Formula 1

I was big-time rooting for Hamilton to get his 8th title last year, knowing that Mercedes might not pull yet another championship-winning car out of the bag for the new regulations. Now, I'm hoping Mercedes can sort out enough of their problems that they're competitive again by next season. I'd love to see Schumacher's record broken and I think Russell deserves a shot at a WDC.

This year I'm not too fussed (yet) about who wins the WDC, though my money would have to be on Leclerc - even despite Verstappen's unreal consistency since the end of 2022. Mostly, I'd just like to see a competitive season with few non-Ferrari/-Redbull race winners and for drivers like Ricciardo and Sainz to have good seasons. It's also been nice to see Haas doing much better so far, as well as Bottas proving his stock at Alfa Romeo.

• Nice 1
11 minutes ago, Aelin said:

I was big-time rooting for Hamilton to get his 8th title last year, knowing that Mercedes might not pull yet another championship-winning car out of the bag for the new regulations. Now, I'm hoping Mercedes can sort out enough of their problems that they're competitive again by next season. I'd love to see Schumacher's record broken and I think Russell deserves a shot at a WDC.

This year I'm not too fussed (yet) about who wins the WDC, though my money would have to be on Leclerc - even despite Verstappen's unreal consistency since the end of 2022. Mostly, I'd just like to see a competitive season with few non-Ferrari/-Redbull race winners and for drivers like Ricciardo and Sainz to have good seasons. It's also been nice to see Haas doing much better so far, as well as Bottas proving his stock at Alfa Romeo.

Yeah it's a shame, im hoping this season Mercedes just iron out major car issues and hopefully Hamilton can start to compete towards the end of this, and whole of next season