Voidwaker - Korasi, Webweaver, Ursine, New Daily + Weekly Hiscores & MORE!

Gretar

CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE COUNTDOWN

logobig.png.3c2fcf083006ea22423ae792e3117963-removebg-preview.png.17c0940aff1754f0888c8e4f29187414.png

Roat Pkz Updates!
Hi friends! Today I have an incredible update to showcase to the Roat Pkz community, this update has been in the works for several months now and is truly game changing in multiple aspects. We have brand new daily & weekly hiscores with over 50 unique categories along with all the new Wilderness bosses and their respective items. Including the Legendary Korasi's sword!

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 04.52.23.png

231769253_DailyHiscore.png.009fc59fee3df10063beaa0814916d28.png

We've just revamped the current daily + weekly hiscores! Now they include 4 different categories (PvP, PvM, Skilling & Misc). Over 50 total categories, each with either or both User or Clan hiscores, along with Weekly + Daily. We've also added a 'Me' tab which shows you your historic winnings & total amount won (clan & user). We'll display some media below.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 175507.png

The new Daily + Weekly PvP Hiscores

Screenshot 2023-03-16 150030.png

The new Daily + Weekly PvM Hiscores

image.png

The new Daily + Weekly Skilling Hiscores

image.png

The new Daily + Weekly Misc Hiscores

image.png

The new Daily + Weekly Me Tab

800px-Calvar27ion.png

image.png

Vet'ion has been added in-game to the new Wilderness Caves, they can be found in both ::vetion-single and ::vetion-multi. You must be risking at least 1,000 Pk Points to enter the caves.

image.png

Vet'ion drops the much sought part of the Voidwaker. You can use the Voidwaker blade in combination with the other two to make the fabled Voidwaker sword.

1024px-Voidwaker_blade_detail.png

Voidwaker Blade

290px-Artio.png

image.png

Callisto has been added in-game to the new Wilderness Caves, it can be found in both ::callisto-single and ::callisto-multi. You must be risking at least 1,000 Pk Points to enter the caves.

image.png

Artio drops the much sought part of the Voidwaker. You can use the Voidwaker Hilt in combination with the other two to make the fabled Voidwaker sword.

120px-Voidwaker_hilt_detail.png

Voidwaker Hilt

1200px-Spindel.png

image.png

Venenatis has been added in-game to the new Wilderness Caves, it can be found in both ::venenatis-single and ::venenatis-multi. You must be risking at least 1,000 Pk Points to enter the caves.

image.png

Venenatis drops the much sought part of the Voidwaker. The Voidwaker Gem can be used in combination with the other parts to make the fabled Voidwaker Sword.

Voidwaker_gem_detail.png

Voidwaker Gem

image.png

voidvasker.png

The brand new voidwaker sword has been added in-game and can be obtained via the new Wilderness Bosses or through the Donator Point shop for 50,000 Donator Points. It can be combined with the Korasi's ornament kit to turn it into the legendary Korasi's Sword!

javaw_cuT5FNRRuK.gif

The Voidwaker has a special attack, Disrupt, which consumes 50% of the player's special attack energy. The special attack deals guaranteed Magic damage between 50-150% of the wielder's maximum melee hit.

javaw_IiNGU8rzhZ.gif

We are also adding the original Korasi as an ornament kit. Which makes your Voidwaker look like legendary 2010 Korasi. It has the same animation and special effect as the original!

image.png

Ursine Chainmace
The ursine chainmace is an upgraded variant of Viggora's chainmace, requiring level 70 in Attack to wield. It is created by combining Viggora's chainmace with the Claws of Callisto

image.png

Webweaver Bow
The webweaver bow is an upgraded variant of Craw's bow, requiring level 70 in Ranged to wield. It is created by combining Craw's bow with the Fangs of Venenatis.

image.png

Accursed Sceptre
The accursed sceptre is an upgraded variant of Thammaron's sceptre, requiring level 70 in Magic to wield. It is created by combining Thammaron's sceptre with the Skull of Vet'ion.

Poll_78_Updates_26_More_28129.png

New Crystal Armour Colors!
You can now re-color your Crystal Armour to any color by using the crystals in the Last Man Standing Shop!

image.png

When you first log in to try the new update you will be treated with this nice client background made by @Hemmi80

Other Updates
Thammorons Sceptre now has a default magic spell.
Rigour + Augury Prayers have been added to the Slayer Key drop table.

