 
Boney - Playtime: 76 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) -  Okay-ish but I don't see you much helping on yell etc.
Ya Mama - Playtime: 39 Hours (+1 Hours AFK) - Need to work on activity but when you're online I always see you active on yell helping out.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - Still having issues IRL? Maybe take a break and get your SS back when you can be active.
Skeleton - Playtime: 45 Hours (+5 Hours AFK) - Have not seen much activity from you and a decrease from last month - Might be different time zones.
Fun Time - Playtime: 236 Hours (+84 Hours AFK) - Very active. I don't see much activity publicly but I assume you are helping behind the scenes via PM.
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 336 Hours (+60 Hours AFK) - One of the best staff right now but like Fruitiest said don't overdo it and burn out.

• Upvote 5
  • Nice 1

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN  - Great update and the end of april for bringing torva, zaryte crossbow, ancient godsword, and zaryte vambraces to roat pkz. Keeping it just like osrs is what most of the community wants (not adding pernix/virtus which was being suggested often) and im grateful for a owner who lets the community decide what they want for the future of the game.

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 33 Hours (+65 AFK)- Continuously active throughout the month of April, hosting hp events, engaging with the community through public chat and yell. Players are satisfied with your events all the time this past month. 

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 17 Hours (+70 Hours AFK)- I hear many compliments from other players on the yell channel, someone who is loved by the community and i think you have a strong presence. I assume your work for roatz is more out of game, keep up the good work.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 18 Hours (+13 Hours AFK) Seen you often in the month of April engaging in community activities. 

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 106 Hours (+54 Hours AFK)- Highly active in the month of April. I haven't spoken to you much this month but your activity speaks for itself. Good work.
Fruitiest - Playtime: 122 Hours (+57 Hours AFK)- Helped me figure out many problems i was encountering this month through pms. I appreciate those times you gave me great advice.
Goat - Playtime: 98 Hours (+69 Hours AFK) - Ive seen you in game many times.  Your playtime shows high activity and for that i appreciate your hard work.
Baz - Playtime: 80 Hours (+28 Hours AFK)- Great help this month, you helped me in several situations where you went out your way to make sure I was good. You went on vacation for 2 weeks but still managed to be highly active for the month of april. 
Valence - Playtime: 130 Hours (+116 Hours AFK)- Very helpful and active every day for the month of April. I see you help so many players including myself to the point where i relied on information from you. You host numerous events.  Amazing work.

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) I see you pking at ::hills a lot, never seen you in public chat or yell this month.  I cant assume you arent engaging with the community and helping others. However your playtime shows you were inactive, and i would like to see that change if possible.
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+124 Hours AFK) - Great help, friendly encounters every time I seen you speak with players. Highly active in game, as well as public chat and yell. I know you are quick to help players.
Chui  - Playtime: 144 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)- Ive seen you a lot in game, and your activity shows you have helped so much in the month of april. 
King Arturia - Playtime: 41 Hours (+3 Hours AFK) - Ive asked you for help in game which you helped me with right away.  When your online your helpful, which many people like myself appreciate.
Boney - Playtime: 76 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) - Ive seen you in game numerous times and in yell chat. I havent pmed you for help this month but im assuming you are a reliable source of help via pm. 
Ya Mama - Playtime: 39 Hours (+1 Hours AFK)- I have seen you less in the month of april compared to march, however when your online your a great help to many players.
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)-
Skeleton - Playtime: 45 Hours (+5 Hours AFK)- You have helped me many times with problems in pms this month which im grateful for. Keep it up.
Fun Time - Playtime: 236 Hours (+84 Hours AFK)- Great help and insane activity. Active in the 'help' cc assiting players with issues on a daily basis, hosting high player count events through ;;lms, which many players look forward to every day logging on. 
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 336 Hours (+60 Hours AFK)- Highest activity for a staff member the month of april, and someone who is there every time to help a player in need. Insane work you are making sure players are enjoying the game. You have shown your reliability not only through your numbers but through your great work.

• Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

SMACKD - Playtime: 33 Hours (+65 AFK) hes cool and helping a lot of people out, lately haven't seen you much online, maybe busy irl all good but try be more online upcoming weeks and keep it up!

