Smackd - Bank Picture

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

probably grinning irl taking this screenie

wouldint be surprised if this isint ur background picture on ur phone (razor) lives in 3rd world country

Don't hate cuz you ain't fam! Sorry I didn't impress you Caitlyn 2.0! L0L

15 minutes ago, Ungrateful said:

Nice buy me an AGS =)

King Mike will get AGS!

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Smackd said:

But ur m8 Z E R O cleaned me apparently!

1). Not my "m8", he actually lent me items to rebuild with, that's why I respect him

2). Just because you have a beef with him, doesn't mean I have to? Remember? that's exactly what you told me

3). If I "lent" you it, doesn't it mean you give it back?

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Your angels aren't the only thing that made me 40m+, there's other things lol. Quit hatin on me and then one minute later you come back crawling to me ?

??     ?     ???????

4 minutes ago, Smackd said:

Your angels aren't the only thing that made me 40m+, there's other things lol. Quit hatin on me and then one minute later you come back crawling to me ?

No? so why tag me on this thread then?

and "crawling" is something YOU did! Flamed me as much as you could. And apologized as soon as you heard I became rich.

"bro if you get me an angels, i'll do anything for you"

"omg i wish i had an angel's cape"

"please bro i beg you! i've never had one before, i've never even had 300k in my entire life!" 

Then I lost 4.3m trying to get you an Angel's cape (worst move ever)

and this is how you thank me? Poisonous pig stay ungrateful

10 minutes ago, God said:

??     ?     ???????

No? so why tag me on this thread then?

and "crawling" is something YOU did! Flamed me as much as you could. And apologized as soon as you heard I became rich.

"bro if you get me an angels, i'll do anything for you"

"omg i wish i had an angel's cape"

"please bro i beg you! i've never had one before, i've never even had 300k in my entire life!" 

Then I lost 4.3m trying to get you an Angel's cape (worst move ever)

and this is how you thank me? Poisonous pig stay ungrateful

I didn't say anything above^ except wanting an angel which I really did, but now i have 37 which is all good, you talk shit about me, deny it then come and ask me for shit, like bro don't bother asking me after talking shit because I'm not giving a shit talker 1 PKP.

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

I didn't say anything above^ except wanting an angel which I really did, but now i have 37 which is all good, you talk shit about me, deny it then come and ask me for shit, like bro don't bother asking me after talking shit because I'm not giving a shit talker 1 PKP.

"and come ask me for shit, like bro don't bother asking me" the "shit" is my stuff though? I lent  you it so you could rebuild. And Z E R 0 is the cancerous one?

I didn't start "talking shit" until after you did. And everything I said earlier is true. You're a miserable clown.

Just now, God said:

"and come ask me for shit, like bro don't bother asking me" the "shit" is my stuff though? I lent  you it so you could rebuild. And Z E R 0 is the cancerous one?

I didn't start "talking shit" until after you did. And everything I said earlier is true. You're a miserable clown.

When did I ever talk shit about you? Until i seen screenshots about you talking about me, idek why your still trying idec about you lol buzz off

1 minute ago, Smackd said:

When did I ever talk shit about you? Until i seen screenshots about you talking about me, idek why your still trying idec about you lol buzz off

Asked for the screenshots, never sent me. You're a liar, your goal was to get an Angel's cape off me, and you succeed!

• 2 years later...