X merked X

Chiwu

So i was tryna pk at easts suddenly 6 randoms showup spamming #PREDATORS they tbed me and thought they would kill me unfornately for them it didn't go as planned for them.

They thought they could kill a wild Chiwu well..... see the result....

ad05ddaf0b.png

Next time think twice ;p ty for the free tent,ags and all the other shit

Edited by Chiwu
forgotloot
1 hour ago, God said:

Shitty little ragger I knew you wouldn't dare,

don't attempt to speak up, ever

fucking clownfish, doesn't even have an account on OSRS and claims to be the best pker in the world

oh my God

"clownfish" wannabe looty, lmao kys.

i do have an account just got bored at like 50 combat stats so stopped playing

also i dont claim to be the best i just know who im better than. :)

3 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

"clownfish" wannabe looty, lmao kys.

i do have an account just got bored at like 50 combat stats so stopped playing

also i dont claim to be the best i just know who im better than. :)

You have stats that take an hour to get? Impressive.

And no, you're just assuming you're better. How can you even consider yourself good, when you play nothing but Roat Pkz, and fight the worst hybrids ever. The ones who literally just figured out how to use f-keys.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

ur both fucking braindead

you're fighting me on osrs in a week or two (depending on when my apartment is finished renovating), no excuses, don't be like Jake 

I expect you to show up, cause if you can run your mouth all day on here, I bet you can fight me on osrs too.

I lost my 147 killstreak to funpk, so far i have died legit 4 times 3 at riskfighting, 1 got speared in multi by x merked x's mass recruit predators team lost nothing tough that was all i count total of 20deaths all from funpk expect those i named above, and i don't die to randoms like you both doesn't even have a quested out acc in 2k15 and talks shit who the fuck are you

10 minutes ago, Chiwu said:

I lost my 147 killstreak to funpk, so far i have died legit 4 times 3 at riskfighting, 1 got speared in multi by x merked x's mass recruit predators team lost nothing tough that was all i count total of 20deaths all from funpk expect those i named above, and i don't die to randoms like you both doesn't even have a quested out acc in 2k15 and talks shit who the fuck are you

Lol?? So your kdr is from funpk Noice u gud pker den must b

19 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

keep getting people to fight for u rat L O L

It's someone else because I got you tab 13 times?

Let's be honest, you're trash

18 hours ago, Kevin said:

lol stop wasting ur time you're not going to be able to compete on 07 at all, not even flaming or anything but lets be real.

You consider Jake as a professional hybrid, although he refuses to fight me on 07? You see, he's all talk, and so are you. He knew that he'd get demolished, and I think you do too.

Why Gg did the same, and he keeps calling me out on here. They can't compete outside Roat Pkz and you know it fam, you know it just as well as I do.

Also, if you think you're somewhat better than I on 07, then fight me. I expect you not to say no, still waiting for Taylor to say yes.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, God said:

You consider Jake as a professional hybrid, although he refuses to fight me on 07? You see, he's all talk, and so are you. He knew that he'd get demolished, and I think you do too.

Why Gg did the same, and he keeps calling me out on here. They can't compete outside Roat Pkz and you know it fam, you know it just as well as I do.

Also, if you think you're somewhat better than I on 07, then fight me. I expect you not to say no, still waiting for Taylor to say yes.

"Papa Ras" LOOOOOOOOOOOL

13 hours ago, God said:

First get a decent account before u start calling people out LOL back 2 fishing boy

2 hours ago, God said:

lol

account was a maxed pure, recently decided to go med lvl/main just so I could fight @Why Gg & @Kihfan55

posting a pure nh (osrs) or hybrid next week xD

it's so hilarious that for a year u don't want to make vids/avoid fighting/have no rs accounts, now all of a sudden u do, amazing

who are u trying to prove urself 2 anyway? name some1 who actually believes thats u and not that papa ras guy on the acc? ill wait

edit: make sure u actually name someone who believes u otherwise im not responding 2 ur post 

Edited by Kihfan55
12 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

it's so hilarious that for a year u don't want to make vids/avoid fighting/have no rs accounts, now all of a sudden u do, amazing

who are u trying to prove urself 2 anyway? name some1 who actually believes thats u and not that papa ras guy on the acc? ill wait

edit: make sure u actually name someone who believes u otherwise im not responding 2 ur post 

Well, you all said "we wont take you seriously if you don't make a video of you hybridding." 

and I did make one! I posted a shitty video, or two actually, of me bridding after a long break.Your reaction is what was hilarious. And no, it was you who avoided me and Fancy boots, are you having a memory loss?

