Gambling User Ban

Gambling is a problem for a lot of people. Please make it so when we try to restrict ourselves from gambling it dosent only cost 100k or less when we have 20m+. 
I’d also suggest another way / form of ::rehab. Such as, when you go to rehab yourself you have to make a ‘promise to pay’ type deal. So let’s say, I have 100m networth. I make a 20m deposit that is still available to me in my pkp slot but it would cost 20m to get un-rehab’d. The rehab will disappear once your networth is below your deposit.

This suggestion is everything, for roatpkz to add some type of way that I can 100% van myself for X amount of time NO MATTER WHAT would be a game changer, as I’m someone who makes donating USD a part of my gameplay. 

Agreed with knasterd as long as you are a gambling addict it wont work, unless you take rehab more serious and try as much resist that addiction to win all of your money but if you are going to unpay the fee from rehab for one time then you will again. So as knasterd says only way to make rehab useful is to make it impossible to deposit for a way out, Your accounts should be banned from gambling and because just to remind you that you made this decision to gamble in the first place so its up to you to take resposbility for it so make sure you know what you wanna do first before rehabbing or contuining to gamble. Because if you're thinking of un-rehabbing again at some point then it means you still consider as a gambling addict and it wont help you anyway because you wanna do it later. My suggestion is if you made so much money amd go rehab it then stop gambling at all and try no to think it but make a use for that 100m you just made for something meaningful far away from gambling.

just increase the amount of pkp you have to pay to undo the rehab cause 25k is literally nothing, like every time you rehab and undo it, you should have to pay double to undo so 25k, 50k 100k n so forth in that way its also a money sink.

2nd option is put rehab for set days which cannot be undone, eg. Rehab for 24 hours, you cant undo it until the 24 hour time frame has been completed, but should put certain options as in 24 hours, 3 days 1 week and 1 month, so if someone opt's 1 month they have to live with the fact they cant duel or gamble for a solid month, but also try adding something like a ip locked rehab so it effect all the accounts linked onto the ip the rehab was made on.

3 hours ago, IILNVASLLION said:

just increase the amount of pkp you have to pay to undo the rehab cause 25k is literally nothing, like every time you rehab and undo it, you should have to pay double to undo so 25k, 50k 100k n so forth in that way its also a money sink.

Yeah but this ain't gonna work because addicts will pay. They're addicted.

1 hour ago, O n i b l a said:

stop being a junkie and dont gamble?

I totally agree, but the main reason a lot of people play private servers is that they can feed they're addiction and rebuild fast to go gambling again. I would 100% vote yes to removing gambling. Unfortunately the playerbase will decrease heavily in a fairly short amount of time and will move to other private servers. It's an intrinsic problem which they can feed with pixels. If they want to get rid of it the rehab is a nice way to train your self control in regards of gambling, however addiction is addiction. A small paywall to get un-rehabbed is too accessible. Maybe you can help them train their self control by making it unable to remove the rehab timer.

Edited by Knasterd
1 hour ago, Knasterd said:

contradictory to say as a staff member since it's litteraly ingame 🤷‍♂️;) 

How's it contradictory exactly?

When you're employed by a company it doesn't mean you support every choice they make. Same goes with being staff on a server, I think gambling is fine to have as optional content, but if someone doesn't have the mental capacity and fortitude to avoid falling into addiction gambling virtual currency on an RSPS, then I think they need to stop playing videogames.

4 hours ago, Sinister said:

How's it contradictory exactly?

When you're employed by a company it doesn't mean you support every choice they make. Same goes with being staff on a server, I think gambling is fine to have as optional content, but if someone doesn't have the mental capacity and fortitude to avoid falling into addiction gambling virtual currency on an RSPS, then I think they need to stop playing videogames.

Ofcourse you can have thoughts and opinions about certain things mate, didn't mean it in a bad way. I agree with you saying you don't have to stand behind everything that happens at RoatPkz as a staff member, but in my eyes it looks contradictory. Doesn't mean it's instantly bad. :) 

• Upvote 1