Gambling Rehab

Currently rehab in roatz covers dueling, dicing and fp'ing. 

However people in rehab can still put money into the lottery which is 100% a source of gambling and should be included within the rehab umbrella. 

I'm sure I speak for other people also, when you are in rehab for specific reasons, it's still very easy to gamble (lottery) your bank away, which defeats the purpose of rehab itself. 

On 2/3/2023 at 5:40 PM, Canter said:

Currently rehab in roatz covers dueling, dicing and fp'ing. 

However people in rehab can still put money into the lottery which is 100% a source of gambling and should be included within the rehab umbrella. 

I'm sure I speak for other people also, when you are in rehab for specific reasons, it's still very easy to gamble (lottery) your bank away, which defeats the purpose of rehab itself. 

It's more of an working a lil bit on your mindset to control yourself from gambling anyhow, but I totally agree that It should be included with the rehab because the majority does not know how to stop it.

On 2/3/2023 at 6:42 PM, Sinister said:

Why do you need a restriction to stop you. Just don't do it. 

He have a point on that also because it will inhance your ability to stop gambling and remind the person that he rehabbed for a reason to stop himself from gambling.

On 2/3/2023 at 9:38 PM, JBLIND said:

Agree, it should fall into it - although I do think anyone that needs it is weak minded 

You can also open a youtube video on how to stop yourself from stop being addicted to gambling or other sort of things that resonate with addiction.

• 2 weeks later...