Bounty Hunter/High Risk Pking Suggestion

I think it would be epic if this server could have Bounty Hunter, the kind like in 2007 with the craters, but with the 3 craters being like this-

1 Defence Crater- only pkers with 1 defence being allowed to enter

Mid Level Crater- allowed to have up to 70 defence with 70 prayer or 45 defence with 99 prayer

The High Level Crater- with all stats being allowed

And also with having 2 ITEMS FROM THE PKP SHOP/AND OR 2 NON-SPAWNABLE ITEMS [excluding zulurah scales/overloads/anti venom etc] AS A REQUIREMENT TO ENTER ANY OF THE CRATERS.

And with having the penalty drop timer being like this:

1 Defence Crater- Can't leave the crater for 120 seconds [2 minutes] After Each Kill

Mid Level Crater- Can't leave the crater for 150 seconds [2 minutes 30 seconds] After Each Kill

High Level Crater- Can't leave the crater for 180 seconds [3 minutes] After Each Kill

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also with having PROTECT ITEM NOT WORK in any of the craters meaning EVERYTHING'S DROPPED WITH EACH KILL, AND WITH NO SPEC RESTORE AFTER A KILL IN EACH CRATER [you would have to use specs wisely :),

and having 6PKP per kill in the 1 Defence crater, 7PKP per kill in the Mid Level Crater, and 8PKP per kill in the high.

And with Each extra pkp/non-spawnable item you bring giving you +2 more pkp each kill. So for example if you were to have 3 pkp/non-spawnable items in the 1 Defence Crater you would recieve 8 PKP per kill and if you were to have 4 PKP/NON-SPAWNABLE items on you in the Mid Level Crater you would receive 11PKP per kill, etc. +2 PKP Per kill for every 1 pkp/non-spawnable item EXTRA/ABOVE THE REQUIRED LIMIT OF HAVING 2 TO ENTER you bring with you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And if you were to KILL YOUR TARGET you would recieve THE ITEM WORTH THE MOST PKP FROM THEIR BANK upon their death.

[it would appear in your inventory immediately after there death while you are still in the crater or on the ground where you stand if your inventory is full]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also there would be a 30 second minimum of having to stay in the crater once you enter before you can leave. [without it being stacked with your penalty timer if you were to kill someone in 30 seconds [like a boss] and if you were to kill someone while you were waiting for your penalty timer to finish the time wouldnt stack also, it would just reset.

And it would be cool if there were also random multi areas in the crater just like old bounty hunter. but with the majority being single. and just like old bounty hunter from runescape if someone has the requirements to enter the crater than any level could attack them in the crater, as long as they make the requirements to be in the crater.

I'm aware I may be trolled for making such a huge suggestion but I think it would be a cool high risk pking experience for roatz. And I have no idea if what im asking is difficult/near impossible to code since I have no idea about coding but I thought it was worth suggesting. so.....yeah.. :)

theres a chance they could add it into the game agreed but it should not become the main pking way i think a target system that would also work and the main thing about bh is that if u actually want it like the old days u could kill a guy risking 1m and get absolute shit but something like it would be nice i agree O.o

• Yoobs locked this topic