Roat Pkz Video Competition Winners - November 2022!

Gretar

2ebf58bda0b882dbb031563fe5b89f67.thumb.png.17846e33020a452a60d6f88f0886bb8f.png
Roat Pkz Video Competition WINNERS!
Thanks to everyone for participating, here are the winners! To claim your winnings - please DM Gretar#0001 on Discord! Anyone that participated can DM me on Discord for a 20M OSRS participation reward :)

1. KHALED - $200 or 200M OSRS (PAID)

2. KATEE - $125 or 125M OSRS (PAID)

3. WOLF - $100 or 100M OSRS (PAID)

4. KING ARTURIA - $50 or 50M OSRS (PAID)

5. NH TANK - $25 or 25M OSRS

Honorable Mentions

STEVEN

DELLSKIPZ

TR1PPER

XBL

😎 We had a lot of submissions, thank you all for participating! 😎

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Whoever ranked these was completely biased

Legit a clown and made a mockery of this video competition. Gretar man youre slacking hows tripper not top 3. Khaleds video was dead. Arturia prolly had the best edits. Nah you guys took an L with this one.

Judging is all subjective, your top 3 is going to look different from everyone elses. Some prefer the skill, some favor editing, same favor the loot. Again it's opinion based lol.
It's hard to keep track of all, but majority of tr1ppers clips were 3-4 months old, if not 50%. So were a couple others who missed out on the top 3 because of it, yes it's hard to keep track of how old every single clip is but that is what pushed tr1pp3r out of the top 3.

I don't disagree overall tr1pp3r had a stellar video, but I disagree with Khaled's video being dead, when tbf he was by far the best pker in all submissions.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Judging is all subjective, your top 3 is going to look different from everyone elses. Some prefer the skill, some favor editing, same favor the loot. Again it's opinion based lol.
It's hard to keep track of all, but majority of tr1ppers clips were 3-4 months old, if not 50%. So were a couple others who missed out on the top 3 because of it, yes it's hard to keep track of how old every single clip is but that is what pushed tr1pp3r out of the top 3.

I don't disagree overall tr1pp3r had a stellar video, but I disagree with Khaled's video being dead, when tbf he was by far the best pker in all submissions.

Isn't it better for people to save their best clips for a video? Why does it matter if the clips were old or not? Saying it's more impressive that someone got better clips in a shorter time frame/more recently isn't always true because the game is RNG.

Great vids from all though gz on winners

4 hours ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Whoever ranked these was completely biased

Legit a clown and made a mockery of this video competition. Gretar man youre slacking hows tripper not top 3. Khaleds video was dead. Arturia prolly had the best edits. Nah you guys took an L with this one.

My votes were based only on song choice. 😸

• Hmmm 1