::Back?

Just remembered while playing, Ctrl+v (paste) works within the game client, so you can type your command in another window and then highlight and copy it.

Keep it to basic text, because past experience tells me trying to paste symbols or weird shit will cause a client crash on your end.  

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

Just remembered while playing, Ctrl+v (paste) works within the game client, so you can type your command in another window and then highlight and copy it.

Keep it to basic text, because past experience tells me trying to paste symbols or weird shit will cause a client crash on your end.  

you can even ctr+c in your game chatbox to copy the line you've typed :)

• Upvote 1
On 5/9/2023 at 12:57 PM, PK Guy said:

very true but it's annoying for some who advertise for clans/GAs/ ect because you CTRL+C would be in use and would be nice to have if possible as well