5 hours ago, Kill3rman said:

Trying to zoom in and out the screen with your mouse is unbelievable slow, please fix this immediately if its not some setting, its very important to zoom in and out fast when in pvp, this is one of these mechanics on this server that really annoys me.

Provide a clip of it 

On 1/25/2023 at 7:22 PM, Kill3rman said:

Trying to zoom in and out the screen with your mouse is unbelievable slow, please fix this immediately if its not some setting, its very important to zoom in and out fast when in pvp, this is one of these mechanics on this server that really annoys me.

Hi. Do you think you have an out-dated mouse? maybe getting rusty because that could really happen and slow your mouse wheel or maybe something stuck in it or not working anymore. please make sure to check that therefore you can secure that you are not the problem otherwise providing more information here like videotaping it as a short one to see if it's from the game or not. potentially not because as far as i know it's working very well for me :)

18 hours ago, Chef said:

Hi. Do you think you have an out-dated mouse? maybe getting rusty because that could really happen and slow your mouse wheel or maybe something stuck in it or not working anymore. please make sure to check that therefore you can secure that you are not the problem otherwise providing more information here like videotaping it as a short one to see if it's from the game or not. potentially not because as far as i know it's working very well for me :)

Well, i can confirm it is not my mouse that is the problem, because on other RSPS's it zooms out fast.