Mr Jake..

29 minutes ago, Fancy Boots said:

ANDDDD
FUCKING BODYBAGGED.

LOL. That's actually hilarious.
Always like "FIGHT ME ON OSRS OR REAL SERVER"
And bodied. 9 times. In a row. Smh...
Dude couldn't keep up with a basic dds fakie LOL.

deciding to speak up again because he got his friend to fight me? pretty typical lmfao. I realize u started pking in the year 2015 but u dont get "bodybagged" by making some1 tab and i killed his friend so yh...

U can get back in ur place riding my cock again

Edit:

It's SOO funny how u lost morons seem to believe I have ever in my life stated I am "#1" which mike consistently reiterates untruthfully.. I said I am better than U, him, and every single other person who's tried to get lippy on this game. I've proven that with multiple videos embarrassing u and him and yet u just keep talking. Obviously I can't be #1 at every single thing on rs which is why I've never claimed to be #1

Some people nh, main hybrid, and so on 18+ hours a day which is probably what the guy who was on 'god mike' does. I've never said I'm the best nher but u both are just absolutely horrific lol

Everyone who is relevant on this server knows that you and mike are each shit so it really does me no good to point out the specifics on how this video wasn't done by mike.... There are very obvious clues in the video that it would be pointless going into lol

Who was this video made for?
-Other people so they can believe mike could actually beat me?
-To make u believe mike could actually beat me?
-To try to prove himself to me? 

I'd say each of the options aside from the second one, due to your delusion obviously, weren't successfully achieved in this video.. Everyone knows Mike could never beat me and this video just proves his desperation, that's all.

Edited by Kihfan55
putting black nigger into place faggot homo
4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Wait u died yet u still post this? LOL thats so embarassing.

??? ???

But isn't that EXACTLY what Jake did after I bodied him, then he posted a vid of me tele'ing in Bridding?

Yeah, stop dickriding the hypocrites.

4 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

deciding to speak up again because he got his friend to fight me? pretty typical lmfao. I realize u started pking in the year 2015 but u dont get "bodybagged" by making some1 tab and i killed his friend so yh...

True.
You do however get bodybagged through acting good, talking like you're good, pretending you're good and then when you finally come to our form of PKing get forced to teleport 20+ times.

I've never stated I'm better than you at Bridding, that's why there was no controversy over your video. You CONTINUOUSLY say you're better than us, but yet struggle to click behind a tree. Only thing you seem to be able to click was range prayer once and then a tab. 
Please shush, head back to your ::brid on a broken server. You act like bridding on a server where Ticks are non-existant makes you good. You're delusional.

Idek why you act like you're even capable... You need a hearse fam, you're dead.

Edited by Fancy Boots
9 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

U can get back in ur place riding my cock again

Edit:

It's SOO funny how u lost morons seem to believe I have ever in my life stated I am "#1" which mike consistently reiterates untruthfully.. I said I am better than U, him, and every single other person who's tried to get lippy on this game. I've proven that with multiple videos embarrassing u and him and yet u just keep talking. Obviously I can't be #1 at every single thing on rs which is why I've never claimed to be #1

Some people nh, main hybrid, and so on 18+ hours a day which is probably what the guy who was on 'god mike' does. I've never said I'm the best nher but u both are just absolutely horrific lol

Everyone who is relevant on this server knows that you and mike are each shit so it really does me no good to point out the specifics on how this video wasn't done by mike.... There are very obvious clues in the video that it would be pointless going into lol

Who was this video made for?
-Other people so they can believe mike could actually beat me?
-To make u believe mike could actually beat me?
-To try to prove himself to me? 

I'd say each of the options aside from the second one, due to your delusion obviously, weren't successfully achieved in this video.. Everyone knows Mike could never beat me and this video just proves his desperation, that's all.

WHAT?

L O L?!?!

this guy is so lost

smh..

5 hours ago, Fancy Boots said:

??? ???

But isn't that EXACTLY what Jake did after I bodied him, then he posted a vid of me tele'ing in Bridding?

Yeah, stop dickriding the hypocrites.

True.
You do however get bodybagged through acting good, talking like you're good, pretending you're good and then when you finally come to our form of PKing get forced to teleport 20+ times.

