Staff Feedback - August 2022 (Promotions)

VALENCE

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.4c78ae0852e96fefad79fb70c454b05d.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

image.png.cd917d7d6961c3e671a8a83452cc651e.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 43 Hours (+62 AFK)

image.png.0e686c513e02335bc99fb477a1ee86a5.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 9 Hours (+20 Hours AFK)

image.png.9be66e0df18bf723645fb1ac3bef85ac.png Community Manager(s)
Baz - Playtime: 69 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)

image.png.d2e768cbac06e69d46e1fc4dfa3226d8.png Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 81 Hours (+114 Hours AFK)
Goat - Playtime: 50 Hours (+125 Hours AFK)
Valence - Playtime: 50 Hours (+121 Hours AFK)

image.png.5bb1b3c74fdc87b3dc21cceede2c5c26.png Server Support(s)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 66 Hours (+170 Hours AFK)
Chui  - Playtime: 152 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)
King Arturia - Playtime: 75 Hours (+21 Hours AFK)
Niddy - Playtime: 68 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)
Skeleton - Playtime: 46 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)
Fun Time - Playtime: 187 Hours (+55 Hours AFK)
Ex0tic  - Playtime: 143 Hours (+12 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 23 Hours (+99 Hours AFK)
Oaq - Playtime: 8 Hours (+159 Hours AFK)
Grabauskas - Playtime: 79 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)
Missslayer - Playtime: 220 Hours (+52 Hours AFK)
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 147 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
__
Promotions
image.png.d2e768cbac06e69d46e1fc4dfa3226d8.png Baz has been promoted to image.png.9be66e0df18bf723645fb1ac3bef85ac.png Community Manager.
We congratulate him on his promotion!
__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by VALENCE
  • Upvote 6
  • VALENCE changed the title to Staff Feedback - August 2022 (Promotions)
2 hours ago, VALENCE said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.4c78ae0852e96fefad79fb70c454b05d.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

Always doing good for others to make sure that they are feeling safe and sound in his family and home that he created.

image.png.cd917d7d6961c3e671a8a83452cc651e.png Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 43 Hours (+62 AFK)

Is a good owner who will try and do what gretar does and hopefully he will take over when the time is right if he is all fully ready for the tools he have in store.

image.png.0e686c513e02335bc99fb477a1ee86a5.png Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 9 Hours (+20 Hours AFK)

He helps, but that's all he do, I never seen him work behind the scenes or provides anything from the server but his humanity and caring responsible person, But I think he still should be Demoted to Server-Support!

image.png.9be66e0df18bf723645fb1ac3bef85ac.png Community Manager(s)
Baz - Playtime: 69 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)

Well Deserved to accquire his position. He earned it very well and handled it very good, Think you have a chance on Roatpkz, Never give up and always give a hand out to who is in need of help, Be there for others if you can. Because you may never know what people are having or going through in their lives so just stay kind with everyone.

The decision of forcing you out of the clans was the best thing you could ever have had happening in your life, For orders to heal that was a necessary action to have you excluded from the journey that no longer serves or supports you so take no offense from that because you're a compassionate player and that is one of the very good character traits you could ever be blessed with 🙏

image.png.d2e768cbac06e69d46e1fc4dfa3226d8.png Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 81 Hours (+114 Hours AFK)

He is a very known and a popular staff member and chills with the community at his most and good times, but more often i seen an odd behavior that he was having a hard time and spoke about it in different language that I understood, Which was negative and that affects his credibility player, Should be demoted to server support.
Goat - Playtime: 50 Hours (+125 Hours AFK)

Don't know what he have put behind the scenes but a person have changed overtime and decreased in his mental and emotional health, that's not a strong trait to be a part of the server staff team. Demote to Server Support.
Valence - Playtime: 50 Hours (+121 Hours AFK)

Good moderator 🤣

image.png.5bb1b3c74fdc87b3dc21cceede2c5c26.png Server Support(s)
No Name Set  - Playtime: 66 Hours (+170 Hours AFK)

No name set is taking his responsibility seriously and more often i see him putting in the works and helping other players as i can see from my observer eye, don't think he should be doing anything beside that, Keep the good work out, That's enough, You're enough ❤️ Goodluck in the future challenges and Have a good week my friend and brother🙏
Chui  - Playtime: 152 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)

