Collection Logs Completion Rewards

The Collection Completionist

The Collection log is a cool, standard piece of content that gives you a lot of information on how seasoned you are in certain aspects of RoatPkz and its "completion". Other than this, the log is pretty redundant, It would be nice to see appropriate rewards given for completing Collection Log slots, i know we have Achievements currently but with that in mind i think this is something that has even more reason to be added.

image.png.ccaebc524c7fb943828c621145886f27.png

The rewards could scale based on the log completed, for example, I'm 4 items away from completing the Larran's Key/chest collection log, it would be nice if once completed you get a reward based on the difficulty of doing this, or something relevant to the task, like 5/10 Larran's keys. 

Ofcourse when it comes to logs much harder like Raids, the reward should scale much higher due to the time invested and difficulty in completing that log. This interface would need minimum work, essentially just copying the coloured text off the Achievements tab and a button to collect your rewards. This would incentivise players who are rich to still do early/mid game content and give something worth working towards.

Like all notable challenges in the game, what is the point in doing all this if you can't flex it? 

I think a "Collection Cape" or "Completion Cape" custom (nothing crazy or over the top) that provides some decent bonuses/benefits would be a great reward for completing the collection log. 

Obviously this is just a ballpark idea for something like this, some of you may have better ideas for this. 

Edited by Sinister
  • Upvote 3
  • Nice 1
2 minutes ago, VALENCE said:

If this were to be added then I'd actually PVM 😄

Also since we're on the topics of capes, I also suggest adding a completion cape for getting 200M in all skills

@goat

Nah i dont want him to have something to make him think even higher of himself then he already does. I agree tho it'll be cool asf if it is added!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, VALENCE said:

If this were to be added then I'd actually PVM 😄

Also since we're on the topics of capes, I also suggest adding a completion cape for getting 200M in all skills

@goat

2 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

Nah i dont want him to have something to make him think even higher of himself then he already does. I agree tho it'll be cool asf if it is added!

1 hour ago, goat said:

This is something thats gonna happen already

How y'all Doing?

• 2 weeks later...