Just read

Chef

This is probably isnt the right section for this its more of a complaint about players and how weird they are, this been occuring so many times and it haven't changed a person, they keep throwing their items in tp for prices are not even real which is really bothering and waste of time and it takes a while for us to find the right items we want. but with this it's not gonna be even possible and buying it via yell chat's is even more a waste of time. these items should be replaced and fixed into their real prices, and to tell them to set it for the right price it wont even work, so for that i say tp prices should be limited whenever someone wants to put their items, if they are trolling or whatsoever, it can not be tolerated anymore so the solution for this is to shift the tp prices and start coding the tp bit differently and instead of allowing players to set any price of their dreams it can be simply just made as if you can put a price to the highest but it's not gonna be more than the limited price if the other person wishes to sell for the highest price possible and it can vary from the starter price of an item with is the lowest for example ancestral is worth 50k right? and its 30k bhp's so that's kinda fair if bhps were 2-3 each so the price would stay normal as well, don't you think? if you're enjoying and interested into reading this, make sure many others read it as well to make a poll if necessary. so eventually all you can do is just the item for the price it arranges from which is 30-60k and you can not go more beyond than that.

If you're trolling make sure to quit and leave your items behind to who really love and enjoy the server, if not, stuff that items somewhere in your face because i wont go any further with you.

if i had more powers i would just take it from your account and throw it in the shovel, had enough of this kids, and time to make this little change for me. too as well =]

You'r regards from,

-Sincerely-

~Chef~

Enough dumb games

Screenshot_27.png.1f9383e9e9acea1a90d14f50522b476e.png

Screenshot_28.png.5d84fc785e4d1b99e073726473829e66.png

Screenshot_29.png.0892a70d54740ef7a8fbb48675fd26fe.png

Well that's what we call an economy in the game industry. It's a mix of supply & demand with a whiff stubbornness from players who have no economical background. That's how an economy in a game works. There are also dozens of people in OSRS trying to sell a chisel for 2000M. It's nothing illegal in in fact nothing weird. It's just how brains of humans work. 

If you think an item is too expensive just have patient and be alert on what's going on in the trading post, maybe set out a buying thread on forums/Discord or pay the price that is currently the least that people are selling it for. If you're not sure about prices you can just click an item in the TP and see the average sell-price of the last 30 days including the amount traded through trading post during that period. 

People can sell or buy items for whatever price they think it's worth. If I want to sell my car irl for 100K nobody is going to stop me from trying to sell it on Facebook market whilest it's only worth a quarter of that. People will just laugh at it, move on and if they want that type of car they search for a cheaper one, have patient or buy something else. On top of that, prices change constatly (as a result of supply & demand) in the RSPS and Runescape scene. It's how it works, how it has always been and always be.

Look at dragon claws the past few months on OSRS for example:

image.png.334eebbf976f61eeedfce7fb02c9fe79.png

• Nice 1

chef i support your crusades i just want you to know that i almost got finessed while speed-buying misc items in tp

the only reason i didn't get smoked and buy x amount of bolt tips for some absurd price was because my stack was not stacked to the ceilings and i wasn't balling like that

if i did clean myself on bolt tips, thats honestly ggs bc i didn't take the time to look close enough at pricing

what u focus on becomes ur reality

TL;DR
you can't fix stupid take it from me stay above the trickery

On 9/28/2022 at 2:16 PM, iceberg slim said:

i only agree with this in the way that some people put over priced items in the tp as a scam

for example a bgs that is 2500pkp theyll put in for 250k pkp to try and catch someone. somethin should be done about that

20 hours ago, Garrix said:

chef i support your crusades i just want you to know that i almost got finessed while speed-buying misc items in tp

the only reason i didn't get smoked and buy x amount of bolt tips for some absurd price was because my stack was not stacked to the ceilings and i wasn't balling like that

if i did clean myself on bolt tips, thats honestly ggs bc i didn't take the time to look close enough at pricing

what u focus on becomes ur reality

TL;DR
you can't fix stupid take it from me stay above the trickery

I understand the misleading attempts from some players, it's really childish but it's just how it works. Same as trading. If you're stupid enough to not look at your second trade screen it's still not 'your fault' but you've had the chance to take a second look at it before pressing accept. Same for items in the trading post; when you click buy you have to click a second dialogue to actually buy the item(s).

I see how others can fuck you and yes it's childish but it's just the way it works. Hard to tackle and noot really a scam either. Players can just use the excuse of wanting to sell certain items for a way higher price, which is their choise and nowhere near a scam. 

It's a free market economy, at least for non-shop items. Imposing price controls isn't necessary. The right price for an item is whatever a buyer is willing to pay, and a seller willing to accept. It won't sell at the wrong price. Usually demand vs supply dictates the street price. Anyone that disagrees with me is probably a communist