Clans Suggestion [HOT]

Since Clans are ACTIVE and having good updates lately i suggest one more thing to be added to clans to keep it ACTIVE and to have more clans ingame than just TWO big clans,  I guess this suggestion/feature could encourage more people to joining/creating CLANS :

- Feature for KEY/OWNERS of clans to activate a clan task for the WHOLE clan members to participate in from the following :

1. PvP Task, for example the CLAN should kill X amount of Players to complete task.

2. Skilling Task, for example the CLAN should woodcut X amount of Magic Logs.

3. PvM Task, for example the CLAN should kill X amount of Revenants.

To give it more fun let em pick difficulties and reward depends on diffculty : Easy, Medium, Hard, Ultimate..

For the best part now, the Rewarding :

1.Each completed task gives the clan X amount of 'Activity Points' or 'Clan Task Points' name it whatever.

2. Having a command or NPC to access Clan Task Point Shop (Only KEY members can use points to activate/buy things from this shop).

3. (Example) Shop can contain following scrolls  : X2 PKP Clan Scroll (1 hour) and few more from ::perks.

I know VAULT already exists, but this can make Clans more active, and if players want a PERK instead of begging others to do it, clan OWNER can run a Task for them to complete & earn points and ACTIVATE the PERK.

I think Gretar can make this a more better IDEA than i did here, hopefully this get taken seriously.

Thank you,

Edited by Bunq
  • Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

I think you'll need more to implement this with the idea to make clans 'more active'. Also I don't see how this would result in more different clans. The first week it might be a bit hyped but later on it wouuld most likely be the same few people grinding for the whole clan. 

There will be Skilling clans, PvM Clans & more PvP clans created also Gretar can make this MORE fun and creative than the thing i wrote there.

2 hours ago, Bunq said:

There will be Skilling clans, PvM Clans & more PvP clans created also Gretar can make this MORE fun and creative than the thing i wrote there.

Hhmm yeah so the skillers, pvmers and pkers bond together apart. I get that. That would be okay on first sight tbh. However idk how this is going to work out in reality. How big is the skilling base and how big is the pvm base? I don't know. So for now I can't say more than I see what you're saying, and that's not too bad actually apart from the fact that I'm a little afraid that if they keep addings things like these there will be too much to do that will result in other parts of the game to lose participation. :)

Would love to see what others think!

• Nice 1
7 hours ago, Bunq said:

Since Clans are ACTIVE and having good updates lately i suggest one more thing to be added to clans to keep it ACTIVE and to have more clans ingame than just TWO big clans,  I guess this suggestion/feature could encourage more people to joining/creating CLANS :

- Feature for KEY/OWNERS of clans to activate a clan task for the WHOLE clan members to participate in from the following :

1. PvP Task, for example the CLAN should kill X amount of Players to complete task.

2. Skilling Task, for example the CLAN should woodcut X amount of Magic Logs.

3. PvM Task, for example the CLAN should kill X amount of Revenants.

To give it more fun let em pick difficulties and reward depends on diffculty : Easy, Medium, Hard, Ultimate..

For the best part now, the Rewarding :

1.Each completed task gives the clan X amount of 'Activity Points' or 'Clan Task Points' name it whatever.

2. Having a command or NPC to access Clan Task Point Shop (Only KEY members can use points to activate/buy things from this shop).

3. (Example) Shop can contain following scrolls  : X2 PKP Clan Scroll (1 hour) and few more from ::perks.

I know VAULT already exists, but this can make Clans more active, and if players want a PERK instead of begging others to do it, clan OWNER can run a Task for them to complete & earn points and ACTIVATE the PERK.

I think Gretar can make this a more better IDEA than i did here, hopefully this get taken seriously.

Thank you,

I personally think its a good idea, but implement more as in, consequences if the task aint completed, try having some set time frames to which the task has to be completed by, for example if killing X amount of pkers is not completed within X amount of time, your clan will lose X amount of points in that way theres pro's and con's towards the task, cant have it really be 1 sided.

Secondly allow only a set amount of task set per day or make the ultimate task's a once a week duration but the rewards be much for efficient and rewarding. 

Easy task - should be able to set a new task every 12 hors

Medium task's - should be able to set a new task every 24 hours

Hard task's - should be able to set a new task every 48 hours

Ultimate task's should be able to set a new task every week.

• Nice 1

I like the idea its good as it is and if this would be added by gretar i think he will respect your idea as you've offered it and wouldn't change a thing because its complete and nothing else to it can improve it further if that's what you mean :D I think you should be confident enough that this is good and complete. Like yea i hope you understand me :D

• Upvote 1