Staff Feedback - January 2023

VALENCE

I used to play back in 2015 or so, a lot has changed since then so the first staff member I contacted was Chui. Chui was very responsive and helpful with giving me information on how to get to various locations such as help with skill points, the clue scroll guide and repairing armor. I know I can count on him whenever i need assistance due to the quick responses i have gotten. Thanks Chui! I appreciate you! 

• Upvote 2

I don't speak with staff often so I don't think I have too much of an opinion. I will say though that I was quite pleased with all the recent updates from @Gretar and that he takes the time to review in-game recommendations and seems to stay on top of making sure the server is moving forward in a positive way and that people are playing fairly. I'm sure there will be more great additions to the game and maybe Construction added soon. 

Overall I haven't had any negative experiences with any staff members and they all seem to be able to joke around and play fairly. I do think those with support ranks could maybe be a little bit more active with answering messages or staying in the Help CC to guide other players with the basic questions they ask from time to time, all though, I do understand you can only answer so many questions. I will say though, overall the staff and support has been great!

Edited by elude
  • Upvote 4

Fun time - The kinda guy that will say keep the change after paying $1.99 for a $1.99 candy bar

No name set -  hes alright

Goat- his voice is too deep and it scares me

ex0tic - also a bit of a freak

Valence - Bit of a weirdo too

Niddy - Playtime: 19 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) - Who is this? 
Sinister - Who?
Grabauskas  - Whos this
Missslayer - Playtime: 105 Hours (+15 Hours AFK) - Seems to help out the mandem
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 61 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) - Kinda weird ngl
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 144 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) - Helps people
Wolf -  Idk but he has good rng
Sniffmysack -  (182 hours waiting for pkp)
Tesfxye -  N/A
Getgoodlmao -  N/A
Ml Gudi - Never seen this person in my life 
Dellskipz - N/A

Edited by Pinkflufbuny
  • Haha 3

not gonna cap, Gretar slacking on the updates. server is boring without gambling which obviously sucks because there is no other way to make pkp. PVM content is dead. only deceint pvm makin in raids which is still bad. server should have some more wildy bosses not just nex. drops should be increased.

all boxes such as legendary etc should be added some new rewards so its actually worth donating for.

only good  staff we got is Fun time and  No Name Set. rest of them are just cringy fucks.

HONEST OPINION

REGARDS,

TyForClaws.

PS !!!!!! ::BRAD IS BEST YOUTUBER REST OF U SUCK UR MOM!

Edited by muskabsg

Best Rsps RoatPkz,

Love this community very friendly and helpful keep it up brothers ,The best solid staff team.

Thanks To Gretar and smackd for Running and wasting all  time for updates,

And Thanks To All server supports and all staff love you brothers.

God Bless you guys for new year Start "2023" 

Best Community

--Kingofwars

• Upvote 2
47 minutes ago, VALENCE said:

Hello fellow members of the Roat Pkz community. The members of the Roat Pkz Staff Team would appreciate constructive criticism, preferably in-depth, as well as opinions on their contributions as a member of the staff team from the player's perspective. This will be a monthly announcement topic in order to stay up to date.

Please ensure that you are being honest in your input, as this is to help the staff team provide better service and assistance to the members of the Roat Pkz community.

The current staff team members are listed below for convenience. 

Note: Playtime is from the last 30 days.

image.png.84a8ef12050bd8132c6c654ceb3c57ce.png Owner
 Gretar - real eyes realize real lies

E5AStxl.png.39d0a7961a20a3f30e5a48c9d0ea891a.pngAccount Support(s)

Legend - humble guy, does a lot for the server that nobody knows about 

Fantastic Cx - has a major role in RoatPkz success, & brings good vibes to the server

image.png.bf695941a9a3a53584f07d5f01646d20.png  Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - chill person & interactive within the community

image.png.efed6d5293b28f587507d3499cd7c94c.png  Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - does a goob job as admin whenever he's on

image.png.9ec56716be4d14fbe4af645ce32fb72e.png Community Manager(s)
Valence - always willing to help & active alot. loves to host events for the community

image.png.328a062b7fe4ef0ebe7aafb9a2805e3c.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - helpful if needed & active often. good job as mod! remember to vote every 12 hours :)

Goat - chill person, just be more consistent with helping players

Baz - not active too much lately, but does a good job as mod whenever he's online

image.png.702189e9391f182677aa8df6ecc8ac26.png Moderator(s)
No Name Set - will help if needed & active often. good job as mod, keep it up!

