Ragging

My suggestion is to make ragging jailable or bannable at these zones : Meth ( risk fighters zone), Edgelive ( regular pker zone).

Ragger zone is easts m I right? Because It's really annoying then ragger interjects every fight ( or it's just I'm raglisted by lots of players ).

Ragging really effects community by making some people go play other RSPS's.

Ragging adds lots of negative fellings into server.

So yea, I guees u get it what i wanted to say. I'm just asking for 2 places where I  could relax from immatured kids.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

My suggestion is to make ragging jailable or bannable at these zones : Meth ( risk fighters zone), Edgelive ( regular pker zone).

Ragger zone is easts m I right? Because It's really annoying then ragger interjects every fight ( or it's just I'm raglisted by lots of players ).

Ragging really effects community by making some people go play other RSPS's.

Ragging adds lots of negative fellings into server.

So yea, I guees u get it what i wanted to say. I'm just asking for 2 places where I  could relax from immatured kids.

there should be better rules towards ragging, it really does ruin alot of peoples experience.

This is what you edge pkers want:
Enter the wilderness and when you get attacked by a hybrid/tribrid say "off" and they'll stop.

The whole concept of that is retarded. Enter the wilderness at your own risk of getting attacked, stop bitching, match their gear and fight back.

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Enter the wilderness and when you get attacked by a hybrid/tribrid say "off" and they'll stop.

The whole concept of that is retarded. Enter the wilderness at your own risk of getting attacked, stop bitching, match their gear and fight back.

Fighting back is total waste of time. No one will die just both players would get mad.

it already is if u get caught ragging the same person for over 30mins u will get jailed and i agree that its annoying but sometimes it is necessary cause some of u edgeville pkers keep annoying brids/raggers at east with dh bombing and veracs bs and i think those guys can learn a little lesson ^_^ but yes if the person didnt do any harm to u there is no reason to rag them especially not for like a month or so 

22 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

17 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Like I said, don't enter the wilderness and expect people to not attack you. There are many different styles of pk'ing, get used to it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Ragging is already punishable everywhere else except for edge and ::meth. Rather than completely outlawing a form of pking in its entirety, I suggest creating a 1 def zone similar to ::wests if the concern for ragging is so high. However, 92cb raggers usually target those asshole rushers. I find rushers/pjers more disruptive to the pking experience than a NH ragger minding his own business waiting for the wrong person to step in. Just don't get involved and you won't be raglisted. It's as simple as that. As far as 126cb ragging, fight back. You all have the same stats and access to the same gear.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Ragging is already punishable everywhere else except for edge and ::meth. Rather than completely outlawing a form of pking in its entirety, I suggest creating a 1 def zone similar to ::wests if the concern for ragging is so high. However, 92cb raggers usually target those asshole rushers. I find rushers/pjers more disruptive to the pking experience than a NH ragger minding his own business waiting for the wrong person to step in. Just don't get involved and you won't be raglisted. It's as simple as that. As far as 126cb ragging, fight back. You all have the same stats and access to the same gear.

What's the point to fight back , since I don't like to nh and it's total waste of time since no one dies . Rushing and Pjing is not even a problem anymore since we got 10 second pj timer at meth. Main Idea of my topic was just to let us freely pk at Meth . 

52 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Like I said, don't enter the wilderness and expect people to not attack you. There are many different styles of pk'ing, get used to it.

nhing is a form pking but ragging is nsing sum1  utill they quit and most of them last 2-3 hours no1 has the time to fight back that long

4 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

What's the point to fight back , since I don't like to nh and it's total waste of time since no one dies . Rushing and Pjing is not even a problem anymore since we got 10 second pj timer at meth. Main Idea of my topic was just to let us freely pk at Meth . 

I don't see how you can get ragged at meth with a pj timer. Find a fight in safe zone, run out when ready and start fighting them before the ragger can click you. If you get barraged, count to 20 and run out lol. Like "Why Gg" said, can't expect to walk into a high risk zone without people wanting your shit.

• Upvote 1

I definitely agree making edge and ::meth to be bannable for players who ragg at those areas since I would rather keep ::easts a single ragg area so if anyone ragg at ::meth and edge now will get first time warned sent to jail and if he repeated the same mistake he should get ip banned. However, as many people have said that edge is the main pking area based in all kind of gear but raggin people is not a nice way for new players that have joined new to see which will lead new players to quit. Most of the people when the opponent makes them mad the player starts either flaming leading to "ragg" him none stop so in my opinion I'd make ::Easts a  ragg area ONLY , and nhers at ::Wests. 

@Gretar

Edited by Bind u dead99
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

Completely agree with this, Ragging is a PK Style, just as there is Bridding and Regular Pking there is ragging, enter the wild at your own risk boys.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Completely agree with this, Ragging is a PK Style, just as there is Bridding and Regular Pking there is ragging, enter the wild at your own risk boys.

but the funny party is these ''raggers'' on roatpkz dont even know what the point of ''ragging'' (nsing) is they just counting tabs/kills and log or go somewhere else after 1hour

Just now, God Dildo said:

but the funny party is these ''raggers'' on roatpkz dont even know what the point of ''ragging'' (nsing) is they just counting tabs/kills and log or go somewhere else after 1hour

Most are bad, I do agree ragging at meth shouldn't be allowed, but generally in terms of "Ragging", is a Pk Style and enter wild at your own risk.

