Risk protection

Massed deep wild clans with an inactive nh scene fucks this game. If it were me, remove risk protection or at least don’t have tiers. Have one, 5-10k risk and everyone’s fair game shit is ridiculous. What solo is gna tele up in 50k+ risk to help one of his friends when there’s 15 people in full on max focusing someone with 10k risk? 

And potentially, as you’ve skewed the game so much already 

if you risk 10k+ you’re allowed to block teleblocks from being cast on you but you aren’t allowed to tele for 60 seconds after entering the wilderness. 

And

fix ur mage system shit is fucked some guy in dhides catching every freeze wth…

and add a 20sec pj timer 

Edited by Player88
On 2/2/2023 at 2:18 PM, Player88 said:

Massed deep wild clans with an inactive nh scene fucks this game. If it were me, remove risk protection or at least don’t have tiers. Have one, 5-10k risk and everyone’s fair game shit is ridiculous. What solo is gna tele up in 50k+ risk to help one of his friends when there’s 15 people in full on max focusing someone with 10k risk? 

if you risk 10k+ you’re allowed to block teleblocks from being cast on you but you aren’t allowed to tele for 60 seconds after entering the wilderness. 

And

and add a 20sec pj timer 

That's understandable. the way to go to pking with max is difficult for the majority of players and it's nearly impossible to make your way out with it since there is clans who depend on it and make their income out of it. so either you gotta sacrifice it or just find other place where you can use it safely, with a back up for sure ^^ , however you can also try your chances with it if you enjoy it that much at ::Funpking but you still miss the opportunity to make the risk on line for any of either the to components and beside that you can use it at duel arena with putting something on the line to. but pking with it in max at wilderness is too merely difficult for anyone unless they are to good with it and aware of their inventories and how much brews to bring and such. that'll make difference since others if they know how to manipulate their invs and brews with food all together they might have a chance unless they are deep in wilderness. but i dont support such an activity, you can use max in hills at most and if you wait for korasi if its gonna be added you might as well have less chance surviving with ely and max.

8 hours ago, Chef said:

That's understandable. the way to go to pking with max is difficult for the majority of players and it's nearly impossible to make your way out with it since there is clans who depend on it and make their income out of it. so either you gotta sacrifice it or just find other place where you can use it safely, with a back up for sure ^^ , however you can also try your chances with it if you enjoy it that much at ::Funpking but you still miss the opportunity to make the risk on line for any of either the to components and beside that you can use it at duel arena with putting something on the line to. but pking with it in max at wilderness is too merely difficult for anyone unless they are to good with it and aware of their inventories and how much brews to bring and such. that'll make difference since others if they know how to manipulate their invs and brews with food all together they might have a chance unless they are deep in wilderness. but i dont support such an activity, you can use max in hills at most and if you wait for korasi if its gonna be added you might as well have less chance surviving with ely and max.

tru tru, am good wid it but theres still like a 0.5% chance you survive a scim to 5min tb with 20 man specing then ::spec and returning on you.

Risk protection should NOT be a thing deep wild. 

and 

There SHOULD be a PJ timer

11 hours ago, Player88 said:

tru tru, am good wid it but theres still like a 0.5% chance you survive a scim to 5min tb with 20 man specing then ::spec and returning on you.

Risk protection should NOT be a thing deep wild. 

and 

There SHOULD be a PJ timer

Yeah i think pj timer was removed but we had it would be nice to have it back

On 2/2/2023 at 12:18 PM, Player88 said:

And

and add a 20sec pj timer 

There already is tiers just lost people risk over 50k

why would someone pking in 500K risk want to fight someone risking nothing just to kill them and the person to return again risking. I thing. There is no reward for the risk. You need to think of it from every pov not just your own 

If a team is focussing someone in 10k risk their risk protection drops to 10k so you’d only have to bring 10K risk to hit them

i agree mage and the combat system in general needs to be worked on 

6 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

There already is tiers just lost people risk over 50k

why would someone pking in 500K risk want to fight someone risking nothing just to kill them and the person to return again risking. I thing. There is no reward for the risk. You need to think of it from every pov not just your own 

If a team is focussing someone in 10k risk their risk protection drops to 10k so you’d only have to bring 10K risk to hit them

i agree mage and the combat system in general needs to be worked on 

keep risking to hills?

Yes there protection drops to 10k till they freeze dd and logout? aaand

are they really risking with 10max in max ready for you?

there is a ::Riskzone if you want specific risk, shouldn't be throughout the whole wildy... there  just isn't enough players

17 hours ago, Player88 said:

keep risking to hills?

Yes there protection drops to 10k till they freeze dd and logout? aaand

are they really risking with 10max in max ready for you?

there is a ::Riskzone if you want specific risk, shouldn't be throughout the whole wildy... there  just isn't enough players

If you’re looking for. 1v1 though why not go hills, riskzone or dzone 

like I said there is no reward for someone risking 500k to kill someone risking 0 

On 2/10/2023 at 2:56 PM, DEVISTATION said:

-1, Sounds to me like you got focused and wanna blame the game

theres more to to the thread than that.

but, when they only come out with max clan and focus 10k sets its a joke m8.

3 people nhing  in the whole wildy and 10 people come at the same time to scim and 5min tb specing and ::spec and returning doesnt really make the game enjoyable when you're risking 10k and they're get bullied 1v1 

games shit lets be honest here, thats why there is no pkers here so idgaf l0l

combat system is the main problem these above are just consequences of having a dogshit combat system. but hey, stay in your clan getting 1 fight an hour with me as the ONLY focus :D

On 2/7/2023 at 1:17 PM, Tesfxye said:

If you’re looking for. 1v1 though why not go hills, riskzone or dzone 

like I said there is no reward for someone risking 500k to kill someone risking 0 

hills for spec tab, tab when low tab when on the robes, tab to avoid fights

riskzone, the appointed RISK ZONE for 1v1s yes.

There may be "no reward" to killing somone with 0-10k for someone who only cares for a pkp gain in a runescape private server if you want that. go to riskzone. find a risker. gamble go make pkp.?

I get the argument I just dont see the point, +20-30 wildy, if someone does come out in that they instantly get focused by a team that lets be honest are absolutely dogshit...

if you dont wanna get rid of risk protection - add a PJ timer that is long enough to avoid these fkers.

is what it is rly, 30-40yr old blokes who never left. 

On 2/12/2023 at 11:02 PM, Player88 said:

theres more to to the thread than that.

but, when they only come out with max clan and focus 10k sets its a joke m8.

3 people nhing  in the whole wildy and 10 people come at the same time to scim and 5min tb specing and ::spec and returning doesnt really make the game enjoyable when you're risking 10k and they're get bullied 1v1 

games shit lets be honest here, thats why there is no pkers here so idgaf l0l

combat system is the main problem these above are just consequences of having a dogshit combat system. but hey, stay in your clan getting 1 fight an hour with me as the ONLY focus :D

hills for spec tab, tab when low tab when on the robes, tab to avoid fights

riskzone, the appointed RISK ZONE for 1v1s yes.

There may be "no reward" to killing somone with 0-10k for someone who only cares for a pkp gain in a runescape private server if you want that. go to riskzone. find a risker. gamble go make pkp.?

I get the argument I just dont see the point, +20-30 wildy, if someone does come out in that they instantly get focused by a team that lets be honest are absolutely dogshit...

if you dont wanna get rid of risk protection - add a PJ timer that is long enough to avoid these fkers.

is what it is rly, 30-40yr old blokes who never left. 

You're looking in the wrong place tbh, if you wanna have a regular nh 1v1 then hills is the loc, anywhere higher then chins then ur likely to expect being baited