And I do have access to PAPA RAS, he's a friend of mine in real life. I don't need you to believe me, but I find it pretty awkward that for a year now you've called me out on 07, and now you wont fight me on there? now when you've realized I actually do have access to an account that's capable of fighting your shitty bought account? 

Just now, God said:

Well, you all said "we wont take you seriously if you don't make a video of you hybridding." 

and I did make one! I posted a shitty video, or two actually, of me bridding after a long break.Your reaction is what was hilarious. And no, it was you who avoided me and Fancy boots, are you having a memory loss?

And I do have access to PAPA RAS, he's a friend of mine in real life. I don't need you to believe me, but I find it pretty awkward that for a year now you've called me out on 07, and now you wont fight me on there? now when you've realized I actually do have access to an account that's capable of fighting your shitty bought account? 

Name someone who knows that I have access to PAPA RAS and am on it often?

Smackd, Fancy Boots, PAPA RAS himself, Conquest on Old School (a friend of mine), Psych on Old School, and many more. Why?

3 hours ago, God said:

Name someone who knows that I have access to PAPA RAS and am on it often?

Smackd, Fancy Boots, PAPA RAS himself, Conquest on Old School (a friend of mine), Psych on Old School, and many more. Why?

No? I said name someone on here who believes that it's you in the videos u made.. Clearly that's your purpose of making videos on here is to prove that ur not shitty but everyone knows ur shit so yh

Just now, Kihfan55 said:

No? I said name someone on here who believes that it's you in the videos u made.. Clearly that's your purpose of making videos on here is to prove that ur not shitty but everyone knows ur shit so yh

Everybody does? I've screenshared to Smackd, Fancy Boots, Suor and a few others, why would I need somebody to make me clips? You're just pissed off over realizing you're worse than me, you little Roat Pkz hybrid.

FIGHT ME ON 07 QUIT REJECTING

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Xbrzh said:

I bridded him today or yesterday cant remember, hes nothing special.

1-0 though?

You brought a Toxic staff and all that, you had an advantage over me and STILL couldn't kill me, I asked you to get an Ancient staff and you did bring one! What happened next? You got your ass whopped and wouldn't reply for an hour, saying there was something wrong with your internet connection. You're just as lost as Jake smh. You're both terrible and refuse to fight me on 07 stfu

1 minute ago, God said:

1-0 though?

You brought a Toxic staff and all that, you had an advantage over me and STILL couldn't kill me, I asked you to get an Ancient staff and you did bring one! What happened next? You got your ass whopped and wouldn't reply for an hour, saying there was something wrong with your internet connection. You're just as lost as Jake smh. You're both terrible and refuse to fight me on 07 stfu

Why are you lying?

I brought tsotd and slapped yup around until you started moaning asking me to bring ancient so I did. Mod way through the fight I froze and tabbed, so I said I was going to reset my router, then when I came back you said "someone was on my era account" so you didn't come to west to bride me again.

Next time we are bidding with witnesses so you can't lie.

2 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

u believe hes the 1 making the vids? 

The video's that I have posted are bad in correlation to the ones I'm going to release in a few days.

You've realized who's the best and that's why you come up with the worst excuses ever. You're a shit Roat Pkz hybrid who'll never agree to fight me on 07 cause you're nothing but a PUSSY!

7 minutes ago, Xbrzh said:

Why are you lying?

I brought tsotd and slapped yup around until you started moaning asking me to bring ancient so I did. Mod way through the fight I froze and tabbed, so I said I was going to reset my router, then when I came back you said "someone was on my era account" so you didn't come to west to bride me again.

Next time we are bidding with witnesses so you can't lie.

I said "you couldn't kill me" you slow switching goon.

And yes, someone was on Erca and I had to get Yoobs to investigate it.

I sent you multiple messages, asking you to come to Wests about an hour or two after Yoobs had dealt with my account. But no reply!

And, there wont be a "next time" unless you decide to create an account on 07 and level it up so you can brid me on there..

38 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

U probably fought Mike, not his friend. His friend is the 1 making vids, Mike is horrible lol

you belgian cocksucking reject who made you tab 13 times in a row? that's right faggot. you called me out to 07 for a year and now when I have access to an account on there, you wont fight me? you're a bitch noone is scared of you, you little Roat Pkz hybrid 

quit changing the subject

FIGHT ME ON 07 YOU RETARD NO EXCUSES!

41 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

U probably fought Mike, not his friend. His friend is the 1 making vids, Mike is horrible lol

I'm twice as good as Ras, I don't need him to make me clips

besides, like I said before

the video's I've posted are GARBARGE in correlation to the ones that'll be on my Youtube channel in a few days.

You're an irrelevant clown who's pissed off over me being a better hybrid lmfoa fix ur life