2k ???

jazaeo.png

My goal is to have 2k kills and a 5 + kdr but this is how its going so far 

2e49jk5.png

I hope by the time I hit 2k I will be known all around the server and not as another randy to come on and act tough 

but I will be making more pk videos and shit but for now this is my goal and 1.5k is my achievement <3 

4 minutes ago, Kihfan55 said:

But that doesn't apply to 1700 fights, even if it did, it's not like he'd kill them every time.. But I've fought him and it's not true at all lol, he's very bad and he keeps his hp very low... There is no way this kdr is real

that's why there's 347 deaths fool.

+ i was joking. i dunno this man's life, maybe he farmed it :o

2yKhYDG.png
The thing is real though lol. maybe not in terms of his pking still or w/e, but it's here ^^

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Kihfan55 said:

1700/347 kdr? isnt legit i fought u before and ur very bad lol

You start with me for what reason? You probably been around longer then me and you pick on me because my kdr is good or at least decent? 

you say I'm bad because we probably vs once and you did better ? lol you honestly need to get a life and stop bothering me about my kdr I don't farm for it I work very hard on this kd and for you to randomly start with me and say I'm "bad" and my kdr isnt legit is rude so please shut the fuck up m8 k?. also never said that I was the best k :)

6 hours ago, Harley said:

that's why there's 347 deaths fool.

+ i was joking. i dunno this man's life, maybe he farmed it :o

2yKhYDG.png
The thing is real though lol. maybe not in terms of his pking still or w/e, but it's here ^^

Didn't farm bro I can honestly say this is legit No reason to farm on this server and I got 300 deaths If I really farmed I don' think id want 300 deaths... come on now..

edit:  I also play everyday for at least 6+ hours I get about 50-100 kills a day from pking cuz that all I do is pk so for 6 hours of pking that's a lot of kills obviously my kd is gonna have many kills.. I die yeah but I try my hardest not to die clearly so w.e problem u got spy keep it to ur self u can have a admin or mod spy on me or something I don't farm and won't cuz there is no point you plebian. 

Edited by panic2hard
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...