Staff Feedback - June 2022

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.292cb35b6f2aeb33f5d9c4f0f922c1bc.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.8c96bb7e0d0f3a33b32f168c0369b648.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 4 Hours (+22 AFK)

image.png.c75c0e782c6185699fcee302c341fc6f.png Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 30 Hours (+48 Hours AFK)

image.png.b940ba5efea5ba61b19a1181d68f0665.png Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 54 Hours (+37 Hours AFK)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 55 Hours (+54 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 69 Hours (+79 Hours AFK)
Baz - Playtime: 111 Hours (+56 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 86 Hours (+87 Hours AFK)

image.png.c3a1e8df9dc9f6c2185ec06c8dc7fc7e.png Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+6 Hours AFK)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 98 Hours (+112 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 128 Hours (+32 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 10 Hours (+0 Hours AFK)
Boney - Playtime: 11 Hours (+101 Hours AFK)
Niddy - Playtime: 42 Hours (+8 Hours AFK)
Skeleton - Playtime: 61 Hours (+15 Hours AFK)
Fun Time - Playtime: 219 Hours (+65 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 211 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)

__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 5

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN - My best friend

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 4 Hours (+22 AFK) Cool admin and change in different NPC Bosses, Epic.

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) Cool epic admin in game.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 30 Hours (+48 Hours AFK) Best Admin in game, very usefull and is always open for a nice chat. I respect u a lot brother ❤️

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 54 Hours (+37 Hours AFK) A Pixel good friend, really enjoy fighting with him at duel arena as a friendly fight
Fruitiest - Playtime: 55 Hours (+54 Hours AFK) Cool guy, always up for a Pvp trip and attents a lot with the community.
Goat - Playtime: 69 Hours (+79 Hours AFK) Best Skiller in game, he does hes work very good and very often busy with work irl. But I do appreciate when he makes time for me ❤️ Goat the #King
Baz - Playtime: 111 Hours (+56 Hours AFK) Cool epic admin, puts really a lot work towards the community. He very often hosts tournaments and take the price money from hes own pocket. He also updates us if there are new updates in come and we as the community very like that to keep up to date! This guy defenitely needs some promotion for all the work he does for everyone, friend ;) 
Valence - Playtime: 86 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) See you very busy at gambling arena, but I really appreciate when you make time to help me out. I would say you do your work perfect when you are avaible ;) Thank you Valence your the best!

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) Unknown, never heard of this guy before.
No Name Set  - Playtime: 98 Hours (+112 Hours AFK) Good Pvmer/Gambler, This man is a good dude and helps always people out ;) 
Chui  - Playtime: 128 Hours (+32 Hours AFK) Chui is one of the best Server support, +10 in everything and there are only good reviews about him which has been mention every months. He really need some promotion for the great work and has skills overal +10!
King Arturia - Playtime: 10 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) King Arturia has a nice skilling service for veteran as new players! if you need to get a skill 99. This is the guy! ;) 
Boney - Playtime: 11 Hours (+101 Hours AFK) Boney is a very good mod, always active with the community in hes own way. He does hes job very good and as server support he can make good quick decision that benefits us al ❤️ 
Niddy - Playtime: 42 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) Good dude, try temp that angry mode off and you will do a fine job as you do now, I like you King! ;) 
Skeleton - Playtime: 61 Hours (+15 Hours AFK) Unknown, never heard of this guy before.
Fun Time - Playtime: 219 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) +1 for hosting Lms events, sadly I never won any. But I like you friend, You Pm is always open, you seem always to be at some points busy but that;'s all good as we understand your duty as server support to help people out! You shine with those gold magic robes! You very often helped me out and I want to say thank you so much, really needed it and you deserve also promotion for the things you do for the community! ❤️ 
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 211 Hours (+18 Hours AFK) Helpfull server support with a lot of hours. Anything about money should be not around this dude as he always try make money off other people. Everything else... Hes doing job as Server support good.