Ex0tic - chill person, active often, & always willing to help. good stuff!

image.png.21f6883632fc84883f011ca694f955b1.png Senior Support(s)
Chui - active often & sometimes helpful, just needs to be more consistent with it

Fun Time - always helpful & interactive within the community. loves to host events

image.png.648e8d708201400e7b9f6e2093a9c8a0.png Server Support(s)
Niddy - not helpful & inactive

Sinister - chill person & will help if needed

Grabauskas - active often & sometimes helpful, just be more consistent with it

Missslayer - not helpful

Necrofear Pb - be more consistent with helping players

Mamberroi Jr - active often, but be more consistent with helping players

Wolf - not helpful

Sniffmysack - not helpful

Tesfxye - active often & sometimes helpful, just be more consistent with it

Getgoodlmao - not helpful

Ml Gudi - not active too much lately, but is helpful when he's online... knows alot about the server

Dellskipz - active often & sometimes helpful, just be more consistent with it

__

Please note that all feedback should be honest and constructive criticism. All negative and inappropriate comments such as trolling, spam, or unnecessary flame, will be removed without hesitation.

Suggestions for current staff members, and even suggestions for potentially new staff members are welcome, but must have valid, well explained reasons alongside the suggestion.

~ Roat Pkz Staff Team

• Upvote 4
1 hour ago, muskabsg said:

not gonna cap, Gretar slacking on the updates. server is boring without gambling which obviously sucks because there is no other way to make pkp. PVM content is dead. only deceint pvm makin in raids which is still bad. server should have some more wildy bosses not just nex. drops should be increased.

all boxes such as legendary etc should be added some new rewards so its actually worth donating for.

only good  staff we got is Fun time and  No Name Set. rest of them are just cringy fucks.

HONEST OPINION

REGARDS,

TyForClaws.

PS !!!!!! ::BRAD IS BEST YOUTUBER REST OF U SUCK UR MOM!

He couldn’t of said it better.

10/10

Edited by Host Trevor

First off I feel as if there is too many un necessary staff members not mods not admins but server support. The amount of server supports is absolutely disgusting. A majority of them dont even do anything to help LOL. 

Owner
 Gretar - WE NEED MORE CONTENT!!!!! TOB/RAIDS3/PVP ARENA/REWORK DZONE/GAUNTLET +1

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - HONESTLY BEST STAFF ON THIS LIST #SMACKD! +1

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Been inactive but starting to see him more often again! Great admin!!! +1

Community Manager(s)
Valence - Other than going afk a lot ! Does a lot of events and stuff for community!!! +1

Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Very active and amazing mod! Friendly and helpful!! +1
Goat - Funny and helpful mod. His name represents himself!!! the goat +1
Baz - Honestly havent really been seeing baz online. Baz is a great person tho and very helpful to the community! +1

Moderator(s)
No Name Set - Active as fuck and see him doing a lot for streamers n such! +1
Ex0tic - Also another great mod who helps anyone who really needs it! +1

Senior Support(s)
Chui - Never even seen this guy in my time of playing roat. -1
Fun Time - #1 SS for sure actually helps the server +1

Server Support(s)
Niddy - Inactive! -1 
Sinister - Barely see must be different timezone. -0
Grabauskas - See him a lot and helpful +1
Missslayer - Active a lot dont really know much. +0
Necrofear Pb - Barely see anywhere and defintely not helping on yell. -1
Mamberroi Jr - Active af playing but still no help on yell. Cmonn +0
Wolf - Eco holder as staff sounds great tbh! Need to help people tho ;) +1
Sniffmysack - Dont really see much of him but i know hes good. +0
Tesfxye - Toxic player but a really helpful staff member tbh. +1
Getgoodlmao - Never seen help anyone before. -1

