Donation Credits Guide & FAQ!

Gretar

small-img-42.png  Donation Credits Guide small-img-42.png

Donation Credits is a new item in-game that can be purchased from the donation website for $1 USD each. It's tradeable and can be easily sold or gambled.

FAQ
How do I buy credits?
- You can purchase credits on the donation page or buy them from other players in-game.

How do I spend the credits?
- You can spend the credits on the donation page and select "Game Credits" during checkout. Click here to see a video of it in action.

Do I get money added to my donation total in-game when BUYING credits?
- No, when you purchase credits from the donation website, your total donated does not go up.

Do I get money added to my donation total in-game when SPENDING credits?
- Yes! When you spend credits on the donation page, your total donated goes up. That's one of the reasons why the credits are so desirable.

Can I purchase Donation Credits for Donation Credits?
- No, you can only purchase donation credits on the website using PayPal, Credit Card or Crypto. The site wont let you checkout with credits in your cart if you select the "Game Credits" payment method in checkout.

How do the credits work with decimal numbers?
- When you purchase something for $3.32 you will be forced to spend 4 credits. The cart number always rounds up.

donation_credit_inventory.png

What the credit looks like in-game

donor_credits_interface.png

Video Guide

A simple redeem interface in-game.

• Upvote 4
  • Fruitiest pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 9:50 PM, Gretar said:

small-img-42.png  Donation Credits Guide small-img-42.png

Donation Credits is a new item in-game that can be purchased from the donation website for $1 USD each. It's tradeable and can be easily sold or gambled.

FAQ
How do I buy credits?
- You can purchase credits on the donation page or buy them from other players in-game.

How do I spend the credits?
- You can spend the credits on the donation page and select "Game Credits" during checkout. Click here to see a video of it in action.

Do I get money added to my donation total in-game when BUYING credits?
- No, when you purchase credits from the donation website, your total donated does not go up.

Do I get money added to my donation total in-game when SPENDING credits?
- Yes! When you spend credits on the donation page, your total donated goes up. That's one of the reasons why the credits are so desirable.

Can I purchase Donation Credits for Donation Credits?
- No, you can only purchase donation credits on the website using PayPal, Credit Card or Crypto. The site wont let you checkout with credits in your cart if you select the "Game Credits" payment method in checkout.

How do the credits work with decimal numbers?
- When you purchase something for $3.32 you will be forced to spend 4 credits. The cart number always rounds up.

donation_credit_inventory.png

What the credit looks like in-game

donor_credits_interface.png

A simple redeem interface in-game.

Whos idea was this?

😈😈