Some Attack/Def nothing else, when your a pure you don't need to worry about Def bonus anyway cos you'll get hit on either way.

Mate, if a medieval knight in real life came at you with a sword, and someone threw you a wooden shield. You would use that wooden shield, some defense capability's are better than none. 

It's the difference between red baring you, and death. 

On 15/07/2015 at 8:19 PM, Castial said:

Mate, if a medieval knight in real life came at you with a sword, and someone threw you a wooden shield. You would use that wooden shield, some defense capability's are better than none. 

It's the difference between red baring you, and death. 

cringeaf

Edited by Why Gg
  • Upvote 1

If a medieval knight in real life came at you with a sword you wouldn't try and use a wooden shield to defend yourself, you would run :D

When your a pure you won't get red barred as often as you do as a main, your defence is 1 and you'll be in robes/iron gear. You'll get hit high on and probably die before you get red barred, but at the end of the day... It's still ugly.

Like bruh, it's not everyday a medieval knights challenges you to a duel. I would be blocking, throwing that bitch like Captain america, shit I'd show him some 21st centurary martial arts. I'd tag in my jesus boy up there. #realgoonsquadshit. 

74a.png

On some real shit, no def and super high hits tend to get you red bared super fast. 

Edited by Castial

bruv you're 60lbs after christmas dinner you're not showing nobody nothing LOL

It was supposed to be an exaggerated joke just a simple chuckle lol. 

Posts some nerdy ass meme then says that

OK smiley.gif

I posted that for my friend, not you I wouldn't consider it nerdy either you do you though. 

@Harley, smh you revealed the well guarded secret. 

Edited by Castial