I've never stated I'm better than you at Bridding, that's why there was no controversy over your video. You CONTINUOUSLY say you're better than us, but yet struggle to click behind a tree. Only thing you seem to be able to click was range prayer once and then a tab. 
Please shush, head back to your ::brid on a broken server. You act like bridding on a server where Ticks are non-existant makes you good. You're delusional.

Idek why you act like you're even capable... You need a hearse fam, you're dead.

I beat u every single fight and I killed u... 

keep dreaming lmfao

Just now, Why Gg said:

i didnt delete it???

you're trying too hard to prove an invalid point, you're trash.

Stop.

says I can't watch it cause it's deleted L O L, post it here please

I'm trash yet 5-0? HMMMMMMMM

nice switches lad

nice missclicks, having hard time clicking barrage?

also, back in the day when you used to do nothing but flame hybrids, u shitty little ragger

u was acting like fucking qlfy or something

ur a JOOKKEEEEEEEEE 

51 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Go check it on my channel you little fan boy slave.

5-0? Delusional paki, shout fake scores as much as you want every time you get called out you have a new excuse "lol was staking" shut up you dumb paki get online so I can embarrass you for the second time.

Back in what day? You joined like last month you clueless slave LOL

it me antagonist back in the day aka september 2015

"Fanboy slave" who do I fanboy? You? LOL

Not fake scores, you just have a hard time remembering, or you just feel embarrassed. No need though.

and, when have you ever, like EVER embarrassed me? Damn you already sound like Jake, holy shit

What the hell is the matter with you? You're a ROAT PKZ RAGGER! Not a Pre-Eoc hybrid (cause that's what you tell everybody you are.)

4 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

You try too hard, have you actually got any legit proof of making me tab or killing me? Thought so you paki slave.

I still have the video of you talking shit on yell and staying quiet like a little bitch boy when I'm at ::brid LOL

Try too hard? what

I don't need proof? You're Why Gg, the Roat Pkz ragger.

Everyday Jake posted videos of him slaying you, you wouldn't last a minute.

and I beat him in what he says he's the best at, make's me what? Better than you and him.

He killed me with a 38-39 DDS spec on tank, omgurdd so good!

The two of you can't PK outside Roatz, had to wait 10 minutes for him on Old School and he refused to fight me because I had 30 defence, even though I matched gear..

#pussies

Pk'ing isn't your thing.

Just now, Why Gg said:

The amount of shit you talk is unreal, you stepped out the fucking wild when I stepped in you spastic paki slave LMFAO.

Keep talking, I'm online if you want me to slap you back to Pakistan.

But Pakistan is your home country? Nice try Omar..

quit gassin'

it's Roat Pkz, and I don't even hybrid so what's the point? Pure Nh me on Old School or on RSPS PK, done with you, absolute trash you appear like a clown smh stick to ragging in Edge like 'back in the day' AKA August/September

1 hour ago, Why Gg said:

See what I mean? You talk on the forums but you can't back none of it up, keep hiding paki

Don't bother replying unless you want to log on and prove whatever it is that you're attempting to prove.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT CHALLENGING? 

not saying that Jake is but atleast he knows how to switch two items without fucking up?

9 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

slap u all quick ting

no, just no..

11 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

I'm black and Arab... Makes sense.

You're just getting brave on the forums knowing I don't have a lvl 60 to match you on osrs... Jump on Roat pussio

99 mage 99 range 99 hp 80 atk 70 prayer 30 def (going for med) 99 str and that's cb 60 lol ok

rsn: PAPA RAS (shared.)

:)

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

now that i can post again i can flame 

god ur shit fucking roatpkz nher no1 fucking likes u kys irl u maggot fucking black retarded swedish gay homosexual fucking retard troll

HAAAAAAAA

nice santa

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

now that i can post again i can flame 

god ur shit fucking roatpkz nher no1 fucking likes u kys irl u maggot fucking black retarded swedish gay homosexual fucking retard troll

getting 75 def, then I'll brid u

no excuses, don't be a pussy like Jake, had to wait for 20 minutes until I got an answer, his answer was "no, come fight me on RSPS PK instead"

gq3ox7U.png

On 8 december 2015 02:41:17, Kihfan55 said:

Anyway, this is the guy who fought me for anyone who was wondering lol since this guy wanna keeps talking -.-

No it's not, you have an excuse to everything, don't you?

I don't need someone else to fight you for me. Especially not him, I'm twice as good as he is.