Chui is a legendary and most chill person I know, I envy you for that because That's how i were as they say , "Before the world puts their hand on me" Which a point i will get to kill and come through for myself and others, Stay chill worry nonetheless. Good work, Keep it up ❤️ Brother Friend And family, You give me those vibes because you're a one of the real ones. Hope so, Thank you and have a blessed weekend my friend, brother and g, stay strong ❤️
King Arturia - Playtime: 75 Hours (+21 Hours AFK)

This guy contributed a little bit for the community and he still can do better
Niddy - Playtime: 68 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)

niddy is my side kick, dm me ur nudes
Skeleton - Playtime: 46 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)

I cba anymore, But this guy is cool and guess he should stay the same and never outwork some1 or go beyond what your energy capable of, still a problem of mine but i'll work on it if you do ;) 😘
Fun Time - Playtime: 187 Hours (+55 Hours AFK)
Sinister - Playtime: 23 Hours (+99 Hours AFK)
Oaq - Playtime: 8 Hours (+159 Hours AFK)
Grabauskas - Playtime: 79 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)
Missslayer - Playtime: 220 Hours (+52 Hours AFK)
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 147 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)
__
Promotions
image.png.d2e768cbac06e69d46e1fc4dfa3226d8.png Baz has been promoted to image.png.9be66e0df18bf723645fb1ac3bef85ac.png Community Manager.
We congratulate him on his promotion!
__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 2

Wahhhhh

Moderators:

Fruitiest aka Jared: gud mod, gud choob, would be gud admin

goat:  same as fruitiest but has sexy voice, and is a drunken ape

Valence: surprised he's not demoted yet l0l, sooo like when is he?

Server Supports:

No Name Set: #danisirish. is drunken ape, and is gud ss

Chui: #1 server support, should be a moderator no cap #chui4mod #drunken apes

Ex0tic: Same as chui #drunken apes

Fun Time: very nice/friendy dude. does a lot for the roatpkz community, could see him as a moderator

Grabauskas: chill dude and gud ss

but likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we could honestly just wipe the entire staff team and make qwerty and maybe joirk owners. Then roatpkz will be the best rsps ever. Also if I didn't talk about u, then I prob didn't have anything to say about u or anything good to say. Also when some random dude name "CHEF" gonna get server support, he was crying cuz he didn't have server support l0l.

discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape discord.gg/drunkape

Edited by GetGoodLmao
  • Upvote 2
  • Hmmm 1

Owner
 @Gretar - Playtime: NaN 

In all honesty Gretar has had his better moments and less good moments. A while back I wrote about him not being involved into the community. No words from him, nothing to share, no worthy updates. But last update has absolutely blown my mind, how fantastic. Also here and there I feel him being more connected to the community and has given some responsibility (in form of communication) to his staff members which is great and better for all of us.

Senior Admin(s)
@Smackd - Playtime: 43 Hours (+62 AFK)

Didn't really see him since I've became a bit more active again, however I don't doubt his qualities.

Administrator(s)
@rag bot v1 - Playtime: 9 Hours (+20 Hours AFK)

Why ban @joirk 2? Glll king unban gll max cape? plzzz #FreeJoirk

Community Manager(s)
@Baz - Playtime: 69 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)

Baz has, in my eyes, always been an added value to the Roat Pkz team. However lately I noticed that he was more involved to the community within his clan chat than the whole community. A little distand. No negative words from me, I understand that you're focussing on managing your clan chat but it's better to focus server wide with such a role and therefore I think it's a great decision from Gretar (and others?) to forbid moderators and above to actively join clans.

Moderator(s)
@Fruitiest - Playtime: 81 Hours (+114 Hours AFK)

Great mod in my eyes, always done good things.

@goat - Playtime: 50 Hours (+125 Hours AFK)

Best moderator RoatPkz ever had.

@VALENCE - Playtime: 50 Hours (+121 Hours AFK)

Haven't seen him much so can't say much.

Server Support(s)
@no name set  - Playtime: 66 Hours (+170 Hours AFK)

Does what he has to do and what I personally expect from a server support.