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 17 Hours (+70 Hours AFK) Cool, seen you lately more online since nex update, I dont know what you doing in game but I suppose you helping people and the community out. (I cant put more since I dont know you more as the opinion I mention)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 18 Hours (+13 Hours AFK) You very awesome bro, always a good friend and when I need you, you are always there helping me out, really appreciate your time and effort!

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 106 Hours (+54 Hours AFK) A Pixel, my old friend you are awesome too, helping people out, active with helping people out on youtube such as Treasure hunt and also part of the pvp community, to keep it alive. Sometimes I feel you ignore me but you always response so thank you for that!
Fruitiest - Playtime: 122 Hours (+57 Hours AFK) You suprise me with your instant transmission, you know what I mean. Very epic and really suprising me out of all the mods in game! 
Goat - Playtime: 98 Hours (+69 Hours AFK) ' love brother <3. You aoways help me out and if you cant you always honest with that or you give me a specific time to get help from you. I really appreciate this and I know you also grinding for 200M slayer exp. I as maxed out player understand the effort and time it takes before goal has completed. But you also make time for you mates. You enjoy playing the game, helping people out and reminding people of the rules before actions has to been set. Keep it up bro and all best luck on your road to 200M slayer exp! 
Baz - Playtime: 80 Hours (+28 Hours AFK) Baz, thank you for treating me the same as your friends, first meeting was when I was fishing at secret location. You came and warned me for something against the rules. I really appreciate it, I seen you also busy with Roat Pkz as mod and we really appreciate your work and effort in it. There is no way to backstab this man, hes a good man and always fit and knows what the community, releasing information about new updates and leading the best teams in Pvp. A tought job but must be honored! Keep it up bro 
Valence - Playtime: 130 Hours (+116 Hours AFK) Valence, since I know you, you always been helping me out. Really appreciate your help. You good in overal. Keep it up, and dont suprise and let me fly in the sky bro 😜

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) Dont know much about you and seen you 1 time logging in when RoatPkz was about to update.
No Name Set  - Playtime: 110 Hours (+124 Hours AFK) No name set, you used to be a cool guy. Im sure I know you somewhere from 2016. Its ok to discussions about some certains subject, but its not nice to see bad words coming out from a ss in the public yell chat or clan chats. You are supposed to help people out and take your time and effort for it. Im sure you also helping people out. Hope this helps you out!
Chui  - Playtime: 144 Hours (+63 Hours AFK)  Chui, out of all SS you are the most awesome cool guy. Very relaxed always open for a helping hand. You also try to help me out when I got scammed, you know what I mean. You taking big part of the community, but besides that you like enjoy playing Roat Pkz, pvm, pvp and skilling, we need more people like you! Keep it up bro and im sure you can give people a lot of tips and helps when they need to!
King Arturia - Playtime: 41 Hours (+3 Hours AFK) The name says enough, good skiller, if you need any advice or skilling service pm him, he knows the fastest/cheapest way to obtain the maxed cape. Active with community, we like you, so we want to see you even more online!
Boney - Playtime: 76 Hours (+90 Hours AFK) Boney, awesome guy, always busy with Pvp, but everyone can have their own thing in game what he/she likes. And im sure if you know him good enough hes a good helping friend!
Ya Mama - Playtime: 39 Hours (+1 Hours AFK) Ya mama, good guy, you are enjoying the pvp area and I seen you are good at pking, you help also the community out and im sure you a nice guy, since I dont know much about you. Keep it up bro!
   Babderkun - Playtime: 0 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) No comment.
Skeleton - Playtime: 45 Hours (+5 Hours AFK) Skeleton, haven't seen you activity much these last few weeks. Im sure you also helping people out, but take your responsibilities as ss, because we need more people like it!
Fun Time - Playtime: 236 Hours (+84 Hours AFK) Fun time, cool guy, has always nice deals as what I hear from people, im sure you good at money making, try stay in tact with the community. Its not about the wealth you have, but the fun and pleasure times 👌🏼 We also appreciate all your Lms tournaments, G/a, big thubs up for that rich guy! 👌🏼
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 336 Hours (+60 Hours AFK) Ex0tic very active with the community spent time with helping people out thats fine. Last few weeks havent seen you much on, but the past few months you be too active and its good to take a break. I hope you stay more on your main account Ex0tic online so people can ask you for help when they need! But all good take a break man!

- Necro

• Upvote 2