Scrolls Update + more active daily players

Scrolls Update

Daily Tasks are a good way for players to be active every day to keep up their streak.

Longer streaks need better rewards I believe it caps after 2 weeks currently

+ a Collection Log for completing: 7 days / 30 days / months+

+ add more Spin to win rewards such as Scroll Mystery boxes

( add a random chance after completing your daily tasks to get a free scroll mystery box  and have them as rewards from achievements too )

+ Add a Bonus Point Multiplier for players that have voted x days in a row & completed all their daily tasks

1 Day = The usual 2x Points when claiming

7 Days = 2.5X Points

14 Days = 3x Points

30 Days = 4x Points

Probably only worth increasing the daily points rewards after many new scrolls have been added otherwise too many points would flood into game. The multiplier being big would encourage a lot more players (hopefully everyone) to do these tasks and keep up their daily playing + voting streak.

also keep in mind if new scrolls are added, the scroll mystery box will need price adjusted.

Suggested new scrolls

- Elite Pet Collector

( 1000 Daily Points )

Increases your chances of any pet drop by 50% for 1 hour.

- Master Pet collector

( 3000 Daily Points )

- Increases your chance of any pet drop by 100% for 1 hour.

- Double AFK-Tokens

( 1000 Daily Points )

- Any afk tokens you receive for the next hour will be doubled.

- Endless Stamina

( 1000 Daily Points )

- for the next hour your run energy will not drain in the wilderness.

Wilderness Anti-Drain scroll

( 5000 Daily Points )

All of your boosted stats will not drain while this scroll is active (This works everywhere in the game including the wilderness)

PVM Anti-Drain scroll

( 2000 Daily Points )

All of your boosted stats will not drain while this scroll is active ( This scroll only works outside of the wilderness)

Steve's Intense Blessing scroll

( 4000 Daily Points )

For the next hour your accuracy & damage during slayer tasks is increased by 25%

Edited by Its Ted
7 hours ago, iceberg slim said:

daily task scroll prices are crashing enough, more points would mean more cheap scrolls, im not a fan of that

Yeah that's why Im suggesting loads of new scrolls to sink a shitload of points.

Potential for scrolls to go up massively,

whole point in this post is to make daily tasks much more profitable and make players actually want to do daily tasks and keep up their streak.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:50 PM, Knasterd said:

To be honest daily tasks are already a very good consistent money maker that you could do every single day over and over again.

yes but would you say that they are so good that you would never want to miss a day and end your streak

or rather would you say that scrolls have been crashing for a very long time and now it's a shit moneymaker relative to crates and other PVM / events

Edited by Its Ted
27 minutes ago, Its Ted said:

yes but would you say that they are so good that you would never want to miss a day and end your streak

or rather would you say that scrolls have been crashing for a very long time and now it's a shit moneymaker relative to crates and other PVM / events

Well if I'd have the time to play every day, yes I would keep up the streak. And it's faaaar from a shit money maker. You make money during making money. And spices up your game play.

58 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Well if I'd have the time to play every day, yes I would keep up the streak. And it's faaaar from a shit money maker. You make money during making money. And spices up your game play.

and if the benefits were too good to miss then you would make time.

25 minutes ago, Its Ted said:

and if the benefits were too good to miss then you would make time.

No I would not since my 'real life' will always be above gaming bro. ;) 

And if the benefits were too good it will negatively impact other content and flood the economy :) 

Edited by Knasterd
On 10/6/2022 at 9:25 PM, Knasterd said:

No I would not since my 'real life' will always be above gaming bro. ;) 

And if the benefits were too good it will negatively impact other content and flood the economy :) 

Well there needs to be a good middle ground then, Point bonus / Streaks / achievements should be slowly increased over time until there are more points coming into the game than being spent on scrolls, after that point is reached the rewards should be decreased slightly to the previous change.

The whole point of the update is to have more things for richer players to sink money into that distributes the wealth more evenly among the players.

Maybe you are a bad example but most players on this game don't have a lot of PKP and are trying to rebuild would pick keeping their streak by playing for 15 minutes each day rather than not.