@Chui  - Playtime: 152 Hours (+38 Hours AFK)

Plz don't become moderator so we don't have to miss you at #swab king ❤️

@King Arturia - Playtime: 75 Hours (+21 Hours AFK)

First part of his name says it all

@niddy - Playtime: 68 Hours (+25 Hours AFK)

Haven't seen him much so can't really say

@skeleton - Playtime: 46 Hours (+26 Hours AFK)

@Fun Time - Playtime: 187 Hours (+55 Hours AFK)

Haven't seen him much so can't really say. Might be different time zones but loooking at his played hours you would say that I should've noticed him.

@Ex0tic - Playtime: 143 Hours (+12 Hours AFK)

Credits to this guy

@Sinister - Playtime: 23 Hours (+99 Hours AFK)

@OaQ - Playtime: 8 Hours (+159 Hours AFK)

wya bro :( 

@Grabauskas - Playtime: 79 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)

It's waiting for him to become a moderator, mark my words. It's a matter of time :) 

@misslayer - Playtime: 220 Hours (+52 Hours AFK)

Yes, just yes.

@Necrofear pb- Playtime: 147 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)

Good server support, cherish that.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

Fun Time - Playtime: 187 Hours (+55 Hours AFK

Fun time is one of the Communities biggest contributing People I know, The community is definitely in need of that #1 ss and have potenial for moderator because of his activity and wellbeing as a person, i admire and appreciate that, such a great guy to get to know and always chilling in the community which is my favorite part of being ss 🔥 ☝️☝️

Ex0tic Is a good person who helps others and really mean it and does it from will not because he just haves to! I think he have potenial in being a good ss 🙌
Sinister - Playtime: 23 Hours (+99 Hours AFK)

Sinister Is a well experienced guy and have a variety knowledge on Roatpkz, And he is also a guy who will go the extra mile just to help someone out, Good potential for server support 👍

Oaq - Playtime: 8 Hours (+159 Hours AFK)

Playtime 8 Hours? I believe you can do better or retire from your position for someone else to accquire because they like to spend more time here on in the game. :)

Grabauskas - Playtime: 79 Hours (+44 Hours AFK)

Grabauskas is a well experienced person who has knowledge on roatpkz and wants to be part of helping others and really wants to participate in future hosting giveaways, i think that he deserves a chance because that's a very good sign that he wants to help others and enjoy the server in his playtime :)
Missslayer - Playtime: 220 Hours (+52 Hours AFK)

Miss slayer is a very active person who really enjoys playing the game, That says much nonetheless because most of the people always really complain about how bad the server is and how they hate it so much, I mean it's just a desperate opinion in my mind, people have no lives and they just want to play a server for 24/7, that's very sad. Id like to see more of miss slayer because she is a fun and cool person to be around and always smiling 😅 ☺️

Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 147 Hours (+18 Hours AFK)

Necrofead Pb Aka Fun Time, Decent playtime 🍿 ✌️

Honest opinion, Staff have been good. i have no complaints or quarrels. Hopefully the toxicity levels will drop with the new changes to yell. Most active staff i see are, in order: Fun time, Valence, Necrofear pb, baz, smackd, fruitest. all the other staff members i hardly ever see, could be timezone differences. but the ones listed are top notch. stonks up on those guys.

• Upvote 3

Gretar - #1 RSPS King

SMACKD - Host very often events to the community, big thanks in name of the Roat Pkz community !

Rag Bot V1 - Friend, always helps people out and a good friend !

Baz - Congratulations  @Baz on the promotion! Well deserved for all the hard work, my friend !

Fruitiest - Great Mod, friend, helper and great Pk'er !
Goat  - Great Mod, friend, pvm'er, helper and ofcourse #1 Skiller
Valence - Great mod, friend, helper and someone who likes to chill 

No Name Set - Great Pk'er and friend
Chui  - Great player in overal and friend
King Arturia - Great skiller, especially the skilling service !
Niddy - Great Pk'er & NH'ing
Skeleton - Nice guy, always out there for a hosted 55x2! Feel free to play a game with him 
Fun Time - Great crazy BIG gambler, host very often ::LMS, treasure hunts, x2 vote etc.. for the community!
Ex0tic - Feel free to Pm Ex0tic for in-game questions, very handfull and can provide you with really usefull information.
Sinister - Sinister has not been long ss, but he is doing hes job excellent 
Oaq - Good server support and providing people with good support!
Grabauskas - Good server support and pker!
Missslayer - Good Pk'er and server support!

• Upvote 2