Ml Gudi - Inactive player but a great guy tbh! -0
Dellskipz - New ss havent seen much tbh -0

• Upvote 3

It's my favorite time of the year, staff feedback time. Let's go through everybody I can at the moment, maybe I'll post more later:

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: TOPG

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 41 Hours (+229 AFK)  Does admin+ get paid? genuine question thats why im sticking it here in the middle of staff feedback, smackd super cool dude obvs

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 8 Hours (+30 Hours AFK) highest elo in game so he gottta be good 

Community Manager(s)
Valence - Playtime: 85 Hours (+178 Hours AFK) super good staff member, always ready to help and whatnot

Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 100 Hours (+64 Hours AFK) helped me figure out what the giant purple tree in the house south of lumbridge swamp was for, 10/10
Goat - Playtime: 99 Hours (+73 Hours AFK) if goat wrote a book about merching, id buy it
Baz - Playtime: 21 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) gigantically helpful

Moderator(s)
Ex0tic - Playtime: 253 Hours (+253 Hours AFK) super trustworthy and wholesome dude, doesn't deserve half the hate my team gives him

Senior Support(s)
Fun Time - Playtime: 149 Hours (+167 Hours AFK) fun time for promotion whenever y'all do that, super active and helpful

Server Support(s)
Niddy - Playtime: 19 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) brings 3 food and 17 switches to hills, based
Wolf - Playtime: 136 Hours (+251 Hours AFK) good guy, went out of the way to help me many times
Tesfxye - Playtime: 108 Hours (+145 Hours AFK) arun redemption arc?
Dellskipz - Playtime: 85 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) the boy

• Upvote 2

Ex0tic is the best and down to earth guy on the entire server, I have personally not meet ever single mod but mostly when I do ask mods questions they all helpout as much as they can, altho Id defenetly put Ex0tic on top of them all. he really is the goat of roats and without him I would've never even continued playing fr fr. All love to Ex0tic

• Upvote 1

Gretar - if i were to see you daily irl. i'd give you milatary salute #1 server 199/100

Smackd - the little bit of time he spends on roatz always helping 120/100

rag bot v1 - All i can say is rag bot is a beast very friendly and humble also 199/100

Fun time - deserves mod usually gets most hours + most help request  100/100

valance - awsome always reply's never ignores very humble 100/100

ex0tic - after mod promotion has been more active. 100/100

missslayer - Helps spanish comunity and is not a catfish ;) 80/100

Sniffmysack - helps spanish / english comunity 80/100

wolf - eco holder / helps and does decent amount of hours 100/100

no name set - not much i can say but does help alot 100/100

goat have not interacted much with him but hes cool 80/100

baz i miss baz was best mod in my opinion! 120/100

frutiest always helps never a gambler my respects for not being an addict 100/100

If i did not mention you mean's i hardly have any comunications with you so can't rate you :D

Edited by sniffmysack
typo
  • Upvote 2

Breach, Here I come

image.png.84a8ef12050bd8132c6c654ceb3c57ce.png Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN Playtime nan means he should come to the server and join with one of our clans and play with us that'd be so much fun, stop slacking and come with us

image.png.bf695941a9a3a53584f07d5f01646d20.png  Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 41 Hours (+229 AFK) Playtime 41 hours you used to play more man, all the trivia and fun activities you've done to the server and including the items you gave away and priceless it was uncountable and made everyone's happy at that moment, so we thank you for that even if its not recognized anymore but i still remember how fun you made the server and how you got everybody screaming out of their chairs! respect to that dude, beyond that you are a nice administrator who everyone loves to talk with.

image.png.efed6d5293b28f587507d3499cd7c94c.png  Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 8 Hours (+30 Hours AFK) Rag bot v1 is a decent player who brought much to the server and that gear one day I stole it from you. Was the best looking gear I ever seen and Couldn't Help it but make it become mine because I was way Into Fashion.

