cosplaying skiller "BUNQ" absolutely violated by roblox player L0L!

robloxman17

so this little guy "BUNQ" thought he was a big strong man talking to king robloxman17............................... got offended by him calling him a dumbass for his weak ass donation of 1 dh set and calls him out to a fight!

doesnt expect to die first fight hence the "oh" upon planking........................... then his buddy gets involved and suggests we riskzone!

so naturally i, king robloxman17, show up risking 40k to this noobs 17k........ and once again he planks first fight L0L!

sit u bum noob l0l............ maybe next time know ur place in this roblox world little man

bunqslapped.png

Edited by robloxman17
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

You watch too much 25 buttholes

the only thing borrowed here is “thanks dumbass”……… 25 is a dogshit pker and could never plank his victims unlike myself

id love to make u next but u dont play the game l0l…….. been piping on forums while never stepping to a single soul ingame for over a year now……. let me know when you want to break your login coma and let me send u packing little man

1 minute ago, robloxman17 said:

the only thing borrowed here is “thanks dumbass”……… 25 is a dogshit pker and could never plank his victims unlike myself

id love to make u next but u dont play the game l0l…….. been piping on forums while never stepping to a single soul ingame for over a year now……. let me know when you want to break your login coma and let me send u packing little man

?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 1:43 PM, Generousguy said:

having a 1.3 kdr on a rsps doesnt make you a king it makes you a shitter and imagine being ungrateful for a donation that was not even necessary. hmu in game sometime so i can take your bank

stfu edge pker or you can get turned into a thread as well little dharok man