Can i trade my Pink KBD pet for the Cyan one?

so i got the reward for donating $2500 a couple months ago, and i was in a rush to decide which pet i wanted, so i decided on the pink one which was okay for awhile but i really like the Cyan one, it matches my gambling outfit to a tea and also has the first half of my name in it... I wouldnt ever ask to trade again i just wanted to know if it was somehow possible? maybe i do some.. *ahem* favors for @Gretar?

Screenshot_1.png

22 hours ago, Ex0tic said:

For future intensive purposes the saying goes “to the t” or “to the tee” not “to a tea” . Good luck and have a great day 😃

i was drunk when i wrote this post idc

20 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Hey, message me on Discord and I'll sort you out. I'll be online (in-game) for the next 25 minutes from the time this message has been sent so you can PM me in-game as well.

i sent a message to what i think is your discord, found via the roat discord as i didnt see you online ing, thanks for the reply

On 6/21/2022 at 9:36 PM, Ex0tic said:

For future intensive purposes the saying goes “to the t” or “to the tee” not “to a tea” . Good luck and have a great day 😃

Intents and purposes* ;) 

On 6/22/2022 at 12:26 AM, Fantastic said:

Hey, message me on Discord and I'll sort you out. I'll be online (in-game) for the next 25 minutes from the time this message has been sent so you can PM me in-game as well.

King