Roat Pkz PvP Improvements - 07/11/22

Gretar

Good good good. Its just one thing that is very important and you need to pay attention to. I know I wouldnt brag about all the content and ideas i brought to the game or what so ever. I just like to get credit for every update I was part of on every new announcement or post made by you and it includes what I brought to the update as in you already know everything i done so im not gonna list everything.

V 4 vandetta :P

@Gretar & @Baz & @Smackd

Say my name three times :D

You also promised me with ss why havent you came to meet the part of your end? Because mine is done @Smackd🐒

• Confused 1

On 11/8/2022 at 5:44 AM, Chef said:

Good good good. Its just one thing that is very important and you need to pay attention to. I know I wouldnt brag about all the content and ideas i brought to the game or what so ever. I just like to get credit for every update I was part of on every new announcement or post made by you and it includes what I brought to the update as in you already know everything i done so im not gonna list everything.

V 4 vandetta :P

@Gretar & @Baz & @Smackd

Say my name three times :D

You also promised me with ss why havent you came to meet the part of your end? Because mine is done @Smackd🐒

Chef do u even play anymore