check the poll its regarding me receiving veteran title

rawrdatank

veteran title application rawrdatank  

10 members have voted

1. 1. i need to be able to have proof and vouches from players who were here with me in 2011 to proof i was here aswell since i have no actual footage of me and the lowest year i can proof is 2012

• was Rawrdatank active in the year 2011
    • was rawrdatank active in the year 2011 and do u guys think i have the right to receive the veteran title
    • no, he wasn't

so basically i have talked to gretar and staff about receiving a veteran title on forums

the only problem i am encountering at the moment is that i need actual proof or vouches from players ( u guys ) to show that i was actually here from 2011 and i was active during that year i have no actual footage of me recorded when i played during 2011 but i was around at that time 

if u guys could be so kind to vote on the poll i made that would be great or if u could just give some information and explanations in the topic itself that would be much appreciated

u can find the poll by clicking poll above 

thanks, 

Rawrdatank ^_^

oh yes something i probably should have mentioned it is actually true i only registered on the forums this year even tho i have been playing for years even before that the only reason i made a forum acc this year was about some urgent thing and i just had to bring that out but ever since that moment i've been hooked on forums so i get why it only says this year

but about my playtime it really has been since 2011 

i don't know if the veteran title only applies for those who have been on forums since 2011 i thought it was just for people who have been playing in general from 2011 i mean i can't be the only person who has been playing this game years before getting on forums right i just never needed it before but thanks for the replies guys ^_^

55 minutes ago, Graphics said:

sorry, your a cool dude but even on old forums u registerd this year! good luck though!

yes i know and thanks man i put a little explanation about that in the bottom but thanks anyways ^_^

54 minutes ago, Superman said:

5b2a51386a307d8d34e39d10edcd419c.png

Looks like it but, good luck, I wouldn't worry about a vet title. :P

thanks man :) and yeh i realise its not that big of a deal but i mean it could'nt hurt and it looks pretty cool but thanks for the reply man :)

55 minutes ago, Why Gg said:

Gl with vet!

thanks man! ^_^

Edited by rawrdatank
4 minutes ago, rawrdatank said:

oh yes something i probably should have mentioned it is actually true i only registered on the forums this year even tho i have been playing for years even before that the only reason i made a forum acc this year was about some urgent thing and i just had to bring that out but ever since that moment i've been hooked on forums so i get why it only says this year

but about my playtime it really has been since 2011 

i don't know if the veteran title only applies for those who have been on forums since 2011 i thought it was just for people who have been playing in general from 2011 i mean i can't be the only person who has been playing this game years before getting on forums right i just never needed it before but thanks for the replies guys ^_^

yes i know and thanks man i put a little explanation about that in the bottom but thanks anyways ^_^

veteran title is only for forums.

• Yoobs locked this topic