Skiller's Bag?

Sly

I'm not sure if this will be an easy thing to implement into the game or not, but it would sue make the QOL for skillers a lot better due to the fact that you all seem to want to add skilling into the wilderness instead of keeping it a safe venture for more a more chill environment between people. 

The idea is simple, take the looting bag from the Bounty shop and rename it to the "Skiller's Bag" with some kind of different color to keep it distinguished from one another. 

This bag should act as a second inventory for any and all skilling purposes. You should be able to withdraw and deposit items in and out of this bag in the wilderness and safe areas (prep for farming runs etc) and have a button to toggle to keep the bag open over the inventory interface to act as a second inventory purely for skilling purposes in the wilderness. For example currently to do say fletching in the resource arena you may only be able to carry say 5-10 logs and your knife at a time which can feel very defeating because of it making the process much slower.

With the Skiller's Bag added into the game it would help level the playing field for pking since someone would be able to have their gear and supplies in the main inventory space to acutally put up a fight especially when having to tank a team. The one thing that would be controversial would be the ability to have another 28 food in your inventory which is probably currently too over powered since it would almost like having a Pack Yak back in the day. I think that this bag should not be able to be accessed during combat. 

This bag could be added to all of the skilling shops for say 50-100k skilling points which would on death be converted back into skilling points.

Roat started off as a custom RSPS though.. Part of what made me start playing years back was the uniqueness of the small customizations that were around. 

I'm guessing most people who come to play aren't looking for things to be exactly like OSRS anyway as long as it's a realistic item that doesn't break the originality of the game like you see some servers doing with crazy customized gear/weapons that make the game unrealistic. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...

Also allowing gifs content to be shared on forums would be ideal currently to express my heavinly self.

Beside that that's a great idea, Sly and it would be proper to say that you have a great skilling experience and nice english

8 hours ago, zmnam said:

we have a looting bag that does the same just input your gathered stuff into loot bag?

That is Incorrent. Hence because of that bag is only for loots from Pvming and you can only unload all the items from it straight to the bank, But sly's idea has more feautures to the looting bag

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Also allowing gifs content to be shared on forums would be ideal currently to express my heavinly self.

Beside that that's a great idea, Sly and it would be proper to say that you have a great skilling experience and nice english

That is Incorrent. Hence because of that bag is only for loots from Pvming and you can only unload all the items from it straight to the bank, But sly's idea has more feautures to the looting bag

can you not use items on the looting bag to insert? im pretty sure you can use any item to insert it into looting lag so how is it only for pvming?

6 hours ago, zmnam said:

can you not use items on the looting bag to insert? im pretty sure you can use any item to insert it into looting lag so how is it only for pvming?

I'm pretty damn sure you can, and if not it should be fixed. Being able to take items from a bag without using a bank shouldn't be possible since that's just going to be op in my opinion. If you skill in the wilderness you take the risk to be attacked, either if you bring risk or not. There are npcs that you can buy/sell/note stuff in the wilderness resource area.

On 5/3/2023 at 1:43 AM, Knasterd said:

I'm pretty damn sure you can, and if not it should be fixed. Being able to take items from a bag without using a bank shouldn't be possible since that's just going to be op in my opinion. If you skill in the wilderness you take the risk to be attacked, either if you bring risk or not. There are npcs that you can buy/sell/note stuff in the wilderness resource area.

facts bring pk gear and dont be a victim its a pvp server afterall