gf 21m

God

Just now, Kevin said:

yh but the difference is i don't care lel you're posting topics of your sad loss

I lost twice the amount.

My opponent had an advantage. There's a glitch that can make players go invisible, this topic is more of a warning.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

wow that didn' take long and gf man fking sucks well u know the whole no refunds rule and shit but atleast go to player reports and show some screenshots or some proof so these abusers can be dealt with otherwise everyones gonne start doing it O.o

I've got 15 min footage, but not even going to report. What's going to happen? he'll most likely not even get a punishment.

Either way, I agree. The rule sucks.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, God said:

Nop, just lost all of that to Mercher, who also went invisible..

nty ''god'', my little brother wasnt invisible, i was watching rofl. And if he knows how to be invisible during a stake, i was also staking right now l0l. so get proof or dont talk shit. you just lost your bank like everyone who stakes end of story.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chipz said:

nty ''god'', my little brother wasnt invisible, i was watching rofl. And if he knows how to be invisible during a stake, i was also staking right now l0l. so get proof or dont talk shit. you just lost your bank like everyone who stakes end of story.

@chipz I'm not 'talking shit'. You're ignorant, none was watching and I know he wasn't aware of him being inivisible. There are some people who turn invisible somehow, and they stood right under him. Making his charachter/avatar dissapear. I didn't have auto-retaliate on, so he got two free hits. I'm actually happy about it, no need for me to keep my privat on 'off' due to beggers. :D

I asked him for a refund, but all due to the stake being completely unfair. But, all I got back was an Abyssal tentacle.

1 hour ago, King Cosmic said:

I dont see why 21m wasn't enough for you....

It was. I know I'll never get that rich again, but at the end of the day, it's just a game.

And I don't even like it. My plan was to win some more, and host a 40m giveaway. I lost it to 'Mercher' and I'm actually happy about losing it. And to all you beggers out there, never stop trying to achieve your goals. I turned an Abyssal tentacle, to 36m. :p

2 hours ago, God said:

@chipz I'm not 'talking shit'. You're ignorant, none was watching and I know he wasn't aware of him being inivisible. There are some people who turn invisible somehow, and they stood right under him. Making his charachter/avatar dissapear. I didn't have auto-retaliate on, so he got two free hits. I'm actually happy about it, no need for me to keep my privat on 'off' due to beggers. :D

I asked him for a refund, but all due to the stake being completely unfair. But, all I got back was an Abyssal tentacle.

It was. I know I'll never get that rich again, but at the end of the day, it's just a game.

And I don't even like it. My plan was to win some more, and host a 40m giveaway. I lost it to 'Mercher' and I'm actually happy about losing it. And to all you beggers out there, never stop trying to achieve your goals. I turned an Abyssal tentacle, to 36m. :p

stfu ez cunt u cut urself dont act like u dont care

• 2 weeks later...
On 29 november 2015 at 4:42 PM, Kevin said:

yh but the difference is i don't care lel you're posting topics of your sad loss

I don't care about you losing it, it's WHO you lost it to. You lost it in a hybrid risk fight to a staker and you consider yourself good, smh

1 hour ago, God said:

I don't care about you losing it, it's WHO you lost it to. You lost it in a hybrid risk fight to a staker and you consider yourself good, smh

You lose to me so what does that make you? 

And didn't you want to fight me on 07????? Or are you done being the big boy on the forums because i actually accepted to fight you? SMH

Edited by Kevin
gods an idiot
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

You lose to me so what does that make you? 

And didn't you want to fight me on 07????? Or are you done being the big boy on the forums because i actually accepted to fight you? SMH

We're even though? And you only killed me because of a lucky hit, I made you tab more times than I made Jake tab on RSPS PK, you're both bad

and when did I NOT want to fight you on 07? Holy shit, I'm the one calling you out L O L

You're a CLLOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

8 minutes ago, God said:

We're even though? And you only killed me because of a lucky hit, I made you tab more times than I made Jake tab on RSPS PK, you're both bad

and when did I NOT want to fight you on 07? Holy shit, I'm the one calling you out L O L

You're a CLLOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Name a time n place then reject you are so clueless rofl. You went MIA for 2 days when i said i was gonna fight you on 07 LOL. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Name a time n place then reject you are so clueless rofl. You went MIA for 2 days when i said i was gonna fight you on 07 LOL. 

You never said you were?

You told me to get an account.

Jesus, you're all so stupid.

4 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Shut up slave you just got cleared offline LOOOL

I didn't get "cleared offline", my account refused to hit over 1 so I gave up.

And speaking of hits, Roat Pkz combat system is just as cancerous as you trying to switch "semi-fast". Therefore, we should fight on 07. Switches are completely different and I'm used to them. You claim to be one of the best on there so why don't you fight me?

And, you had "Evnev" DD'ing on you pretty much all the whole fights we had, running across you like an African ostrich. It's funny how you think anybody in Meridian is your friend, they're all messing with you. You're not in "their league", not saying they're any good but you're the worst hybrid ever! Stick to ragging on Roatz you imbred fuck. Don't call me out on here, you know just as well as I do that this server is garbage. But, I can understand why you want to fight me on here. It's because you can't compete anywhere else, this is your home, this is where you learnt how to pk (?learnt L O L) isn't it? So, if you're somewhat decent, pm me your shitty name on 07 and I'll fight you WHENEVER! 

#cancerous-rejecttttttttt-don't-avoid-don't-be-like-your-idol-JAKE

3 minutes ago, God said:

I didn't get "cleared offline", my account refused to hit over 1 so I gave up.

And speaking of hits, Roat Pkz combat system is just as cancerous as you trying to switch "semi-fast". Therefore, we should fight on 07. Switches are completely different and I'm used to them. You claim to be one of the best on there so why don't you fight me?

And, you had "Evnev" DD'ing on you pretty much all the whole fights we had, running across you like an African ostrich. It's funny how you think anybody in Meridian is your friend, they're all messing with you. You're not in "their league", not saying they're any good but you're the worst hybrid ever! Stick to ragging on Roatz you imbred fuck. Don't call me out on here, you know just as well as I do that this server is garbage. But, I can understand why you want to fight me on here. It's because you can't compete anywhere else, this is your home, this is where you learnt how to pk (?learnt L O L) isn't it? So, if you're somewhat decent, pm me your shitty name on 07 and I'll fight you WHENEVER! 

#cancerous-rejecttttttttt-don't-avoid-don't-be-like-your-idol-JAKE

mans not reading all that tbh

• 1 year later...