• Upvote 5

SMACKD - Playtime: 4 Hours (+22 AFK) - shows up at edge as a big ass random npc :D

Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) - when this guy logs in yell is lit fam. 

Baz - Playtime: 111 Hours (+56 Hours AFK) - helpful and respects all players.

Fun Time - Playtime: 219 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) - highest hours this month, always hosting 100k lms game once per day, always replys to my stupid questions and promote the guy. 

image.png.292cb35b6f2aeb33f5d9c4f0f922c1bc.png Owner
 Gretar - Good guy, doing his best to keep roat active and has some cool stuff on the way

image.png.8c96bb7e0d0f3a33b32f168c0369b648.png Global Admin(s)
SMACKD -good lad guessing you’re pretty busy as you’re usually on a lot more. 

image.png.c75c0e782c6185699fcee302c341fc6f.png Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx -good lad guessing you’re pretty busy as you’re usually on a lot more. 

image.png.b940ba5efea5ba61b19a1181d68f0665.png Player Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: Proud to say I am a FruityFriend, Jareds always helpful and chill 
Goat - The goat 🐐 #999Blue
Baz - good guy, always solid hours 
Valence - very helpful and chill, tell your cousin to log in

image.png.c3a1e8df9dc9f6c2185ec06c8dc7fc7e.png Server Support(s)

Fun Time -good guy and always has ridiculous hours gj
Ex0tic  - Insane hours as usual, promote my boy

Edited by Sinister
  • Upvote 3

Gretar - Playtime: NaN - great owner does alot of updates events works hard for server.

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 4 Hours (+22 AFK) i mean smackd is smackd hes a goat. always helpful with me very respectful.

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) good admin always answered when i pm very helpful when needed.
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 30 Hours (+48 Hours AFK) never had any problems always answered good admin.

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 54 Hours (+37 Hours AFK) good mod was always respectful and answers in a quick manner. 
Fruitiest - Playtime: 55 Hours (+54 Hours AFK) another great mod respectful and answers when i pm helps alot when needed.
Goat - Playtime: 69 Hours (+79 Hours AFK) havent had many interactions but was always helpful.
Baz - Playtime: 111 Hours (+56 Hours AFK) havent had many ineractions with baz.
Valence - Playtime: 86 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) always been respectful and helpful when talked too.

Server Support(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 219 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) best ss imo always very respectful, nice, helpful, does alot of events, lms games, treasure hunts. i think should be promoted hes a great staff and is very active with the server.

• Upvote 3

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN - good

Global Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 4 Hours (+22 AFK) - hi

Administrator(s)
Fantastic Cx - Playtime: 5 Hours (+61 Hours AFK) - 0
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 30 Hours (+48 Hours AFK) - food

Player Moderator(s)
A Pixel - Playtime: 54 Hours (+37 Hours AFK) - sip
Fruitiest - Playtime: 55 Hours (+54 Hours AFK) - ji
Goat - Playtime: 69 Hours (+79 Hours AFK) - you
Baz - Playtime: 111 Hours (+56 Hours AFK) - 
Valence - Playtime: 86 Hours (+87 Hours AFK) - 

Server Support(s)
2 Wapens  - Playtime: 15 Hours (+6 Hours AFK) - twin
No Name Set  - Playtime: 98 Hours (+112 Hours AFK) - ilovemakonnen
Chui  - Playtime: 128 Hours (+32 Hours AFK) - race
King Arturia - Playtime: 10 Hours (+0 Hours AFK) - mage
Boney - Playtime: 11 Hours (+101 Hours AFK) - go
Niddy - Playtime: 42 Hours (+8 Hours AFK) - ya mama
Skeleton - Playtime: 61 Hours (+15 Hours AFK) 
Fun Time - Playtime: 219 Hours (+65 Hours AFK) - good
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 211 Hours (+18 Hours AFK) - c

• Confused 1
  • 4 weeks later...