image.png.9ec56716be4d14fbe4af645ce32fb72e.png Community Manager(s)
Valence - Playtime: 85 Hours (+178 Hours AFK) Valence is a great community manager, does he's job very well and he gave a lot to the community and hosted many countless events that made players happy and got them on the real digging. it was a hype at that moment and these moments will never be forgotten so i cherish you up for that and hopefully that'll be done again we had fun ngl. other than that you are helpful to the community and we hope to keep seeing you guys and not leave this server one day.

image.png.328a062b7fe4ef0ebe7aafb9a2805e3c.png Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest Playtime: 100 Hours (+64 Hours AFK) Playtime 100 hours, he still got the energy horse , nice god bless you, you were helpful to many even in discord all i see is fruitiest located a bot to do the job for him so. he kept helping and helping non stoppable i think he loves what he does not in a romantic way but sure he deserves everything he is gonna receive just to say if he were ever an admin, he surely deserves it. Gl
Goat - Playtime: 99 Hours (+73 Hours AFK) Goat Is hidden somewhere I don't have to say that I don't see anything from him beside controlling his community he made and doing lots of giveaways which refers to that he is a good guy and also deserve being mod cuz he is sneaky in a way and he is helpful whenever it comes to it, Goat is type of a guy where if you asked him for something, he would go and look for the answer to provide it right for you. Respect My G.
BazPlaytime: 21 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) Baz 7 Hours playtime. Dude you were and been missed. I hope everything is working out well for you In Real Life. However you In-game is a decent player and a solid player who does so much work, That reflects of how great as a persona you are and who are willing to do much because of loving where you are. Appreciate all of that you done. You got this server upside down by doing too much work and made lots of greatness happen and we salute you for that.

No Name Set - Playtime: 125 Hours (+191 Hours AFK) No name set is #1 hater on this server but he fakes it, This old dude is too sloppy and big slacker I think that's because he have much going on his mind to a point that he cant move. Why do I feel this way about you?
Ex0tic - Playtime: 253 Hours (+253 Hours AFK) Ex0tic with the 253 hours. G you have a massive dedication to something if you put that much into somewhere you would generate much more outcomes. Well that's good for you because I'm happy for you and your hours stacked seems like you been doing a lot Ik that feeling. Good on the helper side and Good as a pker and Well done player

image.png.21f6883632fc84883f011ca694f955b1.png Senior Support(s)
Chui - Playtime: 108 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) Solid Server- Support with much potential and got lots to offer
Fun Time - Playtime: 149 Hours (+167 Hours AFK) this would be degrading instead of lifting because there's no expression to your maniacity (maniac) so you're just a bigger nigga than ppl

image.png.648e8d708201400e7b9f6e2093a9c8a0.png Server Support(s)
Niddy - Playtime: 19 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) Good solid one niddy
Sinister - Playtime: 66 Hours (+51 Hours AFK) Sinister is a roatpkz beast
Grabauskas - Playtime: 77 Hours (+66 Hours AFK) Grab is a roatpkz og
Missslayer - Playtime: 105 Hours (+15 Hours AFK) Miss slayer is the lady of all time
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 61 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) Necro is a badass
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 144 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) Mamb is a gangster
Wolf - Playtime: 136 Hours (+251 Hours AFK) Wolf is a wolf as he "claims"
Sniffmysack - Playtime: 60 Hours (+182 Hours AFK) Sniff is a solid playa
Tesfxye - Playtime: 108 Hours (+145 Hours AFK) Tes is a solid gangster
Getgoodlmao - Playtime: 83 Hours (+25 Hours AFK) Getgood is a g as well
Ml Gudi - Playtime: 30 Hours (+157 Hours AFK) Ml gudi is a g
Dellskipz - Playtime: 85 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) Dell is a thug lifer as well

hope u liked it did as best as i can 💀

• Upvote 3
  • Hmmm 1
14 minutes ago, Chef said:

No Name Set - Playtime: 125 Hours (+191 Hours AFK) No name set is #1 hater on this server but he fakes it, This old dude is too sloppy and big slacker I think that's because he have much going on his mind to a point that he cant move. Why do I feel this way about you?

