preview pk vid 1 {best work}

repent

lee i keep trying to tell u but u no listen, no1 cares about fkin fancy editting and specail effects we jus wana see som decent pking

i like god dildos vids cos they so simple and perfect and 2pac music aswel

also dont post content of other servers on this forum ill get ban for u advertising

Edited by Ahmash
the intro part is nice tho
8 hours ago, Graphics said:

why dont u post this on the server ur playing on not this one

obv he wants to show off fally and lumbridge (where he visited hundreds of times in the making of this vid) transitioned into him killing mystic as a preview of his pking ability and the standard with which his "first pk video" will be...y?? :smiley: 

Edited by Kihfan55
12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

obv he wants to show off fally and lumbridge (where he visited hundreds of times in the making of this vid) transitioned into him killing mystic as a preview of his pking ability and the standard with which his "first pk video" will be...y?? :smiley: 

Jake I don't know why you're trying to flame me lmao all you do is act friendly and whatnot in skype chat but when you're on forums or anything else you get full of yourself for being the #1 self proclaimed elite pker and start flaming me but if u want beef come on exiled

3 hours ago, King Lee said:

Jake I don't know why you're trying to flame me lmao all you do is act friendly and whatnot in skype chat but when you're on forums or anything else you get full of yourself for being the #1 self proclaimed elite pker and start flaming me but if u want beef come on exiled

1. got ur feelings hurt?

2. don't lie for the forums I speak 2 u the same everywhere

3. "if u want beef" as if u want beef. U know what would happen if I got on exiled lol

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

1. got ur feelings hurt?

2. don't lie for the forums I speak 2 u the same everywhere

3. "if u want beef" as if u want beef. U know what would happen if I got on exiled lol

Lmfao you actually don't it's a lot different in Skype but as of recently  you've tried to flame me even though you're being extremely cocky I guess. But yeah get on exiled I'll be home tomorrow night.  

55 minutes ago, King Lee said:

Lmfao you actually don't it's a lot different in Skype but as of recently  you've tried to flame me even though you're being extremely cocky I guess. But yeah get on exiled I'll be home tomorrow night.  

u and I already fought on exiled b4.. we know whos better.. what is the purpose of fighting on there again? lmfao. I don't care about exiled scores nor would I even keep them