Thank you for reading, a lot more cool stuff on the way! 

• Upvote 6
  • Nice 3

• Smackd changed the title to Voidwaker - Korasi, Webweaver, Ursine, New Daily + Weekly Hiscores & MORE!

Very sick update, did not expect this one so soon

"Rigour + Augury Prayers have been added to the Slayer Key drop table."

I don't see it in the larran's key collection log, does that mean that you randomly get them in instances where you would've got a slayer key, or its it a part of the larran's chest and just hasn't been added to the log yet?

47 minutes ago, Krigeris said:

Very sick update, did not expect this one so soon

"Rigour + Augury Prayers have been added to the Slayer Key drop table."

I don't see it in the larran's key collection log, does that mean that you randomly get them in instances where you would've got a slayer key, or its it a part of the larran's chest and just hasn't been added to the log yet?

It will be added to the drop table and collection log when the update comes.

I think the price of the void waker is kind of absurd as some people have been pointing out in game, the whole point of the weapon in Pre-eoc and OS was to be a not-too expensive magic special attack so that pkers would not know what to expect and therefor had to choose between a 50-50 magic or melee special attack.

This shit being valued at 10M isn't going to change the meta like it did on rs or pre-eoc because not enough people will have it to force people to expect a 50-50. This shit shouldn't even be 1M, let alone 10M, it defeats the purpose and just keeps the meta the same because almost nobody is going to use it. Voidwaker realistically should be like 100-150K, but 10M just defeats the purpose the weapon served in pre-eoc and OS and just screams to me that whoever implemented the price did not understand the role the weapon played in either version of the game.

Edit: You're taking an item worth 50% more than claws on OS, and making it worth 250X claws on here. The korasi/voidwaker was never meant to be so strong it was in the same value bracket as T-Bow and Tumekens Shadow. It's NOT that strong, its just guarenteed mid-high level damage, the price is retarded.

Edited by Krigeris
  • Upvote 3

I made a forum account just for this: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING LMAO? 50K DONOR POINTS FOR VOIDWAKER?

Guy above me said it better than I can. Legit dumbest decision I've ever seen in a game ever. It's like you just threw a dart at a dartboard with random numbers, then threw another dart at a dartboard with in-game currencies. HOW DID YOU LAND ON THIS DECISION? LMFAO

Happy to see some much-needed and long-overdue updates, happy we're starting to incentivize risking in the wilderness, but this is absolutely asinine lol. Just going to further expand the gap between eco holders/veterans and new players (hell, even experienced ones) in the wilderness. Now new/intermediate players in deep wild are gonna have to tank more high dps gear than ever before, if they dare step out in risk (they wouldn't before, and they certainly won't now): ancestral, elidinis, vls, bowfa/crystal, zbow/masori, korasi, claws, dbow.. and these poor bastards won't have a chance to anti anyone with a korasi of their own. You have to be quite rich to be able to throw 10m at a spec weapon. The playing field needs to be leveled so long as we're keeping original PJ timer (not the longer OSRS one) while also adding all this insane new dps gear. Korasi could have leveled the playing field somewhat. point missed.

Edited by splashy xD
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, -Jay- said:

Finally some good updates, hopefully more follow.

@splashy xD @Krigeris
Price isn't absurd considering the game doesn't have single+ and there's no super expensive pk items as is. Price makes it balanced nothing more or less.

staff will never make anything less than a positive comment on an update thread, so we can't debate here.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all i can say

LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE FR

Edited by splashy xD

1 hour ago, splashy xD said:

staff will never make anything less than a positive comment on an update thread, so we can't debate here.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all i can say

LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE FR

Nah, I wanted it more expensive than it is now tbf.

18 hours ago, -Jay- said:

Nah, I wanted it more expensive than it is now tbf.

It's a fucking waste of an update as it is now, the voidwaker and korasi changed the metas when they came out on OS. On here, nothing changes, your hp goes low, you pray melee and combo eat, its so fucking boring without a proper korasi being more common because fucks camping max don't have anything to be afraid of. The korasi and voidwalkers were the great equalizer for DPS, so that people can't go out in absolute max and feel no fear.

this update not only fails to revitalize the meta, it caters to gambling addicted fucks who don't even PK. I've been playing this server on and off for years and barely have a 5m bank.

