Video - Some Fun -

Sorry the thumbnail is in bad quality but Anyway ( THIS IS NOT A PK VIDEO ) this is just me having some fun at ::brid decided to try to do a 6 way or 7 way switch [ I'm use to only doing 4/5 ways ] and I got a few kills so tell me what u guys think about the video. ! I already know ppl gonna give me shit bout what I'm wearing but i honestly don't care I see ppl with op gear at ::brid all the time don't cry. <3

BUMP QUALITY UP TO 720p FOR BETTER VISUALS :)))

Edited by panic2hard
  • Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Try Compete said:

i Didn't get the HYPE over a 60 with AGS but enjoyed otherwise.

Sorry I didn't have that many clips my computer was being really laggy while I recorded so I was happy to at least get those.

7 hours ago, Ahmash said:

its a nice vid but i couldnt enjoy it properly in 10x damage

Soz m8 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

horrible video u just pk in max and dont skull becus ur shit

Never said I was good taylor lmfao? And I'm pking in max cuz I never do that many switches So I decided to try something new and bring out some risk and why would I skull on people that don't risk anything ?? Also would understand if u said you didn't like it but you got to be a douche bag and flame me for no reason even though i clearly said this is for fun as in I'm not risk fighting or doing anything huge for a reason.. anyway thanks for watching.  

*Also If you are ever at brid you will see I'm not always in this gear and when I am I just go few a few kills then switch it around :))

Edited by panic2hard
nubs
  • Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, God Dildo said:

max gear nonskulling bad editing slow af 100 hits and not to FORGET  AGS CURSOR

i hate people that are scared to skull because they will lose some pixels sry

I hate people that don't know how to read or even tried to read anything I just typed on this post... Why even comment LMFAO 

32 minutes ago, panic2hard said:

I hate people that don't know how to read or even tried to read anything I just typed on this post... Why even comment LMFAO 

u shud go to mouse settings and display pointer trails, it doesnt show in vid only u can see it wud look nice having loads of ags follow ur screen

i used to have a gif cursor of a banana peeling itself, best 1 ever i think it was a default in windows xp

• Upvote 1