40 minutes ago, Louis Vee said:

I don't see how you can get ragged at meth with a pj timer. Find a fight in safe zone, run out when ready and start fighting them before the ragger can click you. If you get barraged, count to 20 and run out lol. Like "Why Gg" said, can't expect to walk into a high risk zone without people wanting your shit.

Also they can stand on ur opponent and spam to make you don't see his hp.

6 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

or they cud add ::ragg a place wer thers no rules or restrictions

Uhmm there's easts so need for that ;)

2 hours ago, Why Gg said:

I'm not a hybrid lol im the best pker and God ragger on roatpkz

Ways to stop yourself from getting ragged

1. Don't be an annoying spastic

2. Don't attack people in mage gear(unless you know they are bidding) and then when they say off carry on attacking.

Follow these simple steps and you will not need to worry about raggers.

*if someone rags you for no reason theyusualy aren't that good of a ragger so you should be fine.

• Upvote 3
41 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

2. Don't attack people in mage gear(unless you know they are bidding) and then when they say off carry on attacking.

*if someone rags you for no reason theyusualy aren't that good of a ragger so you should be fine.

some ppl ragg for no reason they cant be paid off or reasoned with they jus wana watch the server burn

4 hours ago, Why Gg said:

Whilst I would normally agree with you, we have to look after our players and look at their best interest. Some people like just melee PvP & dislike versing magers. These players normally aren't equipped to deal with raggers. 

13 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

Whilst I would normally agree with you, we have to look after our players and look at their best interest. Some people like just melee PvP & dislike versing magers. These players normally aren't equipped to deal with raggers. 

True, but then again...

It's their fault for only taking in Melee PVP.

As a game, all of combat is based around the Combat Triangle:
Melee < Range < Mage < Melee.

So, if someone is smart enough to bring forward their counter in regards to their opponent, and uses Protection Prayers to their advantage, who's to stop them?
Everyone has equal advantage and opportunity, and due to this specific game being RNG based, and the huge prayer delays, there isn't a reason why people can complain.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Fancy Boots said:

True, but then again...

It's their fault for only taking in Melee PVP.

As a game, all of combat is based around the Combat Triangle:
Melee < Range < Mage < Melee.

So, if someone is smart enough to bring forward their counter in regards to their opponent, and uses Protection Prayers to their advantage, who's to stop them?
Everyone has equal advantage and opportunity, and due to this specific game being RNG based, and the huge prayer delays, there isn't a reason why people can complain.

I understand but the majority that complain are the single melee players, their voices are a lot louder than the few raggers. 

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Zoradz said:

I understand but the majority that complain are the single melee players, their voices are a lot louder than the few raggers. 

The majority that complain are Arabs who only pk at edge and use Chaotics & Dh, their voices shouldn't matter anyway because they'll end up quitting soon when Chaotics will be replaced with 07 items (keeping in mind this'll attract 317 based players and hopefully some teams).

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Why Gg said:

couldn't have been said better.

3 hours ago, Why Gg said:

The majority that complain are Arabs who only pk at edge and use Chaotics & Dh, their voices shouldn't matter anyway because they'll end up quitting soon when Chaotics will be replaced with 07 items (keeping in mind this'll attract 317 based players and hopefully some teams).

funny u was that 'arab' couple months ago

Thank you for your opinions. My opinion about ragging didin't changed I still think It ruins a game. As a last thing I wanted to say is : did you know that in Rs 07 ragging is bannable? So yea It's clear for me that in Rs and Roat Pkz  has way more regular pkers than raggers. Server should care about bigger half of players. It doesn't matter if they arabs or some kind other race they're stll same player as you so we should look after every player opinions and thoughts.

Edited by Fight 4 You
19 minutes ago, Fight 4 You said:

did you know that in Rs 07 ragging is bannable? So yea It's clear for me that in Rs and Roat Pkz  has way more regular pkers than raggers. Server should care about bigger half of players.

Scamming is bannable in 07 but it's not in Roatz. Roatz is not 07. Please don't ever compare the 2 again lol...

• Upvote 1

I actually agree to this topic.

Ragging is not a PKing style ragging is harassment which should be in the rules.

Runescape has been banning raggers for the longest time now and I think we should do that too. Players are here for their enjoyment they want to PK, chill with friends & have fun fights. They do not have time for spastics I will not name anyone (why gg,sherags,deceptionx,xbrzh,etc). 

Ragging is harassment and harassment is against the rules.

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Legend™ said:

I actually agree to this topic.

Ragging is not a PKing style ragging is harassment which should be in the rules.

Runescape has been banning raggers for the longest time now and I think we should do that too. Players are here for their enjoyment they want to PK, chill with friends & have fun fights. They do not have time for spastics I will not name anyone (why gg,sherags,deceptionx,xbrzh,etc). 

Ragging is harassment and harassment is against the rules.

shittiest nher

wannabe qlfy

• Upvote 1
On 12/1/2015, 5:36:53, Xbrzh said:

Easts in a nutshell L0L