This is absolutely fucking retarded, and fuck anyone defending this dumb bullshit.

Edited by Krigeris

I've been waiting for this update for a long time and this is the first time you guys have geninuely fucked up so bad that it pissed me off. Given its price on pre-eoc and OS; there's no logical reason for it being 10M other than you guys trying to milk donation money. You flubbed a chance to shake up the meta for the better, and ruined one of the best updates pking had on PRE-eoc and OS that literally shifted the meta away from everyone being able to just combo eat and pray melee to be safe.

This weapon has always been the difference from fucktards sitting in full tank at 115 hp thinking they will never die, and people realizing a korasi/ags or a korasi/claws could take them out at any second. By making this expensive you're literally protecting the degenerate fucks who run around like they are invincible and pk like little bitches, safing to 115 hp to protect their 12 killstreak, to take away the ability for common pkers to anti people like that is so fucking lame its unreal. You're protecting the lowest of the low rats with this shit.

You could've even had a korasi (weaker and cheaper) and a voidwalker (stronger and extremely expensive), if you felt the need for an expensive pk weapon but instead you chose to go this fucking disappointing ass greedy route.

I've been a big fan of this server for being the best pking server around for literally years, but you guys dropped the ball so fucking hard on this one I hope the greed bites you in the ass somehow, because this is just pure greed at the cost of a better pking experience for everyone.

I'm not the only one, I've seen people complaining about this all day and the only people supporting this dumb ass decision either A. Have no argument or B. Think the weapon is OP when in reality its 'just good', its not broken OP by any means to justify this kind of price.

OK, I've expressed this as best I can, I'm done spamming this thread, update failed, you're greedy and you suck.

16 hours ago, Krigeris said:

I've been waiting for this update for a long time and this is the first time you guys have geninuely fucked up so bad that it pissed me off. Given its price on pre-eoc and OS; there's no logical reason for it being 10M other than you guys trying to milk donation money. You flubbed a chance to shake up the meta for the better, and ruined one of the best updates pking had on PRE-eoc and OS that literally shifted the meta away from everyone being able to just combo eat and pray melee to be safe.

This weapon has always been the difference from fucktards sitting in full tank at 115 hp thinking they will never die, and people realizing a korasi/ags or a korasi/claws could take them out at any second. By making this expensive you're literally protecting the degenerate fucks who run around like they are invincible and pk like little bitches, safing to 115 hp to protect their 12 killstreak, to take away the ability for common pkers to anti people like that is so fucking lame its unreal. You're protecting the lowest of the low rats with this shit.

You could've even had a korasi (weaker and cheaper) and a voidwalker (stronger and extremely expensive), if you felt the need for an expensive pk weapon but instead you chose to go this fucking disappointing ass greedy route.

I've been a big fan of this server for being the best pking server around for literally years, but you guys dropped the ball so fucking hard on this one I hope the greed bites you in the ass somehow, because this is just pure greed at the cost of a better pking experience for everyone.

I'm not the only one, I've seen people complaining about this all day and the only people supporting this dumb ass decision either A. Have no argument or B. Think the weapon is OP when in reality its 'just good', its not broken OP by any means to justify this kind of price.

OK, I've expressed this as best I can, I'm done spamming this thread, update failed, you're greedy and you suck.

facts, can't say it any better. dumb as fuck. decision clearly made by non pkers.

Edited by splashy xD

On 4/2/2023 at 2:46 PM, Gretar said:

CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE COUNTDOWN

logobig.png.3c2fcf083006ea22423ae792e3117963-removebg-preview.png.17c0940aff1754f0888c8e4f29187414.png

Roat Pkz Updates!
Hi friends! Today I have an incredible update to showcase to the Roat Pkz community, this update has been in the works for several months now and is truly game changing in multiple aspects. We have brand new daily & weekly hiscores with over 50 unique categories along with all the new Wilderness bosses and their respective items. Including the Legendary Korasi's sword!

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 04.52.23.png

231769253_DailyHiscore.png.009fc59fee3df10063beaa0814916d28.png

We've just revamped the current daily + weekly hiscores! Now they include 4 different categories (PvP, PvM, Skilling & Misc). Over 50 total categories, each with either or both User or Clan hiscores, along with Weekly + Daily. We've also added a 'Me' tab which shows you your historic winnings & total amount won (clan & user). We'll display some media below.

