Selling Untradeables to PKP Shop.

You should be able to sell untradeable pkp items back to the store. To many, fire capes are useless as they can just use the donator capes or the PKers cape. I've got fighter helms and shit that I don't need either. It'd be nice to get some pkp for them.

Edited by Harley
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ahmash said:

support, but it shud be 70% tho like rest of items

also while were at it make it so untradeables go to ur inv on death rather than drop on floor, this new bug is annoying when u go back to loot ur shit and u hav to relog to see items

I thought that 70% was implied.

And that's been suggested too many times not to be added tbh. Hopefully it will get worked on.

On 12/2/2015, 7:05:25, Ahmash said:

also while were at it make it so untradeables go to ur inv on death rather than drop on floor, this new bug is annoying when u go back to loot ur shit and u hav to relog to see items

lol i've lost 3 firecapes in the past when I tried to recover them only to find that they weren't appearing on the ground so i dont think the bug is new, but it would be nice if it just appeared in your inv :). and good suggestion harley, I need to get rid of untradeables I don't use :P