Somebody's mad I told him the truth hahahahahahahahahaha

Owner
 Gretar - Playtime: NaN  Hes good

Senior Admin(s)
SMACKD - Playtime: 41 Hours (+229 AFK) don't have to talk about him Hes good

Administrator(s)
Rag Bot V1 - Playtime: 8 Hours (+30 Hours AFK) he been great that's why hes where he is

Community Manager(s)
Valence - Playtime: 85 Hours (+178 Hours AFK) always been helpful that's why Hes where he is

Senior Moderator(s)
Fruitiest - Playtime: 100 Hours (+64 Hours AFK) #gang gang
Goat - Playtime: 99 Hours (+73 Hours AFK) 
Baz - Playtime: 21 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) #gang but i guess he busy irl 

Moderator(s)
No Name Set - Playtime: 125 Hours (+191 Hours AFK) always been healful no feedback
Ex0tic - Playtime: 253 Hours (+253 Hours AFK) phew now this one has came a long way and is still growing for the better

Senior Support(s)
Chui - Playtime: 108 Hours (+34 Hours AFK) havent had much interaction with him lately
Fun Time - Playtime: 149 Hours (+167 Hours AFK) he been putting in major work and hey definitely is here to stay and grow

Server Support(s)
Niddy - Playtime: 19 Hours (+7 Hours AFK) a true meh with these stats
Sinister - Playtime: 66 Hours (+51 Hours AFK)
Grabauskas - Playtime: 77 Hours (+66 Hours AFK) hes been a good guy for a while i doubt hes coing to change
Missslayer - Playtime: 105 Hours (+15 Hours AFK) she is the leader of the future 
Necrofear Pb - Playtime: 61 Hours (+16 Hours AFK) dont know much about him
Mamberroi Jr - Playtime: 144 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) he is the connection for a alot of different type of people
Wolf - Playtime: 136 Hours (+251 Hours AFK) dont know em iont think
Sniffmysack - Playtime: 60 Hours (+182 Hours AFK) them 
Tesfxye - Playtime: 108 Hours (+145 Hours AFK) has come a long way but them afk hrs are crazy
Getgoodlmao - Playtime: 83 Hours (+25 Hours AFK) dont know much about him
Ml Gudi - Playtime: 30 Hours (+157 Hours AFK)alot of room to grow
Dellskipz - Playtime: 85 Hours (+27 Hours AFK) alot of room to grow

• Upvote 4

Owner
 Gretar - lacks updates.
SMACKD - who
Rag Bot V1 - who
Valence - good guy
Fruitiest - ok
Goat - good guy
Baz - ok
No Name Set - good guy
Ex0tic - good guy
Chui - who
Fun Time - weirdo
Niddy - who
Sinister - who
Grabauskas - good guy
Missslayer - who
Necrofear Pb - good guy
Mamberroi Jr - who
Wolf - gamble bot
Sniffmysack - who
Tesfxye - who
Getgoodlmao - who
Ml Gudi - who 
Dellskipz - who

• Upvote 3

First of all great job Gretar and everyone that were beta testing the recent update. 

Whoever has been doing in game announcements for the past few weeks is doing a good job. You always know when some sort of event is going on (extra prizes for tourny winners etc etc).

It is nice that more and more staff members have been active on discord outside tickets. 

Fun time - How is he still not mod. Most hours active in game, always free to help.

• Upvote 2

i haven't been very active this is my public apology i'm not here to make excuses, my life and issues aren't important the important thing is i'll be back very strong trying to help everyone i can and being 3x as active as i have been. my activity is not acceptable from a staff member, especially a new one i'll be trying to step up as much as i can thank you everyone for the comments and feed back.

Edited by ml gudi
3 hours ago, ml gudi said:

i haven't been very active this is my public apology i'm not here to make excuses, my life and issues aren't important the important thing is i'll be back very strong trying to help everyone i can and being 3x as active as i have been. my activity is not acceptable from a staff member, especially a new one i'll be trying to step up as much as i can thank you everyone for the comments and feed back.

Don't worry man I have faith in you.

• Upvote 1