Screenshot 2023-03-16 175507.png

The new Daily + Weekly PvP Hiscores

Screenshot 2023-03-16 150030.png

The new Daily + Weekly PvM Hiscores

image.png

The new Daily + Weekly Skilling Hiscores

image.png

The new Daily + Weekly Misc Hiscores

image.png

The new Daily + Weekly Me Tab

800px-Calvar27ion.png

image.png

Vet'ion has been added in-game to the new Wilderness Caves, they can be found in both ::vetion-single and ::vetion-multi. You must be risking at least 1,000 Pk Points to enter the caves.

image.png

Vet'ion drops the much sought part of the Voidwaker. You can use the Voidwaker blade in combination with the other two to make the fabled Voidwaker sword.

1024px-Voidwaker_blade_detail.png

Voidwaker Blade

290px-Artio.png

image.png 

Callisto has been added in-game to the new Wilderness Caves, it can be found in both ::callisto-single and ::callisto-multi. You must be risking at least 1,000 Pk Points to enter the caves.

image.png

Artio drops the much sought part of the Voidwaker. You can use the Voidwaker Hilt in combination with the other two to make the fabled Voidwaker sword.

120px-Voidwaker_hilt_detail.png

Voidwaker Hilt

1200px-Spindel.png

image.png

Venenatis has been added in-game to the new Wilderness Caves, it can be found in both ::venenatis-single and ::venenatis-multi. You must be risking at least 1,000 Pk Points to enter the caves.

image.png

Venenatis drops the much sought part of the Voidwaker. The Voidwaker Gem can be used in combination with the other parts to make the fabled Voidwaker Sword.

Voidwaker_gem_detail.png

Voidwaker Gem

image.png

voidvasker.png

The brand new voidwaker sword has been added in-game and can be obtained via the new Wilderness Bosses or through the Donator Point shop for 50,000 Donator Points. It can be combined with the Korasi's ornament kit to turn it into the legendary Korasi's Sword!

javaw_cuT5FNRRuK.gif

The Voidwaker has a special attack, Disrupt, which consumes 50% of the player's special attack energy. The special attack deals guaranteed Magic damage between 50-150% of the wielder's maximum melee hit.

javaw_IiNGU8rzhZ.gif

We are also adding the original Korasi as an ornament kit. Which makes your Voidwaker look like legendary 2010 Korasi. It has the same animation and special effect as the original!

image.png

Ursine Chainmace
The ursine chainmace is an upgraded variant of Viggora's chainmace, requiring level 70 in Attack to wield. It is created by combining Viggora's chainmace with the Claws of Callisto

image.png

Webweaver Bow
The webweaver bow is an upgraded variant of Craw's bow, requiring level 70 in Ranged to wield. It is created by combining Craw's bow with the Fangs of Venenatis.

image.png

Accursed Sceptre
The accursed sceptre is an upgraded variant of Thammaron's sceptre, requiring level 70 in Magic to wield. It is created by combining Thammaron's sceptre with the Skull of Vet'ion.

Poll_78_Updates_26_More_28129.png

New Crystal Armour Colors!
You can now re-color your Crystal Armour to any color by using the crystals in the Last Man Standing Shop!

image.png

When you first log in to try the new update you will be treated with this nice client background made by @Hemmi80

Other Updates
Thammorons Sceptre now has a default magic spell.
Rigour + Augury Prayers have been added to the Slayer Key drop table.

Thank you for reading, a lot more cool stuff on the way! 

Amazing update mate ofcourse but remember gretar you got them guys trying to anti/glitch/dupe at a constant rate aka @smoothie 

Ps. Smoothie Bank and wants more? Gretar u smart mate cmon 🤣🤣🤣

50k points is absurd, we finally have a chance to change the meta from braindead melee-pray pking and now you're going to make it so expensive that nobody can realistically use it? There's no point.

And if the point is that teams will be untankable, any half-decent fight kit already has to drop a brew or two to be viable, so tanking on 10 brews is always a coin-flip with splashes either way.

Along with that, if people want to bring voidwaker in their focus kits they have to either bring ely and risk it, or not bring ely then expect to get countered with a higher chance of dying, which is absolutely fair.

Just make it as expensive as an ely and call it a day, so only one protects and people are forced to either risk 3m+ for a bit of extra safety or protect voidwaker only and go deep without ely.